剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
All right, wuss.
没事啦 胆小鬼
Come on. let's race to the top.
快 我们爬上去
What about her adrenaline?
她的肾上腺素怎么样
Uh, it's within engagement parameters.
在合约的参数内
Are you sure?
你确定
She's elevating toward redline.
快接近警戒线了
Relax, mountain man.
放心 爬山男
I've been reading the squigglies long enough
我读过很多材料
To discern the diff
清楚
Between excitement
兴奋
And "sweet mother, I'm gonna die. "
和"妈妈我要死了"的区别
She's fine.
她没事
Go soak up some nature.
去享受大自然
Okay, like, uh, smell the honey.
比如 闻闻蜂蜜
Hassle a grizzly.
和熊打架
Leave the science to the science guy.
把问题留给科学人士
Well, how about clearing up my signal, professor?
那把信♥号♥♥弄清晰 教授
My displays are crap.
显示器不能用了
You're in the middle of
你正在
"Why would anyone want to be there?"
荒山野岭中
What did you expect, HBO?
你还想要什么 家庭影院呀
Can't you retask one of the auxiliary satellites,
你不能分配一个辅助卫星过来吗
Uh, give me some more coverage?
给我点信♥号♥♥
What's the magic word?
你说的是啥呀
Please.
求你了
I was actually looking for "abracadabra,"
我在找咒语
But that will do.
那奏效了
Okay, re-tasking...
好吧 分配...
Satellite...
卫星...
Gonna take a few to move it into alignment.
需要花点时间让它进去
Thanks.
谢谢
Anything for you.
原意为你效劳
Cause I love you.
因为我爱你
Deep, deep man love.
深深的爱
The woods.
到森林里去了
Yep.
对
I hate the woods.
我讨厌森林
Yep.
是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Doesn't add up, does it?
没有进展 对吗
Ballard?
伯拉德
Hell are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
This is a straight kidnap.
这就是绑♥架♥案
What doesn't add up? Yeah.
什么没有进展 是啊
Why don't you give us the inside view
为何不给我们一些内在见解
On how this all...
如何把这些线索...
Leads to the dollhouse?
引向玩偶工厂
Or alternate plan?
或者换个计划
Why don't you just let us do our jobs?
为何不各尽其职呢
Doesn't add up, does it?
没有进展 是吗
Not all of it.
完全没有
We got three pros come up from Mexico...
三个来自墨西哥的绑匪...
And a disgruntled science teacher.
一个不满的理科老师
They take the Crestejo girl for ransom,
敲诈绑♥架♥克里斯提科的女儿
Then they fall out...
然后他们闹翻了...
And make everybody's life easier.
让每个人都更轻松
But the money is gone.
但钱消失了
So, there's a fifth guy,
所以 有第五人
And he's right now loving life.
现在他在享受生活
He the one packing the cannon?
他是拿大炮的人吗
He'd have to be.
别无他人
That weapon's not here.
武器不见了
Fifth guy took it.
第五人拿走了
After he blows the door in?
在他把门炸开后
Which is funny.
有趣
He's in the room with his buddies,
他和同伙在屋里
Then he has to blow the door in?
他还需要把门炸开
So, no fifth guy.
所以 没有第五人
You think Crestejo sent someone after them?
你觉得是克里斯提科派人跟踪他们
Well, he swears he didn't.
他发誓没有
Hey, tell me you didn't go near my vic.
别告诉我你接触过受害人
I just hear the talk.
我只是听到了你们的谈话
Crestejo's an interesting guy, though.
尽管克里斯提科是个有趣的人
Fits a certain profile.
有相当的背景
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
He's rich; he's respectable,
他富有 受人尊敬
But maybe he's got a kinky side
但也许他有不为人知的
He doesn't want anyone to see,
阴暗面
So he goes to the world-famous dollhouse
所以他找到有名的玩偶特工
And hires himself a pretty lady to groove his move
请了一位美女帮他出谋划策
And then forget all about it.
而后把这一切都忘得一干二净
They can do that, you know, with science.
他们能做到 知道吗 科学
That's what davina called her.
戴维娜就是那样称呼她的
What?
你说什么
Crestejo's daughter.
克里斯提科的女儿
She said the pretty lady came and saved her.
她说有个美女来救了她
You did talk...
你一定跟...
Shaw, we get any pretty lady prints?
肖恩 有拿到美女的指纹吗
We got the dead guys and the kid, no one else.
只有那几位死者和那孩子的
Will you stop humoring...
请你别再开玩笑...
And a couple areas definitely wiped down.
有几个地方明显被彻底擦过
So, what?
那又怎么样
The dollhouse sends one of
玩偶特工又派了一位
Its brainwashed beauties
被洗♥脑♥的美人
To-to take out a kidnapping ring?
清理了这次绑♥架♥案的现场
That's a full-service organization.
真是个一条龙服务的组织啊
It's the little girl's, right?
这是那小女孩的吗
I'd check it out.
我去查
Hey, agent Ballard thinks we should investigate.
伯拉德探员认为我们该深入调查
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢提醒
Why don't you just leave us
你为什么不离开这
To go find your pretty lady?
去找你那美女
I will. Be careful.
我会的 小心
Looks here like she's pretty bad-ass.
从这可以看出她是个相当牛逼的美女
Carbon shaft,
碳质轴
Three-blade broad head.
三叶阔首箭
Damn!
该死
Shh! You'll scare away lunch.
嘘 别吓跑你的午餐
Uh, you couldn't have packed
你不必带
A couple of sandwiches?
两份三明治
Oh, sandwiches don't give you a run
在你想吃它们的时候
When you try to eat them.
三明治不会逃跑
They just lay there, waiting for mustard.
它们就躺在那 等着芥末
I like mustard.
芥末 我喜欢
Here.
拿着
Okay.
好的
All right?
行吗
You're gripping too tight here.
你这握得太紧了
Relax your hand.
手指放松
You want the riser to just rest there,
手柄别握太紧
Pressing against your palmer crease.
用你的手掌慢慢握住它
Sounds dirty.
听起来有点龌龊
It's your lifeline,
它是你的救生索
In your palm.
你的手掌
You grip the riser too hard, your shot'll torque.
你把手柄握得太紧 就射不准
You're pretty good at this, aren't you?
你很擅长这个 是吗
My dad taught me.
我爸爸教的
He was a big believer in, uh...
他是个十分相信...
What? Was that a salute?
什么 是敬礼吗
Do I have to learn a salute?
我必须学这样敬礼吗
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表