剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
亨利出生时还给他写了一首
and one for Henry at his birth.
如果你不介意 我想看看
If you don't mind, I'd like to see those.
无论是什么事 你都可以告诉我
You know, whatever it is, you can tell me.
我在彼得的假释听证会上做过证
I testified at Peter's parole hearing.
我告诉假释委员会
I told the parole board
彼得绝对不会伤害任何人 而如今
that Peter would never hurt anyone, and--and now...
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
不 这不是你的错
No. This isn't your fault.
这是那两个暴徒的错
This is the fault of two violent men,
其中一个曾让你相信他们已经改过自新了
one that convinced you they'd been reformed.
看到他人的好的一面并没有错
It's not a bad thing to see the good in people.
有人把这个社区称为"美国梦"
Some people call this neighborhood the American Dream.
我叫它"美国谎言"
I call it the American Lie.
我要上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
憋着
Hold it!
但我真的必须要
But I really have to go.
别说了 亲爱的 会没事的
Shh, honey. It'll be okay.
我不喜欢带着累赘
I don't like having baggage.
我们就按计划行事 好吗
We just stick to the plan, okay?
我们就快成功了
We're almost there.
-趴下 -为什么
- Get on the floor. - What for?
做就是了
Just do it!
停车
Stop.
彼得
Well, Pete,
这就是我们所说的二振
this here is what we call strike two.
我不明白 他们怎么会
I don't understand. How did they--
没关系
It doesn't matter.
往后退 然后调头
Just back up and turn around
在他们看到我们前 慢慢转过去
nice and slow before they see us.
我开始觉得你和她们一样
I'm beginning to think you're just like them:
是个累赘 而远非有用的人
more of a liability than you are an asset.
你知道我会怎样处理累赘
And you know what I do with liabilities.
还没人给我们打电♥话♥
Nobody called us about any ransom
新罕布♥什♥尔州 拉科尼亚
索要艾米莉亚和格蕾茜的赎金 如果他们打了
for Amelia or Gracie, and if they did--
我们会想办法付钱的
we'd have found a way to pay it.
杰克或艾米莉亚提到过
Did Jack or Amelia mention seeing anyone
在过去几天看到了什么奇怪的人或事吗
or anything out of the ordinary these last few days?
你们不怎么跟你们的女儿说话吗
You don't talk to your daughter much?
艾米莉亚是个很难相处的孩子
Amelia was a challenging child.
我曾称她为我的小豪猪
I used to call her my little porcupine.
-她是个很漂亮的姑娘 -是的
- She was a beautiful girl. - Yes.
人们经常对她这样说
People were constantly telling her that.
然后在某个年纪 男孩子们蜂拥而来
Then at a certain age, the boys came swarming.
如果艾米莉亚没那么醉心于她的书本的话
Amelia could've had them wrapped around her finger
她本可以把他们玩弄于股掌之间
if she wasn't so wrapped up in her books.
她是个聪明的姑娘
She's a smart girl.
她六岁时就跟我说
She was only six years old, and she said to me,
"妈妈 我完全有能力为自己做饭"
"Mommy, I'm perfectly capable of making my own dinner."
所以我就让她做了
So I let her.
酗酒者子女的共同特征
But a common trait in the children of alcoholics.
你戒酒
How long has it been
有多长时间了
since you put down the bottle?
我 我记不清有多少次
I-I can't count how many times
醉醺醺地开车送我女儿去上学
I drove my daughter to school drunk
或者扭得她肩膀脱臼
or dislocated her shoulder
或扭伤她的胳膊
or twisted her arm.
我并不以此为荣
I'm not proud of that.
你当时病了 亲爱的
You were sick, honey.
在她十六岁那天的夏天 艾米莉亚让我戒酒
Amelia asked me to quit drinking the summer she turned 16.
她说如果我爱她 我会戒的
Said if I loved her, I'd do it.
但你没有
But you didn't.
我戒不了
I couldn't do it,
哪怕是为了我的小女儿
even for my own little girl.
反正那个夏天没戒成
Not that summer, anyway.
我们当时在佛蒙特州的伊甸湖畔租了幢房♥子
We had rented a house on Lake Eden in Vermont.
然后就发生了意外
And then there was the accident.
什么意外
What accident?
艾米莉亚的朋友 柯林斯家的儿子
Amelia's friend, the Collins boy,
在桥上胡闹时摔了下去
he was horsing around on a bridge, took a bad fall.
她看到了整件事
She saw the whole thing.
从那以后艾米莉亚就不一样了
Amelia was never the same after that.
她得了抑郁症
She suffered from depression.
甚至在她嫁给杰克 并收养埃里克后
Even after she married Jack and adopted Eric,
也从未有过好转
never got any better...
直到他们有了格蕾茜
until they had Gracie.
做母亲改变了她吗
Motherhood changed her?
艾米莉亚成为了欢乐的化身
Amelia became joy personified.
她告诉我 "妈妈 我有了第二次机会
She said to me, "Mama, I've got a second chance.
我感觉自己好像重生了"
I feel like I've been reborn."
但后来艾米莉亚就变得艾米莉亚...
But then Amelia being Amelia...
出什么事了
What happened?
格蕾茜出生后他们搬到了宾夕法尼亚州
They moved to Pennsylvania after Gracie was born.
我们已经五年没见过她
We haven't seen her for five years--
或者我们的外孙女了
or our granddaughter.
他名叫大卫·柯林斯
His name is David Collins.
明星运动员在伊甸湖的事故中受伤
他从一座桥上跳水 入水姿势不对
He dived off a bridge, hit the water wrong,
双侧肩膀都摔骨折了
broke both his shoulders.
那一定很糟糕
It must've been awful.
而艾米莉亚目睹了整个过程吗
And Amelia saw the whole thing?
是的 这件事再加上她那酗酒的父亲
Yes, that, coupled with her alcoholic father,
让她的情况急剧恶化
sent her into a spiral.
她好多年都不跟她的家人说话
She hasn't spoken to her family for years,
甚至在她嫁人 格蕾茜出生以后
even after she got married and Gracie was born.
这个外孙女是个重归于好的机会
Well, the granddaughter was a chance at reconciliation,
然而她依然选择远离她的父母
yet she still chose to stay away from her parents.
你认为这事与他们有关吗
You think they're involved somehow?
他们似乎不会做这样的事
They don't seem right for that.
这案子不能按照常理推断
Nothing is right about this case.
彼得·提蒙斯是位非暴♥力♥的和平主义者
Peter Timmons is a nonviolent pacifist
他杀了两个人 然后盯上了
who murdered two people, then targeted his ex-wife
友好离婚的前妻
after an amicable divorce.
这与艾米莉亚没关系
There's no connection to Amelia,
所以我想唯一的动机是 钱
so the only motive I can think of is...money.
我刚接到匡提科市DNA检测部门的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the DNA unit at Quantico.
他们对艾米莉亚死去的丈夫和房♥间内发现的
They ran touch DNA on Amelia's dead husband
格蕾茜的小毯子做了接触性DNA检验
and Gracie's blankie they found at the house.
结果并不匹配
Not a match.
所以杰克不是生物学上的父亲吗
So Jack isn't the biological father?
-不是 -那是谁
- No. - Then who is?
如果我上传格蕾茜的DNA数据
If I upload Gracie's DNA profile,
我们可以从DNA联合索引系统开始
we can start with CODIS.
尽管希望不大 但这是个开始
I mean, it's a long shot, but it's a start.
彼得·提蒙斯 逮捕记录
巴里·桑兹
你找到匹配的人了吗
You get a match?
是的
Yeah.
他就在系统里 因为我们认识他
He's in the system because we know him.
格蕾茜的父亲是彼得·提蒙斯
Gracie's father is Peter Timmons.
DNA联合索引系统-819422 彼得·提蒙斯
格蕾茜·卡特莱特的DNA数据与在格林斯博罗服刑的
囚犯彼得·提蒙斯相吻合
这根本不是绑♥架♥
This isn't a kidnapping.
这是一家人在逃亡
This is a family on the run.
彼得·提蒙斯是我这里唯一一位
Peter Timmons was one of my only inmates
新罕布♥什♥尔州 曼彻斯特
不参与身体或语言冲突的囚犯
not to engage in physical or verbal conflict.
你这里大多是很暴♥力♥的罪犯吗
You have mostly violent criminals here?
是的
Yes.
哪怕是毒品罪犯 那些像彼得的人
Even the drug offenders, ones like Peter,
通常也会为了生存不得不变得很暴♥力♥
usually have to turn violent to survive.
但他从不参加吗
But he stayed above the fray?
他只关注他的未来
Focused on his future.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表