剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Only now,we're also writing it.
只是现在 我们还要制定它
Hey,let's focus,people. We need to get underground.
集中注意力 我们得到地下去
After what you did with my body.
在你利用了我的身体之后
How do we know which one is Caroline?
我们怎么知道哪个是卡罗琳的
You son of a bitch. Did I fall asleep?
你个混♥蛋♥ 我睡着了么
Almost took a bite out of Iris before we noticed.
在我们发现前 她差点咬了爱丽丝
At least she went as herself.
至少她直到死还是自己
Cities don't burn because everyone got smarter.
城市没有燃烧是因为所有人都变聪明了
Waking up one day in a different body.
某天醒来发现自己在另一个身体里
God,that's gotta suck.
天啊 这太恶心了
Okay. How far to the new hole?
到新的洞还有多远
Endless. The information bottlenecks.
无止境的 信息瓶颈
We don't go near those freaks of nature,ever.
我们永远都不要接近这些怪物
Just these people,they make me crazy.
只是这些人 他们要让我疯掉了
You were a spy. You were caught.
你是个间谍 被抓住了
What did you think would happen?
你觉得会发生什么
Are they memorizing their personalities?
他们还记得自己的人格吗
Even her dreams are hacky.
尽管她的梦那么有希望
So I think it's time to give you a gun.
所以是时候给你把枪了
Why didn't I think of that?
我为什么要这么想呢
A lot of tech for a playroom.
高科技的游戏室
I haven't had a shower this year.
我今年都没洗过澡
With complete anatomy upgrades.
提供完整的躯体升级
We at Rossum now provide select clients
罗森现在给挑选出来的客户
We'll ask him some questions.
然后问他几个问题
I could read to you. Do you like that?
我可以读书给你听 你想听吗
To preserve the integrity of the memory structure.
为了保护完整的记忆结构
You'all wanna hang with dumb shows and play with tech all day.
反而和她一起做这件愚蠢的事
The safest thing we can do
现在我们能做的最安全的事
Is just cut our lines and go on lockdown.
就是切断线路并死守住
Paradise wasn't built to take in strays.
天堂不是那么容易进的
Where is that? I don't know.
有那个地方吗 我不知道
You won't be able to go to the hospital if you need to.
就算你需要也不能去医院
I've come here... How?
我来到这里 怎么来的
I'm gonna need a couple of throw pillows and a fridge...
我需要一些抱枕和一个冰箱
No,not in front of Iris.
别在爱丽丝面前
You knew her before?
你以前认识她
In matters of security,my assent is a formality,
在安全问题上 包括不稳定雇员的去留
"But,no,maybe I'm wrong."
但是 或许我又错了
Guy asked me to help find his mommy
他请我帮他找他妈妈
Well,a memory in Mr. Miller wouldn't be hard to spot.
当然 这段记忆要让米勒先生容易辨认
Giving people what they needed.
给予人们他们需要的
Do you remember what he was saying?
你还记得他说了些什么吗
The endless,epic arc of history,
渡过历史的长河
Objection. Insanely stupid idea.
我反对 这完全是疯狂愚蠢的想法
I like this guy already. It's not a dorm room.
我喜欢这家伙 这可不是宿舍
And then we'll ditch the old man.
然后再考虑丢掉那老头
Back me up on a drive. Hardcopy.
在硬盘上备份 整体备份
I'll explain it when you're older.
等你大了我再给你解释
Who said,"the deeper,the better?"
是谁说越深越好的
I'm also gonna need a trampoline.
我还需要一个蹦床
They're not lambs,Dewitt.
他们不是羔羊 德威特
I think I've mentioned that before.
我想我之前说过了
From a little town called Dolinsk.
从一个叫多林的小镇来
He doesn't know who he is anymore.
他已经不知道自己是谁了
So,what? That offends you?
那又怎样 冒犯到你了吗
There must be a secret tunnel or something.
这儿肯定有秘密通道之类的东西
Everybody's gotta grow up sometime.
所有人都会长大
You have no idea.
你们什么都做不了
It does. Good.
是的 很好
Maybe this sick sap saw what was coming and just decided,
或许是这个傻子预见了要发生的事
Topher,I'm looking for Mr. Ambrose.
托弗 我在找安布罗斯
So,I guess we're not in a sewer.
我觉得这不是下水道
If they smell us,they will come down.
如果他们闻到我们的味道 会追下来
It's my face. Get out of it. Were you crying?
这是我的脸 别看了 你哭过了吗
Mag,you go first. I'll hold them off.
麦格 你先走 我垫后
Topher doesn't go up there anymore.
托弗再也做不了了
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你在说什么
I thought knowing how it happened would somehow,
我本来认为如果知道了事情的由来
Green room is open but the party is crashed.
休息室开着 但是派对已经毁了
Oh,wait,kid,if you find any food... Eat it.
等等 孩子 如果找到啥食物.. 吃了它
I'm surprised to see you and Paul together.
见到你和保罗一起我很惊讶
You'll need these to fight off infection. Fever is the first sign...
用这个防止感染 发烧是最初的症状
Oh,my god.
天哪
I don't know. She's a dumb show.
不知道 她是个行尸
I know exactly where we're going.
我很清楚我们要去的地方
Good. Don't worry,sweetie.
好的 不用担心 宝贝
One file open with a list of memories.
一个装有一大串记忆的文件夹
What year is this? 2019.
今年是哪年 2019
Well,there's one way to find out.
那只有一个方法能够知道
The human brain is a massively powerful creature.
其实人类的大脑是个非常强大的结构组织
You cannot have that body,Mr. Ambrose.
你不能拥有那躯体 安布罗斯先生
Hold on. How did you get down here?
等一下 你怎么到这里的
There's no time to cry about how different it is up there.
是没时间去感叹所有变化的
Come on. You don't wanna miss the Mr. Miller comedy hour.
来吧 你一定不想错过米勒先生的搞笑时间
Okay,sweetie,toilet's around that corner.
宝贝 厕所就在转角
Can you give me a reason not to?
给我个不这么做的原因
Kids playing with matches
孩子们拿火柴玩耍
And they burned the house down.
烧掉了房♥子
But you discovered a cure? Yeah.
你找到治愈的方法了吗 恩
You should have seen them all cooing about at her feet.
可他们也没丝毫不怕的意思
Is it as you'd imagined,Mr. Brink?
和你想象的一样吗 布林克先生
I'll come back for you. You understand?
我会为你回来的 知道吗
Keep your eyes open and your weapons cocked.
睁亮你的眼睛 枪上好膛
They'll waste you. I need to wait.
他们会杀了你的 我还要等
This isn't just about what you want.
这不仅是你想要的
Does it hurt? It looks like it hurts.
会痛吗 看起来很痛的
I'm sorry. I... Upgrades.
抱歉 我... 升级
You don't have to tattoo my dad.
你不用为我爸爸纹身了
So I don't see you having any... Two hours? What?
所以我不认为你有时间 什么 要2小时
Griff? I think it found us.
葛夫 怎么了 我想它找到我们了
Let's blow this bitch back to the bush years.
我们让她恢复下记忆吧
Mr. Ambrose. What's going on?
安布罗斯先生 出什么事了吗
A wolf in sheep's clothing or a sheep?
披着羊皮的狼还是就是一只羊呢
What is this? Some kind of romper room?
这是什么 儿童游戏室吗
Did you kill our friend? I found her.
是你杀了我们的朋友吗 我发现了她
Everybody who matters is either a client or one of ours.
重要的人都是客户或自己人
It all seems pretty clear to me. Does it?
我非常清楚了 是吗
Caroline? Yeah.
卡罗琳 恩
Echo's already in danger. I don't want you to be.
艾可还身处险境 我不想你也有危险
Look,the kid is one thing,but dragging that dumb show around...
听着 带着孩子是一回事 但带着那个行尸...
We have access to over a hundred thousand brain models.
我们接触到成千上万的大脑模型
Well,maybe this will tell us something.
也许通过这个我们能知道些什么
I'm just gonna give him one single memory.
只给他一条单一的记忆
My new birthmark. I made Charlie do it for me
我新的胎记 我让查理帮我弄的
You build it there,it comes out here.
记忆在那里建立 从这里出来
Didn't expect to after they fixed your face.
他们修复过你的脸后 你就不会期待了
But that chair is my chance to get out.
我只知道那个椅子是我出来的机会
I'm here to inform you that this
我来这儿是来通知你
We'll know and you'll have made a choice.
那就决定吧
You should be in the bed chambers with the others.
你该和其他人一起待在卧室
Just the vodka,thank god.
谢天谢地 只是伏特加而已
Daddy's angry! Daddy's angry!
爸爸发火了 爸爸发火了
You know what,don't answer the phone.
你千万别接电♥话♥
Millions programmed to kill anyone
数百万被程序化了的人就会去杀
Mr. Miller,can you remember anything?
米勒先生 你还记得什么吗
I was talking about the laws of humanity.
我说的是法律中的人性
So,can that machine take people out of people
那么 这台机器真的能引出人的灵魂
What? What,Ma'am? What goes in there?
什么 你说什么 那里有什么
I don't remember yet.
我想不起来
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表