剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
What just happened?
刚才怎么了
Search returned zero results
找不到搜索结果
I just started to believe you.
我开始相信你了
Earth identical gravity and atmosphere on other planets.
在其他行星上有与地球同样的引力和大气
Is that two?
那是两个吗
I'll give you one.
我会给你一个
That's fair.
很公平
One ecosystem for a whole planet.
一整个行星有一个生态系统
Good.
很好
Human-alien cross-breeding without scientific intervention.
没有科学介入的人类与外星人的杂交
Nice.
不错
Flame-y explosions
超级大爆♥炸♥
And sound in a vacuum.
在真空中发出声音
Yes!
是的
Good job.
干的好
Oh,but there's so much more.
但是还有很多
Light speed travel,space storms and a sexy sexy alien.
光速旅行 太空风暴还有一个性感的外星人
Uh-uh,I said classic sci-fi errors.
不对 我说的是经典科幻小说的错误
Now you're just attacking good storytelling.
现在你只是在驳斥好的故事情节
Speaking of sci-fi,
谈到科幻小说
Can we play with the sleepies?
我们可以消遣那些睡眠者吗
No. Come on,Topher.
不要 来吧 托弗
We could have them battle one another
我们可以让他们互相战斗
And bet on them like gladiators.
把他们当角斗士一样下赌注
We can't play with the sleepies.
我们不能消遣那些睡眠者
Or we could have them act out skits we write,
或者我们可以让他们演出我们写的剧本
Film it and see who gets more hits on Youtube.
把它拍成电影 看谁赢得Youtube上更多的点击率
That's...
那真是...
Not a bad idea,but no.
不坏的主意 但是不行
You want to play chess?
你想下棋吗
A variant? Flying chess.
换一种行吗 飞行棋
Excellent. But how about
好极了 但是...
Every time you lose a piece you drink?
输一次就罚一杯 怎样
Sounds good.
这主意不错
Advantage,me.
我的强项
I couldn't help,but...
我无权干涉 但...
Are you going somewhere?
你这是要去哪
I got the first ticket to not here.
我一刻也不想待在这了
Margaret belonged here.
玛格丽特才是属于这里的
I didn't.
而我不是
I just belonged to her.
我只属于她
She seemed very devoted to you.
她看起来对你非常迷恋
Yeah.
是啊
Was it hard?
让你难受了吗
Was what what?
什么难不难受
Being married to someone older?
跟比自己年龄大的人结婚
A man like you
像你这样的男人
Would have options.
应该有很多选择
Hand me that tie?
把那条领带递给我
Maybe you didn't exercise those options.
也许你只是没有机会去选择
Maybe...
也许...
Maybe you waited very patiently
也许你只是耐心地等待
Till you were free.
恢复单身之日
I know who you are.
我知道你是干什么的
I don't know
我不知道
Which of them hired you,
他们之中的谁请了你
But I know a spy when I see one.
但我一眼就能看穿谁是侦探
What are you trying to find out?
你想查些什么
If I killed her,
是否是我杀了她
Or if I'm onto the person who did?
或是我受了别人的指使
Either way,what you're doing is sick.
无论怎样 你现在的行为真是愚蠢至极
Wearing her perfume,
洒着她的香水
Trying this summer stock seduction.
以为这样就能上演勾引的把戏
You working for Nicolas?
尼古拉斯请你来的吗
Jocelyn?
还是乔斯林
Tell them they're looking in the wrong place.
告诉他们找错人了
Tell them I'm selling the horses
告诉他们我要卖♥♥掉那些马
Because I can't stand the constant reminder
因为它们不断地提醒我失去
Of the woman I loved.
自己心爱之人的痛苦
They want a real bad guy--
他们真要找个坏人
Tell them to look at dear old uncle Bill.
就应该去找那位亲爱的老比尔叔叔
He just came for the funeral.
他来这是为了参加葬礼
Oh,no.
不会吧
Didn't he mention that?
他没跟你提起吗
He came the day before she died.
在她死的前天他就来了
He did?
是吗
That was after the last...
就在我最后一次...
The last time I spoke to Margaret.
最后一次跟玛格丽特说话的那天
He showed up out of nowhere.
他不知从哪冒出来的
Needed to talk to her.
说要跟她谈谈
About what?
谈什么
She said she'd tell me later.
她说会迟些告诉我
If I had to guess,
硬要我猜的话
I'd say he wanted to borrow money.
他一定是来借钱的
And I guess she said no.
我猜她一定拒绝了
William...
威廉...
Okay,okay.
好的 好的
Not short on spirit.
这马劲儿可足了
Oh,gorgeous.
确实不错
I worked with his sire a few years back.
我几年前曾接触过它的同类
This one's got better hooves.
这马的蹄子可好很多
What about eiph?
有过肺溢血吗
No history of hemorrhaging.
没有出血的记录
His lungs are fine.
它的肺很健康
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是谁
I'm gonna buy this horse here,if everything works out.
一切顺利的话 我将是这匹马的下一个主人
He barely waited for her body to be in the ground.
他已经等不及要把她的尸骨埋了
What was that?
你这话什么意思
This was my mother's horse.
这匹马是我妈妈的
It was her favorite... thing.
她最喜欢的... 东西
I can't believe the bastard's selling it.
我难以相信那混♥蛋♥竟要卖♥♥了它
He should.
他做得没错
This horse has got another year of racing in him.
这马还能再好好表现一年
You think so?
是那样吗
At least.
至少一年吧
Won't fetch this price forever,though.
之后 这马就卖♥♥不到什么好价钱了
You know what,I don't want to hear about it.
知道吗 我不想听你在这胡扯
Whatever you're doing,stop.
不管你要做什么 就此打住
Stop thinking,stop testing.
什么都别妄想
He's not for sale.
这匹马不卖♥♥
Do you believe in ghosts?
你相信有鬼吗
Uh,sort of.
有点吧
Just recently.
最近才开始的
Margaret and I moved into this house when we were kids.
小时候 玛格丽特和我就搬进这栋房♥子
We were convinced it was haunted.
我们都深信这房♥子闹鬼
Slept in the same bed the first night.
头天晚上我们睡在一张床上
Anyway--
总之
I get the same creepy feeling again,now.
现在 我又有那种毛骨悚然的感觉
Like Margaret is lingering here.
好像玛格丽特还在这阴魂不散
And she's angry.
带着她的怒气
Why would she be angry?
她为什么会生气呢
Cause she wanted more time.
因为她不想这么早就离世
You know,we hadn't said one word to each other in 13 years.
知道吗 13年来我们一直形同陌路
She wouldn't pick up the phone.
她连电♥话♥也不会接
Cause she was too damn stubborn.
因为她过于固执
And you?
你呢
Why wouldn't you call?
你为什么不主动打个电♥话♥
Cause I was too damn stubborn.
因为我也过于固执
But fate grabbed an old fool by the scruff of his neck
但命运让我这头老蠢驴低下了头
And brought me here.
来到这里
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表