剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Not a whole tasting menu.
而不是什么都尝个遍
And now I'm hungry.
我现在饿了
Find out if the kitchen has the almond-crusted salmon.
找下厨房♥还有没有杏仁酱三文鱼
I live to serve lunch.
我活着就为了给你弄吃的
And hello, gorgeous but deadly.
美丽而致命
Upload imprint to file drive.
把它上传至档案驱动器
Topher.
托弗
I'm in my process.
我正在输入程序
I'm...
我...
What's the scuttlebutt?
发生了什么事
Echo's been engaged.
艾可有任务
Well, that does happen.
这事不奇怪
I'm not on it.
但我没有
I'm on hold.
我在待命
Yeah.
是啊
You put another handler
大个子 你把另一个驯化者
Through a plate glass window, big guy.
摔向一块平板玻璃窗
That's 48 hours chill time, min.
至少得晾你48小时
What is she doing?
她的任务是什么
Echo?
艾可
Oh... life coach gig.
...人生导师
You know, remind some doctor why he helps kids
就是 提醒某些医生他们帮助孩子的初衷
Who have, you know, gross kids.
就是那些 有很多小孩的医生
They don't think I can handle that?
他们认为我做不来吗
Uh, not everything is about you, infinite ego man.
不是所有事都要围着你转 自大狂
You know, you did nail the guy
知道吗 你确实痛扁了那个
Who was messing with Sierra.
跟希拉乱来的人
You should go out and get drunk and beat your chest.
你该出去喝一杯 放松放松
Echo will be here when you get back.
当你回来的时候 艾可就该在这了
How did you figure out it was Hearn, anyway?
你怎么知道是赫恩干的
Is it a cop thing?
警♥察♥的直觉
Reading people?
读懂人心吗
You do the work.
你继续忙吧
Good work.
干得好
Ready to play?
准备好了吗
Can you imagine at all why it is you are not dead?
知道自己为什么还活着吗
You probably got something worse planned.
你要我比死更难受
You gonna erase my brain,
你会清除我的记忆
Turn me into one of your fantasy boys?
把我变成你的幻想特男
I find it a bit sad that you think of yourself
你觉得自己还有资格成为别人的幻想
As a candidate for anyone's fantasy.
真让我有点失望啊
Ah, you know you're a little sweet on me.
你是有那么一点秀色可餐
You think I'm gonna beg?
你认为我会求你吗
You want to kill me?
你想杀我
You want to put me in the attic?
你想软禁我吗
I can't stop you.
我无法改变
The jig is up.
一切都完了
How many times?
你干了多少次
I can find out, but I want to hear it from you.
我能查出 但我想从你的口中得知
Four.
四次
You're disgusting.
你真令人恶心
Don't give me that.
你没资格说我
You put her under some fat, old emir,
你把她派给一个又老又肥的酋长
It makes it better because she thinks
让她爱他一整天
She's in love for all of a day?
这种行为就高尚了吗
We're in the business of using people.
我们做的就是利用别人的生意
You understand less about this business than you think.
你自认为自己很了解这种生意
And you don't get how it actually works down there.
你却不知道它是怎样运作的
You put a bunch of stone foxes
你让一群没有思想
With no willpower and no memory
没有灵魂的木头人光着身子
Running around naked.
跑来跑去
Did you think this wouldn't ever happen?
你觉得这事不会发生吗
Did it make it better?
她不会挣扎
That she didn't struggle?
是不是让你感觉更好
No.
不是
It made it easier.
只是更轻松些
Mr. Dominic, would you leave us?
多米尼克先生 请让我们单独待会
Ms. Dewitt, I...
德威特女士 我...
I'll be perfectly safe.
我不会有事的
Please.
请吧
We are in the business of using people.
我们是在做利用别人的生意
The question is, what is the best use
问题是 对于你这种人来说
For someone like you?
什么才是物尽其用
This woman is a problem for us.
这女人是我们的麻烦
She's learned too much about the organization.
她对我们的情况知道得太多
It wasn't her fault,
不是她的错
Really.
没错
I need her killed, and it can't be clean.
我要你杀死她 并且保留现场
This is your chance to avoid the attic.
这是你避免软禁的机会
You may even consider it something of a promotion.
你甚至可以认为这是一种额外奖赏
After all,
毕竟
This one will...
这个应该...
Probably struggle.
会挣扎
My god.
我的天
You're so...
你真的很...
Neighborly.
够邻居啊
So...
所以...
Can I borrow a cup of sugar?
能借我一杯糖吗
I don't think I got any sugar left.
我可没剩多少糖了
I'm not gonna freak out on you.
我可不会被你吓到
Uh... good.
那... 很好
When you tell me this is all a mistake
当你告诉我这一切是个错误
And we should forget it ever happened,
我们都要忘记它曾经发生过
I'm gonna be very cool.
我会非常冷静的
You're gonna be bothered by how cool I am.
你会被我的冷静吓到
What if I don't say that?
那如果我不那样说呢
I'll still be cool,
我还会冷静
But not as cool.
但不会那么冷静
What if you tell me it was a mistake?
那如果是你对我说那是个错误呢
Oh, god, you're gonna be so clingy,
天啊 那你一定是非常粘人
Weeping and moping,
又哭又闹
Texting me.
还给我发短♥信♥
It's too embarrassing.
那可真难以想象
I am not a piece of meat, you know.
我又不是一块肉 好不好
I have a heart.
我有心的
Blah, blah.
废话多多
I was thinking about Caroline.
我在想卡罗琳的事
Well, I wasn't.
我可没有
I believe you.
我相信你
And...
还有...
I believe you should find her.
我觉得你该找到她
I think what they're doing is wrong.
因为那些人做的事情是不对的
And I don't love seeing you get beat up
我是不想看到你被人痛打一顿
And shot, but...
或中弹 但...
I think your work is important.
我觉得你的工作很重要
Then help me out
那就帮我一把
Is this the part where you dress me up and use me as bait?
你是要我打扮得漂漂亮亮 然后去做诱饵吗
Cause those movies never end well.
这类电影可从来没个好结局
It's the part where I run down to Tiki port
这段里我去蒂奇港
And grab us dinner and we go over my files
跟你随便吃点晚饭 一起看文件
And you give me your perspective on some stuff.
然后跟我说说你的看法
Might see something I didn't.
或许会有新的发现
You think I'd be helpful?
你觉得我可以帮得上忙
Yeah.
是的
That's the sweetest thing you've done for me all day.
这是一整天你说得最好听的话
Well...
嗯...
What about the, um...
那个事情...
The other things?
怎么样
Fetch me spring rolls.
帮我把春卷拿来
Then we'll bust this case wide open.
然后我们把这个案子弄个水落石出
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表