剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
You killed him!
是你杀了他
I love you,and you're gonna be okay.
我爱你 你不会有事的
Oh,my god. Come on,we have to get out of here.
天哪 我们得离开这
Okay,okay.
我没事的
Leo,come on...
利奥 走...
Hey,again,so sorry about the burning alive thing.
是你啊 我再次对你道歉
Stay with me.
不要走
I need you!
我需要你
Leo,please!
利奥 求你了
I'm your girl.
你不能丢下我
Leo.
利奥
Please,Leo!
求你了 利奥
Leo,stay! please stay!
利奥 别走 别走
Get off of me,you crazy bitch!
滚开 你个疯子
Echo?
艾可
Would you like a treatment?
你想做个辅疗吗
Yes.
是的
Ms. Dewitt,I'm glad you could come.
德威特女生 我很高兴你能来
You seemed quite confident she fits the profile.
你似乎对她很有信心呀
Yes. She's been through a lot.
是的 她已经经历很多了
Well,you were right to call.
你打电♥话♥给我是对的
She was just here.
她刚还在这
She won't get far.
她跑不远的
Mr. Dominic,please come in.
多米尼克先生 请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like a drink?
要喝点什么
No,thank you.
不用了 谢谢
All the actives have been evaluated and processed.
所有的玩偶都经过评估和处理了
Everything seems satisfactory.
结果很让人满意
Wonderful news.
好消息
Yours,I believe.
是你的吗
Yes.
的确
Thank you.
谢谢
The,uh,press
新闻界很关心这件事情
Is running with the story we sold them.
他们登了我们编的消息
"Student drugs classmates before committing suicide."
"学生给同班下毒后自杀"
And Echo?
艾可呢
I suppose you'll be recommending she be sent to the attic.
我觉得还是把她关起来吧
That's entirely your call,Ma'am.
还有其他事吗 长官
For god's sakes,quit calling me Ma'am.
该死的 别叫我长官
We got drugged.
我们都被下药了
We behaved like idiot children.
我们行为简直象幼稚的小孩
It happens. It's over.
事情就这样发生了 也结束了
You may go.
你出去吧
Were you gonna say anything?
什么也不说就走
I just need to get away.
我还是走吧
It's not forever.
只是暂时离开
I get it.
知道了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Debbie might crash here sometimes,if you hear a noise.
如果听到有声音 肯定是黛比来了
If you need to reach me...
你要想联♥系♥我...
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe it's better if I don't know where you are.
我还是不要知道你的消息好
In case.
万一...
Yeah. Okay.
没事的
Okay.
好吧
Mellie?
梅丽
You know where I am.
你找得到我的 对吗
This should help you relax.
这个可以让你放松
Well,I don't want to relax.
我不需要
I want the hell out of here.
我要离开这个该死的地方
I understand.
我明白
You can't hold me.
你不能关着我
You have to have cause,evidence.
你得有证据才行
I'm not with the government.
我不为政♥府♥工作
Well,then who the hell are you?
好了 你究竟是什么人
I'm someone who can give you what you want.
我可以给你任何你希望得到的东西
And what do I want?
我会得到什么
A new life.
新的生活
A better life.
更好的生活
Your mother,
你母亲
Antoinette Jennings of 483 Hellena Street.
安托瓦内特·詹宁斯 住黑伦娜街483号♥
I understand she's experiencing some financial difficulties.
我了解到她现在有经济问题
In fact,she's about to lose her home.
她可能会无家可归
Do not threaten my mother.
别威胁我妈妈
Quite the opposite.
正相反
Once you sign these papers,
一旦你签了这份合约
Your mother will begin receiving a monthly stipend
你妈妈每个月都能拿补贴
Large enough to solve her financial problems.
绝对够解决她的问题了
It will continue for five years,
而且这个津贴会持续五年
And at the end of that time,
到那个时候
You will be quite capable
你完全有能力
Of supporting her
奉养她了
All on your own.
你自己决定
How?
怎么做
I'm going to make you an offer.
我可以帮你
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表