剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
这些人带给你了
These men put in your head.
如此可怕的回忆
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要这样
Sometimes the bad things just happen
有时候祸事无法避免
And no one can protect you from them.
没有人能够保护你
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm fine, I'm okay.
没事 我没事
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Forget it.
没事的
I'd like to get some sleep.
我有点困了
We've got a long day tomorrow.
明天会是漫长的一天
I'll have Maria make you up a bed.
我让玛丽亚帮你收拾一下房♥间
Don't move.
别走
Hey, make sure the ladies at my table
保证我那桌的女士
Have what they need, huh?
享用尽兴
The champagne never stops flowing.
香槟要取之不竭
The good stuff.
味道不错
For the first few bottles, the good stuff.
喝前几瓶的时候味道不错
After that, the house is fine.
那之后 这地方也还行
You're about to make a very bad mistake.
你将要犯一个重大错误
Dollhouse.
玩偶工厂
What?
什么
Dollhouse.
玩偶工厂
Say it.
说
Dollhouse.
玩偶工厂
Say it again.
再说一遍
Your brains are...
你脑子是不是...
Okay, dollhouse.
行行 玩偶工厂
Doll freaking house.
玩偶疯子的工厂
I'll keep saying it-- it's fun to say.
我会不停地说 很好玩
Dollhouse, dollhouse, dollhouse, dollhouse.
玩偶工厂 玩偶工厂 玩偶工厂
You see the Borodins, you say it some more.
不想再说下去的话就找到波诺丁
You think you want to mess with the Borodins?
你想找波诺丁的麻烦
No, but they supply girls,
没有 但他们供应女孩
Some of them very high-end,
有特别能力的女孩
To fine, upstanding clients.
来取悦高等级客户
There's one client I'm interested in.
其中一个客户我很有兴趣
Find out who's connected to the dollhouse,
查出谁和玩偶工厂有关系
The borodins won't be touched,
不必惊动波诺丁
And you'll never see me again.
然后你就不会再看见我了
I haven't seen you yet.
我现在也没看见你
You will.
你会看见的
Wash your hands.
洗手
And your shoes.
还有鞋子
You look better than on the phone, chica.
你比我以为的漂亮 小妞
It's still Miss Penn.
叫我佩恩小姐
Me Disculpo.
我是迪斯库铂
The money.
钱呢
Please.
拜托
This is not your first time.
你又不是第一次干这行
Let's go.
过来
Come on, let's go, let's go.
来 过来
Davina!
戴维娜
Davina, mi hija, it's okay.
戴维娜 我亲爱的女儿 没事的
Papi's here.
爸爸在这里
Okay... now you show.
好了 该你了
We take that on the boat.
我们把这些搬上船后
Your daughter steps off.
你女儿就可以下来了
You don't move towards her
在我们离开之前
Until we are away.
你们不可以靠近她
Hey, Boyd, what's going on?
这是怎么了 博伊德
We're good so far.
目前为止一切正常
No, no, Echo's not good.
不不 艾可不太正常
Something's not good, and echo knows it.
有什么事不正常 而艾可发现了
This is maybe your first time.
你大概是第一次干这行吧
It's just a condition-- we're not making trouble.
我们不是在找麻烦 是她身体不好
Are you trying to blow this?
你想搞砸吗
Don't let them on the boat.
别让他们上船
You said that's the way it is.
你之前说应该这样的
They're not gonna give her back.
他们不会把她还回来的
He's not gonna give her back.
他不会把她还回来的
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不不 等等
She gets off first. Get the hell back.
让她先下船 你♥他♥妈♥给我回去
You give me my daughter!
把女儿还给我
We need an ambulance.
叫救护车
The client is shot.
客户被枪击
Extract the active.
召回行动人
Do it now.
立刻行动
Is it bigger than your thumb?
它比你的拇指大吗
Echo. Is it... is it bigger than your thumb?
艾可 它比你的拇指大吗
Miss Penn, look at me.
佩恩 看着我
You can't fight a ghost.
你无法战胜幽灵
You ready for your treatment?
准备好接受辅疗了吗
You can't fight a ghost.
你无法战胜幽灵
It's so dark.
这里太暗了
Of course it's dark.
当然要暗
It's better.
暗才好
You don't see, you don't make a sound.
别乱看 别出声
You forget his face.
忘了他的脸
Whose face?
谁的脸
He's all thumbs.
他这混♥蛋♥
What happened on the dock?
在码头发生了什么
What went wrong?
出了什么事
He doesn't give them back.
他不把她还回来
Who, the man in the mask?
谁 戴着面具的那个
He's old now.
他老了很多
He's the same age.
他没有变
I am proportionately similar to a girl,
是我变回了小女孩
A small girl.
柔弱的小女孩
The older man.
那个老男人
You know him.
你认识他
He's the one that took you.
他就是绑♥架♥你的人
They never found him.
他们没抓住他
He said he was a ghost.
他说他是个幽灵
You can't fight a ghost...
你无法战胜幽灵
But he was heavy, the weight of him.
但他有重量
Ghosts aren't heavy.
幽灵没有重量
Ghosts are sheets with holes cut out.
幽灵是有孔的薄片
He took you away.
他曾绑走你
And now...
而现在...
It's unprofessional.
这太不专业了
He's taken Davina.
他绑走了戴维娜
She's proportionately similar to a girl.
相比而言她不过是个小女孩
He won't touch her until he's taken care of the others.
在解决掉同伙之前 他不会动她
The other two men?
另外两个人
They'll be dividing the money
他们在分赃
And make sure there's no tracers, no dye pack.
确保没有人跟踪 没有爆任何问题
They'll get excited.
他们俩激动异常
They won't see him coming.
他们不会注意到他
Six hours.
还有6个钟头
Before he kills them?
他就会杀死他们吗
And takes her away.
并且把她带走
On the boat?
在船上吗
It's been seen.
要看情况
They were planning to beach it anyway.
他们总要上岸的
It's a Houlberd, 30-footer.
是个豪布德[船名] 30英尺
It's got a decent range.
刚刚好在射程内
And it was riding high.
它高速行驶
They haven't bothered to fuel it-- good.
他们总要加油的
Let's place them anywhere from here...
假设他们要从这里...
To here.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表