剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I need to interrogate all the people on this list now.
我现在要审问这张单子上的所有人
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I made her a spy hunter. You know, hunt the spy.
我造了个内奸猎人 来抓内奸
It's being handled as we speak by Sierra.
我们不是说好让希拉来处理
I know, but Echo came in and... she thought...
我知道 可是艾可进来 她觉得...
I thought she could help.
我觉得她能帮上忙
If you let me speak to the people on this list,
如果你能让我和这名单上的人谈话
I'll uncover the spy before your field agent returns.
我能在你找的人回来之前抓住内奸
What are her parameters?
给她灌入了啥特性
She reads body lguage
她能读懂身体语言
Knows advanced interrogation techniques
掌握先进的审问技术
And she's rockin' a little Sherlock Holmes.
还有一些福尔摩斯的气质
Give me the list.
把名单给我
I want to start with him.
我想先从他开始
Uh, I'm not the spy.
我不是内奸
I discovered the spy. Remember?
是我发现了有内奸 记得吗
The spy was operating under my nose.
内奸在我眼皮底下搞鬼
Which means you're either dangerously incompetent
那表示你可能没能力
Or you're trying to throw us off your trail.
或者利用这点让自己摆脱嫌疑
I'm sorry I ever doubted your programming skills.
我真不该怀疑你的编程能力
Why are you at the dollhouse?
你为什么在玩偶工厂
Kind of a no-brainer.
工作简单轻松
I'm in neuroplastic heaven.
我在神经领域的天堂
I'm doing work my grad school professors
我做的工作是我以前教授
Haven't even dreamed of yet.
从来都不会想到的
I mean, I don't want to brag...
我不想吹嘘...
Okay, I want to brag.
我想吹嘘
I'm kind of a genius.
我是个天才
Do you really think I'm incompetent, or are you
你真的觉得我没有能力 或者
You're just saying that to appease big bad laurence?
这么说是为了平息坏的谣言
So it matters what other people think about you?
你很在乎别人怎么看你
Yeah. I spent eight years
是啊 我花了8年
Studying the intricacies of the human brain
研究错综复杂的人脑
And what do I get to do when I graduate?
我在毕业的时候能做什么
Get snacks for Topher, or get yelled at
给托弗买♥♥零食 或当我想多做点什么
When I try to do something more.
让他对我大吼大叫
My talents go beyond asking
我的天赋远不止
Whether he wants chocolate, chip or oatmeal.
帮他买♥♥巧克力 薯片 燕麦片
Which I do very well, thank you,
我做的很好 谢谢
But I probably know enough about the imprint equipment
但我很了解人格植入设备
To rip it down
我可以破坏它
And reassemble it without Topher ever knowing.
重组它 让托弗毫不知情
Well, that didn't sound good, did it?
这听起来不太好 对吗
I'm not trying to incriminate you.
我没打算给你定罪
I'm just trying to nail down
我只想了解
Your feelings about the dollhouse.
你对玩偶工厂的想法
We're pimps and killers.
我们是拉皮条 杀手
But in a philanthropic way.
但以一种关爱的形式
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
I don't know why I trust you... but I do.
我不知道为什么我相信你 但的确这样
I must have one of those faces.
可能我是大众脸吧
I'm looking at the security logs
我在看安保日志
Since the Alpha incident.
自从阿尔法事件以来的记录
When was the last time you left the dollhouse?
你最后一次离开玩偶工厂是什么时候
I feel like I can better serve the actives
我觉得玩偶们能得到更好的待遇
If I'm here.
如果我在这里
24 seven?
全年无休
Engagements run around the clock.
任务随时都有
You never know when there's going to be an emergency.
你不知道什么时候会出情况
I don't doubt your intentions,
我不怀疑你的意图
But such intense focus on your work
但是你如此在乎你的工作
Can leave other parts of your life empty
以至于你没有了其他生活
And open to exploitation.
时间都被剥夺了
Do you have friends outside the dollhouse?
除了玩偶工厂的人 你还有其他朋友吗
Yeah.
是的
You lose.
你错了
Sierra's been safely extracted,barely,and she has the mole's identity.
希拉被救出来了 她有内奸的资料了
No,wait.Wait,no.You don't understand.I didn't do anything.
不要 等等 你不明白 我什么都没做
Why would I spy on the doll... I don't care why.
我为什么要监视玩偶工厂 我不管你为什么
We'll get that from you when Dewitt has me torture you.
德威特让我拷问你 你会说的
Then you'll tell us everything.
到时你会说出一切
And then Dewitt will send you to the attic.
然后德威特会把你送进阁楼
Do you know what happens in the attic?
你知道阁楼里会发生什么吗
It's a mental suck.
你会精神失错
You know that feeling you get when a...
你知道那是什么感觉吗...
A name is on the tip of your tongue,but you can't say it?
话就在嘴边你却说不出来
It's like that,but with every thought you never have.
就是那样的 还有其他你没有过的感觉
I am not the spy. You believe me, right?
我不是内奸 你相信我 是吗
You take her to then holding room.
把她带到关押室
How long?
关多久
Until Dewitt gets back.
直到德威特回来
How long do you think you can keep this up?
你认为你还能瞒多久
Excuse me?
什么
You work for the NSA.
你是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人
You have a file that says she's the one.
档案已经表明她是内奸了
Oh,oh,what,is-is her body language telling you she's innocent?
哦什么 难道她的肢体语言告诉你她是无辜的
No,her language language is telling you she's innocent.
不是 她说的话证明她是无辜的
Your body language is telling me something.
你的肢体语言却告诉我一些事
When you got word that Sierra had been extracted with the spy's identity,
当你说希拉带着内奸的资料被救出后
Everyone in this room got tense.
屋里的每个人都变的紧张
Who? Who betrayed us? Who's the spy?
谁 谁背叛我们 谁是那个内奸
But you... you got loose.
唯有你 你变得轻松了
Your body breathed a big,subconscious sigh of relief. Why?
你身体下意识地放松了许多 为什么呢
Because you already knew that file would implicate Ivy.
因为你早知道文件涉及艾薇
You expect anyone to buy this pseudo-science?
你以为别人会相信你的伪科学吗
They don't have to.
他们不必相信
There was a phone call made to the
这里被封锁之后
National Security Agency after the lockdown.
有一个电♥话♥打给了国♥家♥安♥全♥局
You warned the NSA Sierra was coming so
你警告国♥家♥安♥全♥局希拉来了
That they could plant this file for her to find.
所以他们放置好这个文件让她发现
You wanted us to blame Ivy so that you could continue to operate.
你想让我们怀疑艾薇以便你继续行动
I couldn't have made the call.The phones were shut off.
电♥话♥被封锁了 我不可能打电♥话♥
In the dollhouse,not in this office.
玩偶工厂里的被封了 办公室的却没有
Okay,I think it's time for her treatment.
好了 该给她辅疗了
Proof is in the logs.
证据就在日志里
Yeah,and anyone could have snuck in here.
是的 任何人都可以偷溜进来
You're right.
没错
That's why I've let this conversation continue as long as it has.
我之所以要跟你说这些 是因为
I needed one more sign to confirm my suspicion.
我需要更多的证据来证明我的怀疑
And what sign would that be?
什么证据
Twenty seconds ago you went snap,Charlse.
20秒前你突然变急躁了
This is the dollhouse. You know how far they reach.
这是玩偶工厂 你知道她们的势力多大
There's no way you're getting away with this.
你跑得了和尚 跑不了庙
You figured it out? Use your deductive skills.
你用你侦探般的技能推断出来的吗
You're a doll.
你不过是个玩偶
A broken doll who's gone off mission before.
一个先前脱离任务的废玩偶
Now,when Dewitt asks me to explain myself...
当德威特要我作出解释的时候...
You'll tell her I went off mission again.
你要告诉她我又脱离任务了吗
And I had no choice but to kill you.
我只能杀了你们了
And Topher and Ivy? Collateral damage.
包括托弗和艾薇吗 把他们也附带进去吧
I'd say I'm covered.
我必须这么做
Shouldn't we help?
我们去帮忙吗
Yeah. I helped when I imprinted her with kung fu skills, but be my guest.
以前我给她输入过武功
You're dangerous.
你真是个威胁
If it were up to me, you'd have been in the ground a long time ago.
我是老板的话 你早就长眠地下了
You tried to kill me before.
之前你就想杀我
You're another Alpha waiting to happen.
你会是第二个阿尔法
I'm not broken.
我没有报废
I trusted you with a gift, Mr. Dominic.
我很信任你 多米尼克先生
The dollhouse is not a gift.
玩偶工厂可不是啥好东西
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表