剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
The lacerations are precise, almost surgical.
撕裂伤很明显 几乎像是做手术
I've seen this before.
我以前看见过
Alpha.
阿尔法
That's impossible.
那不可能
Isn't that what we do here?
我们不就是在干这个吗
The impossible?
那不可能的事情
Alpha is dead. After he...
阿尔法死了 在他...
After what he did...
在他干完那件事之后...
They tracked him down and put a bullet in his brain.
他们跟踪到他 然后一枪干掉了他
And they'd never lie to us about something like that.
对于这种事 他们从来不对我们撒谎
Would they?
是吧
Alpha could have killed Echo
阿尔法在逃跑的时候本可以杀了艾可
When he escaped, but he didn't.
可他没有那么做
A wake of bodies,
死了那么多人
But he left her alive.
他只让艾可活着
Now someone hires some nut job
现在有人雇佣一个疯子
To hunt her down in the woods.
在森林里猎杀她
Maybe it was Alpha.
有可能就是阿尔法
Maybe not.
也可能不是
Only thing I really know
我所知道的
Is it all leads back to Echo.
就是这一切都是冲着艾可来的
Sorry. Are you?
对不起 是吗
Am I?
是吗
Sorry.
对不起
Are you really sorry?
你真的感到抱歉吗
Awful lot of people seem to end up dead around you.
那么多你身边的人最后都死掉了
How's it make you feel?
你感觉如何
Oh, right.
哦 对了
You don't, unless we tell you
你没有感觉 除非我们告诉你
How and what and when.
什么时间去做什么
I'm going to swim in the pool.
我要去游泳
If it were up to me, I'd put you in the attic.
如果我来定夺 我会把你放在阁楼里
Or the ground.
或者放在地上
Yeah, like talking to you is going to make a difference.
好像跟你说话将会与众不同
Yeah.
是啊
There's nobody in there.
你的躯壳里根本就没人
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表