剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I mean,whoever set this thing up was unorthodox,to say the least.
不管是谁造了这机器 都是非常异端的
Most genuine human encounter of your life and hers.
最纯洁最有才的人
Kid,listen,there's only three of us now.
孩子 听着 现在只剩我们三个了
This girl is going to be fresh out of the shipping container
这个新女孩将从集装箱里出来
Or a quickly discarded,decomposing vessel enriching the soil.
或是迅速衰老死亡成为土壤里的肥料
Come here. I need... I need to tell you.
来这儿 我有话要对你说
An entire army in a single instant
整个军队就会一瞬间
Okay. Don't worry. I'll be right here. Okay?
不用担心 我就在这里 好吗
Oh,my god. Oh,my god.
天哪 天哪
Everybody needs to get away. To slip out of their lives.
人人都想逃避他们的生活
So,sorry,Zone. Been really nice.
抱歉 祖 挺好的一个人
Was I my best? Better.
我很棒吗 非常棒
An entire army in a single instant.
整个军队在一瞬之间
I'm humble in prayer. I am grateful for my memories.
我虔诚地祈祷 让我仍然拥有记忆
Giving people what they want. No,no,no,what they need.
给予人们他们想要的 不 他们需要的
Remains
未完待续
Then she will see you and totally,romantically,
那她眼里就只有你
Oh,well,thank you,Whiskey,for helping them find me.
谢谢你帮他们找到了我 威士忌
Right. Thank you,Dr. Saunders. It's one of his bad days.
谢谢你 桑德斯医生 他状况不太好
That's brilliant. That's so brilliant.
真是太聪明了
Ultra-infrasonic emitters. You don't need a translator
当超次声纳发射器和大脑对话时
The little Russian girl with the big American dream is still intact.
俄♥罗♥斯♥姑娘的美国梦还没破灭
All you gotta do is point and pull the trigger.
你需要做的只是瞄准和扣扳机
In the hands of any government,and boom. We went boom.
被任何政♥府♥掌握 然后我们都没了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表