剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sure.
我确定
Isolate him... and his handler.
把他和他的驯化师... 全部隔离
I did something bad.
我做了坏事
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nobody will tell me.
没人告诉我
Victor, I need you
维克多 我要你
To come with me, please.
跟我一起走 好吗
Where?
去哪
I need you to come with me, please.
我要你跟我一起走 好吗
Why did Sierra scream at me?
为什么希拉会对我尖叫
Who authorized this?
谁授权这么做的
I didn't rape the doll.
我没有强♥奸♥玩偶
Lawrence, Lawrence, I didn't do this.
劳伦斯 劳伦斯 我没做过
You know me, man.
你了解我的
I wouldn't do this, man.
我不会那么做的
Come on, you know I didn't do this!
拜托 你知道我不会那么做的
I didn't do this!
我没做过
Where are they taking Victor?
他们要带维克多去哪
Why don't you go paint something?
你为什么不去画画呢
Nice work, man.
干得好 伙计
Where are they taking Victor?
他们带维克多去哪
Echo, I'm trying to protect Sierra.
艾可 我是在保护希拉
Sierra cries.
希拉哭了
Not anymore.
再也不会了
Is this enough?
这就够了吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you, uh, always gonna show up bleeding?
你总是带一身伤回来吗
Cause it's kind of funny
我还不能适应
How I'm not getting used to it.
真是有点滑稽
It was her.
真的是她
You met Caroline?
你看到卡罗琳了
I saw Caroline.
我看见卡罗琳
I met Rebecca.
我也看到了丽贝卡
And I let both of them get away.
我让他们逃了
So, it's all true.
所以 一切都是真的
I knew it was true.
我知道是真的
I just didn't expect...
只是没想到...
If it had been anybody else,
如果是别人
The jail cells would be full,
那监狱该满员了
And I'd be busy writing the great American arrest report.
那我将会忙于写一份详尽的逮捕报告
I never thought it would be her.
我从没想过会是她
Did you get the guy?
你抓住那男了吗
The... John, the... client.
那个客户... 约翰...
What are they called?
他怎么称呼
I talked to him.
我跟他谈了
And?
然后呢
And you kissed him?
你吻了他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not.
我不是这个意思
I mean, I am.
我是说我该抱歉
I-I mean, you are.
不是你
Don't do that.
别那么做
Don't inflate the stock before you dump it.
如果不是真心的 就别让人有所期待
Don't think about her and kiss me.
你吻着我 却想着她
I wasn't, uh...
我没有...
Forget it.
算了
I think it's best we forget it.
这事我们最好都忘掉
Would be stupid, anyway.
不管怎样 那会很傻
We're neighbors, we should just...
我们是邻居 我们应该...
We should be neighborly.
只做个邻居
Great.
很好
Yes.
没错
Neighborly.
只做邻居
Can I borrow a cup of sugar?
我能借杯糖吗
Like that.
像那样
So, why don't you tell me about today.
告诉我今天发生了什么事吧
The guy's name was Joel Mynor.
那男的叫乔·麦尔
Joel Mynor from Bouncy the Rat?
大肥鼠那个乔·麦尔吗
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
With my life.
毫无保留地
Do you want to play the game?
你想跟我玩个游戏吗
No.
不想
But you remember to be very quiet during the game, right?
要记得在玩游戏的时候必须保持安静 好吗
Noise is upsetting.
吵闹会让人心烦意乱
Lift up your dress.
掀起你的裙子
That wasn't quiet.
这可不安静
Wasn't meant to be.
根本就不需安静
Why didn't you tell us you were setting up Hearn?
为什么不事先告诉我们你是在给赫恩下套
He had to be clear.
我要他毫无防备
He had to be flush with success,
为成功而沾沾自喜
Or he'd never have tried again.
否则他就不会再犯了
You will never take action like that
自作主张地在内部行动
On your own again inside these walls.
这种行为下不为例
Am I clear?
清楚了吗
You're clear.
清楚了
A bonus has been wired to your account.
奖金已经打入你的账户
I don't need a bonus.
我不需要奖金
Well, I need to give it to you.
你必须接受
That's all.
就这样吧
Ms. Dewitt.
德威特女士
What do we do with Hearn?
我们要如何处置赫恩
I'll let you know.
你会知道的
And you saw the other thing, the tap?
你看了其它东西吗 那段偷♥拍♥的录像
Joel Mynor from Bouncy the Rat?
是大肥鼠的那个乔·麦尔吗
He was on the cover of wired.
连线杂♥志♥的封面就有他的照片
You read wired?
你读连线杂♥志♥
You can see the cover in stores.
在商店里就可以看到封面
Brownish hair, pudgy, kind of cute?
褐色头发 矮胖 有点帅
I don't remember him as cute.
我可不觉得他帅
Ma'am,
女士
Do you have an exit strategy?
你有对策吗
We have a handler abusing an active,
出了个猥亵玩偶的驯化者
A federal agent interrupting an engagement,
一个妨碍了行动的联邦特工
Spilling his guts to the nearest civilian.
还把所知告诉他的近邻
I take much of that as my responsibility,
大部分是我的责任
But the higher-ups
但如果一切都搞砸了
Will target you if this all goes south.
上头一定会把责任归咎于你
Your concern is touching, but my bags are not packed.
谢谢你的关心 我心中有数
You will bring the handler to me.
麻烦你带那个驯化者来见我
And as for the intrepid agent...
至于这个无畏的特工...
Tell Topher to prep Echo.
通知托弗让艾可准备好
I think they're ready for a second date.
我想是时候安排他们第二次会面了
Everyone has got the fantasy, right?
人人都有梦想 不是吗
A guy wants to know what it's like,
想知道究竟是怎么回事
You know, to be with another man.
就是说 跟男的在一起
Just once, nothing queeny.
仅此一次 没什么大不了的
Two guys checking it out,
两个男的体验一回
And then the other one forgets.
过后把它忘记
That could be sweet for some guys.
这对某些男的来说应该不错
You're bad.
你真坏
You're a naughty girl.
你是个淘气的小女孩
Okay.
好的
Uh... but you're not that girl.
但你又不是那女孩
That girl has control issues
因为那女孩的控制能力
That don't mesh well with the enhanced combat skill set.
跟加强的搏击技巧不是十分协调
You can re-cluster the inhibitors
你可以重新聚集抑制因素
To offset the dissonance.
以消除这种不协调
Don't we want aggression?
不是要有攻击性吗
And precision.
还有精确性
I need a soup on of rage.
我要的是一碗特制的浓汤
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表