剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I see him.
快停下
Stop right there!
站住
Stop!
我来帮你了 我来帮你了 会没事的
I got you, I got you. It's gonna be okay.
按住 有人现在就过来 好吗
Pressure on. Someone's coming right now, okay?
把手背到后面
Hands behind your back!
把手背到后面
Hands behind your back!
站起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up!
你好 这是谢丽
Hi, it's Sheri.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
蒙代尔民宿
Mondale Lodge.
请问我能订一下815号♥房♥吗
Yeah, could I get room 815 please?
稍等
One moment.
-你好 -你是谁
- Hello? - Who's this?
你是谁
Who is this?
我是联邦调查局的奥尔蒂斯探员
This is Agent Ortiz with the FBI.
布里格斯警探 中城警局的
Detective Briggs, Metro PD.
法医还没有到
The ME hasn't gotten here yet,
-所以尸体... -尸体...什么尸体
so the body is-- - The body--what body?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谢丽·詹姆斯
Sheri James.
她今早遇害了
She was murdered this morning.
她死得很痛快 如果这能有所慰唁的话
She died quickly if that's of any condolence.
第一次枪击立刻打断了
Her carotid artery was shredded immediately
她的颈动脉
by the first shot.
她看起来很不一样
She looks so different.
人们死后确实是这样的
People do when they're dead.
就好像你认识他们
It's like you know them, but
但又不认识他们
you don't know them, you know?
她有一张孕酮的处方
She has a scrip for progesterone.
什么
What?
谢丽怀孕了吗
Was Sheri pregnant?
她从未提到过
She never mentioned that.
验尸前我不确定 但
I won't know for sure until the autopsy, but
看起来她开始显露怀孕体征了
it looks like she was starting to show.
有找到弹壳吗
You recover any shell casings?
22区找到一个
From a .22.
有人听到什么吗
Anybody hear anything?
没有
No.
所以杀她是为什么
So killing her was what,
了结旧事吗
finishing up old business?
在你继续你的计划
Before you moved on to your plan
炸掉无辜平民的脚踝之前
to blow the ankles off innocent civilians.
这 这计划相当不错
Now that--that was a pretty good plan.
把赛场变成战场
Making a race course a battlefield.
那样安德烈就不孤单了
That way Andrej wouldn't be alone.
你们国家对他的所作所为是不对的
It's not right what your country did to him.
我们国家
Our country.
你不是在巴尔的摩出生的吗
Weren't you, uh, born in Baltimore?
我父母不是
My parents were not.
所以你把自己当作塞尔维亚人
So you see yourself as Serbian.
百分之百
100%.
每个人都该感受到
Everyone deserves to feel the pain
你们国家留下的痛苦
that your country left behind.
他们不计战争的伤员数量
They don't count the injuries of war,
只计死亡数量
only deaths.
其他的只是...
The rest are just...
连带损害
collateral damage.
谢丽对你来说是这样的吗
Is that what Sheri was to you?
是连带损害吗
Collateral damage?
-谁 -谢丽·詹姆斯
- Who? - Sheri James.
你对她开了三枪
You shot her three times.
在你对她妹妹开了六枪之后
And that's after you shot her sister six times.
在我进来之前从没听过这个名字
I haven't heard that name since I went in.
所以你花了这么多年找到谢丽
So did it take you all these years to track Sheri down
就是为了 杀掉她吗
so you could what-- just kill her?
我没杀任何人
I didn't shoot anybody.
拜托
Come on.
蒙代尔酒店 今天早上
The Mondale Lodge. This morning?
我今天早上在赛场
I was at the race this morning.
你在那抓的我
You arrested me there.
一枪 近距离 带消音器
Single shot, close range with a silencer.
这枪开的不错
This was a hit.
尼科拉雇人了
Nikolla hired someone.
我不认为他与此事有关
I don't think he was involved at all.
他从未离开过赛场
He never left the race.
可能法医把她的死亡时间弄错了
Maybe the ME got her time of death wrong.
巴恩斯说他的动机完全是政♥治♥
Barnes said his motivation was purely political,
而非私人
not personal.
一定是尼科拉
It has to be Nikolla.
伊万 不是他
Ivan, it isn't.
你上一次跟谢丽说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Sheri,
在这些事之前
before all of this?
我之前说过 已经有几年了
Like I said before, it's been a few years.
你离婚多久了
And you've been divorced how long?
几年吧 怎...
A few years. W--
你俩在一起多久
How long were you two in a relationship?
她是我的线人
She was my CI.
我问"你俩在一起多久"
I said, "How long were you two in a relationship?"
不管我和谢丽之间
Look, whatever did or did not happen
发没发生什么 都不关...
with me and Sheri has nothing--
我可以因为你没告诉我实话
I could bench you for not telling me
把你停职
the truth about this.
你想停我职就停吧
You can bench me if you want.
但我会找到凶手的
But I will find her killer.
那就先从说实话开始吧
Then start by being honest.
你瞒我 就给了那人
By keeping this from me, you've given that
一个巨大的优势
person one hell of a head start.
我只在乎她的安全
All I cared about was her safety.
你能看到的只是过去
And all you could see was the past.
不是尼科拉干的
It wasn't Nikolla.
我们必须把谢丽的生活了解透彻
We have to tear Sheri's life apart
我们才能知道谁想要她的命
so that we can find out why somebody wanted her dead.
你
And you--
你是她生活的一部分
you're a part of that life.
看着我
Look at me.
还有什么别的瞒着我吗
Is there anything else you're keeping from me?
没了 老大
No, boss.
好的 雇佣谋杀案通常
Okay, so murder-for-hire schemes
针对孤注一掷的人
usually prey on the desperate.
这位杀手大概率是
Our hitman is most likely someone
在生活边缘苦苦挣扎的人
living on the fringes at the end of their rope.
是啊 但没人知道谢丽在酒店
Yeah, but no one knew Sheri was at the hotel.
她一定告诉过别人
She must have told someone.
监控没看到可疑的人
Surveillance didn't see anyone suspicious coming or going.
他们在监视的是尼科拉
Well, they were watching for Nikolla.
我在看谢丽的银行账号♥
All right. I'm in Sheri's bank accounts.
她有好几笔大额存款
She has several large deposits at random times
存入她的区域司机账户
made to her District Drivers account.
那是她的汽车服务公♥司♥ 对吗
That's the car service company she owns, right?
是的
Yeah.
当地出租的汽车 豪华轿车 SUV
Cars, limos, SUVs for local hire.
有很多公♥司♥帐号♥
It's a lot of corporate accounts,
基本上每月都转入一样的金额
mostly the same amounts billed monthly.
可后来又有了这些大额转账
But then you have these balloon payments.
知道付款人是谁吗
Any names on the senders?
知道 数额最大的一笔汇款人是
Yeah, the largest one's from something called
月光之狼
Luna de Lobo.
你逗我呢
You're kidding.
你听说过吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表