剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Traffic cams only have him for a minute.
好吧 萨缪尔的生活圈很窄
All right, well, Samuel lived a narrow life.
他是怎么认识这个人的
How did he meet this guy?
可能是上班时认识的
Could've been at work.
我正在看商店的监控录像
I'm scanning the store tapes now.
鉴证人员复原了
Forensics reconstructed the VIN
在萨缪尔家的拖车上找到的车辆识别码
from the boat trailer at Samuel's.
车子属于德鲁·艾伯纳
Belongs to a Drew Abner.
他在奥古斯塔有一家汽车修理厂
He owns a car repair shop in Augusta.
他一定有办法
Well, he would definitely have the tools
弄掉车辆识别码
to grind down a VIN number.
而且他就住在离萨缪尔三英里远的地方
And he lives three miles from Samuel.
德鲁·艾伯纳
Drew Abner?
我们是联邦调查局的
We're the FBI.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
别动
Stop right there!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
对不起 我有病
I'm sorry! It's a sickness.
凯勒在哪 站起来
Where's Caleb, huh? Get up!
-谁 -萨缪尔绑♥架♥的那个男孩
- Who? - The boy Samuel kidnapped.
-我不知道 -那你道什么歉
- I don't know. - What are you sorry about?
萨缪尔和我 我们会交换东西
Samuel and I, we like to trade things, all right?
几周前我把我的船给了他
I gave him my boat a few weeks ago.
换了什么
In exchange for what?
-小孩子的照片 -什么
- Pictures of kids. - What?
转身
Turn around.
你昨天和萨缪尔一起去偷车了吗
Did you steal a car with Samuel yesterday?
什么 没有没有没有
What? No, no, no, no, no, no.
没有 我一上午都在看医生
No, I was at the doctor's all morning.
你可以去核实 我发誓
And you can check it out. I swear.
-不是他 -我们会去核实的
- It's not him. - We'll do that.
但现在 我对萨缪尔更感兴趣
Right now, I'm more interested in Samuel.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
-你能给他打电♥话♥吗 -我没有他的号♥码
- Can you call him? - I don't have his number.
那你们是怎么联♥系♥的
Then how'd you keep in touch?
我用匿名聊天软件给他发信息
I send him a message through an anonymous chat app.
然后他给我回电♥话♥ 每次的号♥码都不一样
He calls me back from a number. It's always different.
你现在有机会弥补 给他发短♥信♥
Start redeeming yourself. Send him a message.
-你想让我说什么 -跟他说你要见他
- What do you want me to say? -Tell him you want to meet.
-如果他不见呢 -没关系
- And what if he won't? -Doesn't matter.
让他一直说话就行
Just keep him talking.
喂
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
我可能已经看过了
I've probably seen it before.
不是那个
Not this.
下次再说
Another time.
是个视频 他年纪很小
Uh, it's video. He's young.
是你喜欢的类型
Your type.
我得挂了 你到底要不要看
Look, I gotta go. You want this or not?
30分钟后老地方见
30 minutes. The place from before.
缅因州 罗克兰市
他迟到了
He's late.
估计是受了惊吓
Could've gotten spooked.
如果行不通 还有没有后备计划
We have a plan B if this doesn't work?
如果他距离这有30分钟车程
If he's 30 minutes away,
那我们的搜索范围就有几百平方英里
we're talking hundreds of square miles.
我们还没搜到5%凯勒就会缺氧窒息
Caleb'll be out of oxygen before we search 5% of it.
那就希望计划A奏效吧
Well, let's hope plan A works, then.
车来了
I got the car.
车上有一人
One occupant.
看不清是萨缪尔还是他的同伙
Can't tell if it's Samuel or his partner.
上
Go, go, go.
联调局 趴下别动
FBI! Get on the ground!
待那别动
Stop right there!
趴下
Get down!
联调局
FBI!
听着 别挣扎了 萨缪尔
All right, listen. Settle down, Samuel.
我知道我这种人进了监狱后是什么处境
I know what they do to guys like me in prison.
我们可以商量
Okay. Let's make a deal.
你声音好像丹尼
You sound like Denny.
"拜托"
"P-p-please."
他的尸体被你们找到可给了我不少教训
You all finding his body taught me a lot.
凯勒在哪 萨缪尔
Where's Caleb, Samuel?
你们绝对找不到他
You'll never find him.
等等
Wait!
他这一死 凯勒也生机渺茫了
He killed Caleb with that jump.
现在我们没有线索了
Now we have no leads.
-孩子可能已经死了 -不一定
- Kid's probably already dead. - Not necessarily.
萨缪尔说警♥察♥找到了丹尼的尸体
Samuel said that the cops found Denny's body.
而凯勒 他说的是"你们绝对找不到他"
With Caleb, he said, "You'll never find him."
而不是找不到他的尸体 那凯勒可能还活着
Not find his body. So Caleb could still be alive?
如果他来见德鲁时油箱是满的
So if he started a tank when he came to meet Drew,
那就意味着空气还够凯勒呼吸50分钟
that means Caleb has about 50 minutes of air left.
-现在什么情况 肯尼 -有两个定位点
- How are we coming, Kenny? - Got two pings.
一个在阿普尔顿的一座塔上
One to a tower in Appleton.
另一个在河边的一块偏僻之处
The other's to a remote location by a river
两地之间的路正在修
and the road between them's under repair.
汽车无法通过 应该就是这个
Car was out of alignment. That could've done it.
河滨路16号♥
All right, 16 River Road--
是附近唯一的房♥子
it's the only one there.
业主是乔纳森·范·考特兰家族信托
The owner is Jonathan Van Courtland Family Trust.
范·考特兰
Van Courtlands.
就是这家人的车撞了萨缪尔
That's the family that hit Samuel with their car.
就是这里
This is it.
凯勒肯定就在这里
This is where we could find Caleb.
没事的
It's okay.
这是个测试 他在考验我
It's a test. He's testing me.
联调局 在原地别动
FBI! Stay where you are!
我去
Damn it.
小心那扇门 最右边
Watch that door, far right!
过来
Get back here!
-留活口 肯尼 -收到
- We need him alive, Kenny! - Got it!
转身 双手举过头顶
Turn around! Hands above your head.
他在哪 他在哪
Where is he? Where is he?
凯勒在哪
Where's Caleb?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
什么
What?
你是丹尼尔·凯恩
You're Daniel Cain?
我不是丹尼尔 我叫拉兹
I'm not Daniel. I'm Laz.
萨缪尔把凯勒埋在哪里
Where did Samuel bury Caleb?
你想骗我
You're trying to trick me.
我父亲提醒过我要小心警♥察♥
My father warned me about men with badges.
米歇尔和约翰是你父母吧
Your mom and dad are Michelle and John.
他们很想你
They miss you.
我只有我父亲一个家人 萨缪尔
My family is my father, Samuel.
你在画什么
What were you drawing?
我 我很害怕的时候就会画画
I-I just do that when I'm scared.
门上有锁
Bar locks on the door.
床上有手铐
Handcuffs on the bed.
11年来他一点点改变了丹尼尔
For 11 years, he took pieces of Daniel.
肯定还有留下什么
I'm sure there's anything left.
为了生存 他不得不忘记
He had to forget to survive.
也许我们可以帮他想起来
Maybe we can help him remember.
萨缪尔又带走了一个小男孩
Samuel took another little boy.
就像他当年带走你一样
Just like when he took you.
他把这个小男孩埋在船上
He buried this little boy in a boat
他所剩的时间不多了
and he's running out of time.
有一次 父亲出去没有锁门
One time, Father left the door unlocked.
我等了7小时36分钟
I waited seven hours and 36 minutes,
然后走了出去
then went outside.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表