剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
拿回你的记忆 然后离开这里
And go and do whatever you want.
之后你便可以随心所欲
Grow a belly, sew a quilt,
做你想做的事
Spend that truck of money you made having...
有了那么多钱你将会...
Wow, just the time of your life.
开始享受自己的人生
Yeah, this is fun.
是啊 真有趣
Isn't it?
不是吗
Why am I not like them,
为什么我跟他们不一样
The rest down there-- what they're like
下面那些人 当你不操纵他们的时候
When you're not pimping them out?
那些人都会做些什么
We're running a test on you.
我们正跟你做个测试
I remember a mountain.
我记得一座山
Somewhere peaceful.
那里很宁静
Beautiful.
美丽
I feel happy there.
我感到自己在那很幸福
I want to go there.
我想要去那
Is that real
那是真的
Or is that part of your test?
还是你们测试的一部分
Real.
是真的
How come it's there if you didn't give it to me?
你没给的记忆 怎会在我的脑海里涌现
It's coming from you.
它来自你的潜意识
It's what you need.
来自你内心的渴望
I have your memories.
我有你所有的记忆
You can have them back.
你可以要回它们
You can do that?
你可以还给我
Totally.
当然可以
But I have to go in there.
但我要坐在那里
Well, yeah, but...
没错 但是...
Okay.
很好
You first.
你先来
Who are they?
他们是谁
Maybe Nolan's guys.
可能是诺兰的人
What do they want?
他们想干什么
Take us back, probably.
也许想抓我们回去
Or kill us.
或是杀了我们
That's the only way out.
那是唯一的出口
This way.
这边
Hey, it looks like it fits.
看起来相当适合你
You can't imprint
你不能往
On top of a fully functional brain; it'll implode.
一个功能齐全的脑袋里灌输 会让脑瓜崩溃的
Oh, is that why you keep us so simple?
这就是为什么你要我们的脑袋空空
Yes. Yes.
是的 没错
Does it hurt when you do it?
做这个会让人痛苦吗
Pain is nothing more
那种伤痛跟现在
Than nerves talking to your brain.
紧张兮兮地跟你说话没法比
Look, I'm just the science guy.
听着 我只是个搞科学的
Up here looking down on everyone, playing god.
在这里像上帝一样看着下面的人
I can help you with anything you want.
你想要什么 我都能帮你
You just have to tell me.
你只需告诉我
I want you to let them go.
我要你放他们走
I don't have that kind of power.
我没那种权力
What...? No.
你做什么... 别
I'd pick the chair.
我已经调好椅子了
It's just a treatment.
只是个辅疗
God, no, no, no, no, no!
天啊 别 别 别
I can't.
我不能
I swear I can't.
我发誓真的没那种权力
I can.
我有
Stop the imprint, please.
请停止灌输程序
My chair!
我的椅子
Did I just kill someone,
我刚才杀人了吗
Or should I aim this at her head?
或者我该把枪对准她的脑袋
She doesn't really understand.
她不懂这个
You wanted to forget.
是你想要忘记一切
Who are you?
你是谁
Adelle Dewitt.
艾黛儿·德威特
I am responsible for this facility
我是这里一切设施的
And everyone in it.
负责人
Then, you are one sick bitch.
那你就是那脑筋不正常的婊♥子♥了
I eased your suffering.
是我解除了你的痛苦
Is that what you think you're doing here?
你认为这就是你做的事了
I'm certain of it.
当然
Taking away basic human rights...
剥夺基本人♥权♥...
Free will...
自主♥权♥...
My right to choose,
我的选择权
Feel, remember.
感觉 还有记忆
All relinquished by you
这些都是你自己
To our care and discretion.
交予我们来保护和决定的
Tell me why I would.
告诉我为什么我会那么做
I can't.
我不能
I'd be breaking a promise I made to you.
这将打破我对你的承诺
All I can say is that...
我只能说...
You couldn't live with the consequences
你那时已经没法承担自己的行为
Of your own actions,
所造成的后果
And you no longer have to.
而你也无需再承担
You're letting us all go.
你放我们出去
You're free to leave.
你现在自♥由♥了
Who are you to decide for the others?
你凭什么替别人决断
Something you should have been asking yourself.
这个问题你应该问问自己
I made the same promise to them to protect them
我对他们做了同样的承诺
From the unbearable truths that brought them here.
带他们到这里 让他们远离不堪忍♥受的事实
I won't return those memories.
我不会把那些记忆还给他们
So, we agree.
那我就确保
No one gets in the chair.
没人会坐在这张椅子上
They'll be back.
他们会回来的
Maybe.
可能吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
If you didn't want to help me,
如果你不愿帮我的话
This wouldn't have happened.
这些都不会发生
Exactly.
确实
When we were in that place,
当我们在那个地方时
When were like
当我们
What Mike turned into, but the rest of them were empty.
变成迈克那样的时候 别人的脑袋都是空的
I remember you.
我却记得你
What?
你说什么
It's like I'm stuck inside my head somewhere,
好像我被困在脑里的某处
And some part of me sees and feels...
但某些部分的我却是清醒的...
It's like a bad dream I can't get out of.
感觉就如无法摆脱的噩梦
I can't talk. I can't move.
我不能说 不能动
I can't be stronger than what's taken me over,
我无法打败占据自己身体的力量
But I'm there.
但我就在那
It's so awful.
那里真可怕
Somebody hurt you...
有人伤害你...
Like Nolan.
像诺兰那样
I could see it happening.
我知道的
Oh, god, I could see his face,
我还看见他的样子
But I couldn't stop it.
但就是阻止不了他
I trusted him.
我信赖他
Why did I trust him?
我为什么会信赖他
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wait...
等等...
You wait for me
我们临睡前
When we go to bed at night to make sure
每晚你都会等我 以确定
I'm okay.
我没事
What have they done to us?
他们对我们做了什么
I don't know which to hope for.
我不知道该做何期待
Feels like dying either way.
感觉自己心如死灰
No.
不
We'll look for each other like we always do.
我们会像以前那样 互相照顾彼此
We'll finish this.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表