剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Stiff back,stiff lip.
挺直背脊 面容严肃
You know that's how you'd play it.
你知道你就是这样的
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Not Margaret.
不要叫玛格丽特
I'm Julia now.
我现在是朱莉娅
You've really thought this through.
看来你早就想好了一切
I started mentioning Julia now and then
在丑闻发生前 我开始时不时地
To my family before we started the scans.
对家里人提到朱莉娅
I wrote myself into my own will,
我把这个名字写进自己的遗嘱
Instructed the family to expect me...
所以家里人都很期待见到我...
While you spy on the servants
当你监视那帮仆人
And the family friends and the business associates.
家人朋友和商业伙伴的时候
A spy?
什么监视
No,no,Addy. I'm a ghost.
不 艾黛 我是个幽灵
Welcome.
欢迎大家
We are here to remember a very special woman.
我们在这缅怀一位特殊的女士
Margaret Bashford wasn't the first of that name.
玛格丽特·巴什佛德不是第一个用这名字的人
She was a formidable woman.
但她是位令人敬畏的女士
Let me introduce you to the family.
我来给你介绍下我家人
I want to hear how great you were.
我想听听你生前有多棒
Over there...
在那儿...
Nicolas and Jocelyn.
尼古拉斯还有乔斯林
My god.
天哪
Your children.
你的孩子
Watching them go through this.
看着他们经历这些
One buries one's parents.
一个人埋葬自己的双亲
Unpleasant,but natural.
不快 但这很自然
Do let's focus.
我们专心一点
Like her namesake,strong...
就像和她同名的那位伟人一样...
Oh,my brother William came.
我哥哥威廉来了
I haven't seen him in a dog's age.
我好久没见到他了
Seems somewhat the worse
看来他更糟了
For being stupefyingly drunk.
醉得迷糊了
So,no change there.
完全没有改变
And lined up along the walls,the loyal household staff.
靠着墙边的都是些忠实的佣人
The grooms from the stables.
那是马厩里的马夫
Well,who are all the others?
那些又都是谁
Oh, you know. All my closest friends.
你说他们呀 都是我最亲近的朋友
I should probably remember their names.
我本应该记住他们的名字
Every one of them a suspect.
他们中任何一个都可能是嫌疑犯
Ooh,someone's tardy.
有人迟到了
Jack.
杰克
You never met my husband,did you?
你没见过我丈夫吧
He is young.
他好年轻
When I met him,I stopped becoming such a regular customer
自从见到他 我就渐渐
At the dollhouse.
不再光顾玩偶工厂了
I can see why.
我能体会这感受
I was a lucky woman.
我曾是个幸运的女人
Until recently.
但最近却变得不幸
Almost there.
就快好了
Almost there.
就快好了
Most...
快了...
Yes.
太棒了
Tell me you got Speed Force 3.
你有Speed Force 3的吧
And downloaded the bonus maps.
通关奖励的地图也下载了哦
Pizza?
匹萨呢
On its way. Beer in the fridge.
马上到 冰箱里有啤酒
Dude!
好家伙
Oh,I've also got this new kind of battleship game I invented
还有我新发明的战舰游戏
With real explosions.
有真实的爆♥炸♥效果
What,like you can really get hurt?
真的会疼吗
Yeah.
对
My man.
太厉害了
Appetizers.
开胃小点
Get ready to have
你准备好
Your ass kicked and possibly
被我痛击吧
Lose an eye.
怕你落荒而逃
You're a better cook than you think.
你煮得没你想象的差
I don't think pasta should be that,um...
我觉得意大利面不该这么...
Snappy.
有嚼头
It's Al dente.
很"Al dente"
That's Italian for "ow,my teeth."
那是意大利语 意思是"噢 我的牙"
I know the quickest way to kill a relationship
我知道要保持一段关系
Is to take its temperature,but...
不应该疑神疑鬼 但是...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm just tired.
我只是有点累
Okay.
好吧
So,there's nothing new?
没什么新鲜的事吗
Nothing with work?
工作上面的
You don't talk about the dollhouse much anymore.
你不再谈论玩偶工厂的事了
No. I don't.
我不说这个
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I know I'm being...
我知道我有点...
I'll be fine.
我没事的
I'm fine and you're adorable.
我没事 而你很可爱
You're beyond adorable,you're...
你比可爱更...
If you say "adorabubble," I'm leaving.
要是你说可爱得冒泡 我可要走了
I wasn't going to,but I love the fact
我没说 但我很高兴
You thought it was the next logical word.
你下意识就想到这词
I'll clear.
我来收拾吧
No,no,no.
不 我来
Wow. What a gentleman.
你真绅士
Well,it could be a mess and I don't want you to see.
因为里面很乱 不想让你看到
You don't seem like an old friend.
你看上去不像个旧识
I was backpacking,
我以前是个背包族
Like the kids do.
跟那些孩子一样
She sort of took me under her wing and
她非常关照我
Showed me morocco.
并让我开阔眼界
Hmm. And you stayed in touch.
你们一直保持联♥系♥
She'd call and we'd talk for hours.
她打电♥话♥给我都要煲几个小时电♥话♥粥
We were very close.
我们非常亲近
I think she liked having an outsider
我想她是想有一个外人
To sort of share her little insights with.
可以分享她的小小远见
Always gushing
她总是滔滔不绝
About her loved ones. You know how she was.
谈论她爱的人 你知道她是怎样的人
What?
怎么了
We're talking about the same woman,right?
我们是在说同一个人吗
Tall,blonde hair. Margaret Merriam
高挑 金发 玛格丽特 莫里姆
Bashford. Stern look stuck on her face?
巴什佛德 老是板着脸
Mid-50s,liked horses?
50多岁 喜欢马
Yes. Margaret.
是的 是玛格丽特
I knew her very well.
我非常了解她
Mom wasn't exactly a bundle of warmth.
妈妈不太有温情
She tended to push people off.
她总是把人推开
Like a bulldozer.
就像个推土机
She did like to befriend
她的确会结交些陌生人
Complete strangers for short outbursts,
排遣下感情
And have them stay for the weekend
招待他们过周末
Wearing all of my clothes.
还让她们穿我的衣服
Bulldozer? That wasn't a stranger.
推土机 那不是陌生人
That was Camille Beauvais,the tennis player.
那是卡米尔·博韦斯 一个网球选手
Well,she was a stranger to me,and she was rude.
她对我来说就是陌生人 而且粗鲁
She just looked better in your clothes than you did.
她穿你的衣服比你好看
Oh,my god,you slept with her,didn't you?
天哪 你和她上♥床♥了
Technically,no,we didn't sleep...
准确的说 我们没有上♥床♥...
Ah,Nicky,just like me when I was your age.
尼奇就像当年的我
Wooing all the women
喜欢女人
And sort of worthless.
一无是处
He is not worthless.
他才不是一无是处
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表