剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
You said a place had been prepared for me.
你说有一个地方已为我准备
You told me to walk out my door,
你要我走出家门
To not be afraid.
让我不必害怕
You said, "come to your brothers
你说"去圣地"
And sisters at the temple."
"跟兄弟姐妹一起"
You said I would be carried here.
你说我将会被带来此地
As if on the wind.
就如一阵微风
And then you took
然后你就牵着
My hand,
我的手
And you held it to your face
你抓着我的手 我触摸你的脸
So that I would know it.
我知道那便是你
Praise be to god. Amen.
感谢上帝 阿门
Amen. Praise be to god.
阿门 感谢上帝
Hallelujah. Praise be to god.
哈利路亚 感谢上帝
Amen.
阿门
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Amen.
阿门
Praise be to god. Amen.
感谢上帝 阿门
Amen.
阿门
Praise be to god. Hallelujah.
感谢上帝 哈利路亚
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Praise be to god.
感谢上帝
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Praise to god.
感谢上帝
They're taking her inside.
他们正带她进去
As advertised.
就像广♥告♥一样
"We shall make a new garden, and fresh buds will flower there."
"我们开垦一个新的花♥园♥ 新的蓓蕾将在那里开花"
It's happening.
果如其言
If she is what she says she is.
如果她说的都是真的
What else could she be?
她还能是谁呢
Brother Seth,
塞思兄弟
I've told you how we must protect this garden.
我告诉过你 我们必须保护伊甸园
There are those who would seek to destroy it;
有人会试图破坏它
You know that.
你知道的
Yes.
是的
We are commanded to test all of the signs.
我们必须按指示验证所有征兆
If a serpent should enter, we must crush it
如果一条毒蛇进来了 我们必须用脚后跟
Underneath our heel.
将它踩碎
You understand that?
你明白吗
Yes, Jonas.
乔纳斯 我明白
We must keep the garden pure.
我们必须保证伊甸园的纯洁
Hello.
你好
Good day.
你好
The water is warm.
这水真暖和
It feels nice.
感觉真好
Yes, it does.
是啊 确实如此
It feels...
感觉...
...Nice.
...不错
For my money, the Valsalva mechanism
在我看来 瓦氏原理
Is really the way... w-way
才是正确的
To go.
出路
I got to go.
我必须走了
Something came up.
有事发生了
Doctor?
医生
Topher.
托弗
So, listen.
请听我说
Here's the thing.
事情是这样的
I was looking, glancing...
我当时看了一眼 就一眼...
I noticed... Victor.
我注意到... 维克多
You noticed Victor.
你注意到维克多
In the shower, and
在洗澡 还有
He's... naked.
他... 没穿衣服
Victor's naked in the shower?
维克多没穿衣服在洗澡
Right. Anyway, he seemed to be
没错 总之 他看起来
Having a kind of...
像是有...
Man reaction.
男人反应
A what? uh, you know,
什么 你知道的
Reaction that a man person might have
一个男人该有的反应
In the... you know, the... naked part.
就是...你知道 当他...没穿衣服
Shower. Victor.
洗澡 维克多
Victor had an erection?
维克多勃起了
I prefer man reaction.
我更喜欢说男人反应
Why?
为什么
This is a problem.
这不正常
This can't happen.
这是不可能的
It shouldn't happen.
它不应该发生的
When they're in their doll state,
当他们处于玩偶状态时
There's a limp... ness.
是很软弱的
Well, I warned about something like this.
我警告过你这种事情
When? His last engagement was
什么时候 上次任务
With Miss lonely hearts.
他跟一位心灵寂寞的小姐一起
So? That shouldn't matter.
所以呢 那不应有问题
I mean, okay,
我是说 好吧
It was a romantic engagement, but he was wiped.
本来是个浪漫的约会 但他却搞砸了
This is the eighth time he's had that exact imprint.
这已经是他第8次被输入那种记忆
I've cautioned against repeated imprints
我警告过别重复灌输记忆
In the same dolls, haven't I?
给同一个玩偶 不是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You put it in one of those reports?
你把那些都记录在案
Of course.
当然
Okay. Well, nobody reads those.
很好 可惜没人看
How many times has this happened?
这种事情发生了多少次
I don't know.
不清楚
I wasn't looking for it.
我没有特别留意
Well, now you're gonna have to.
那你现在该开始留意了
Let's start
我们开始从
With the last three months of shower tapes.
这三个月的淋浴录像带入手吧
We're actually gonna sit down
我们真的要坐下来
And... look for the...?
然后... 找...
Man reactions.
男人反应
This is sister Emma.
这是信徒艾玛
Sister Annabelle.
信徒安娜贝尔
Oh, this...
这是...
Is Ilya.
伊利亚
Hello.
你好
Hello, Ilya.
你好 伊利亚
It's a pleasure to meet you.
真高兴认识你
And what a handsome face.
好一张帅气的脸啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Ilya was with us at the zion ranch back in Texas.
伊利亚在德克萨斯州的天国农庄时就跟我们一起了
You were unhappy there.
你在那里不开心
Things happened there that should not have happened.
在那里发生了不该发生的事
Jonas led us out of that place.
乔纳斯带领我们走出那个地方
He saved us.
他救我了我们
Esther,
埃丝特
Jonas would like to see you.
乔纳斯想见见你
Another female, approximately
又一个女性 年龄
29 years of age.
大约29岁
Let's tag her femme eight.
把她标为8号♥女性
Could be Andrea Parker from Florence, Texas.
可能是德克萨斯州 佛罗伦萨的安德丽亚·帕克
You have some names?
你还有他们的名字呀
Few. Been watching these people a long time.
有一些 我观察这些人很长时间了
Any idea who our cry for help came from?
找到寻求我们帮助的是谁了吗
Be nice to know who our ally on the inside is.
能知道我们的内线是谁就好了
Yeah, it would be, but we can't presume any allies.
那样最好 但我们不能轻率确定内线
Damn it!
该死的
What happened? We lose our signal?
怎么了 失去信♥号♥♥了吗
The signal's still there. I'm just not getting...
信♥号♥♥还在 我只是无法...
What the hell?
这他妈的是什么
I'm going to ask you some questions, Esther,
埃丝特 我要问你些问题
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表