剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
开到这里
Still a lot of choices.
那也有很多可能性
I'm missing something.
我遗漏了什么
The man on the phone... what did he say?
电♥话♥里... 那个男的说了什么
The mask.
面具
Only one man wore a mask.
只有一个男的戴着面具
Because she knows him.
因为她认识他
He doesn't just have information.
他并不仅仅有信息来源
He's in her life.
他和她见过面
We find him, we find the ghost.
我们找到他 就找到了那幽灵
How does she know him?
她怎么会认识他
Something the other one said.
另外那个人提到过
We need to do my treatment now, and we need to do it fast.
现在就要去辅疗 要快
Miss Penn...
佩恩小姐...
Come on, Langton.
等等 兰顿
A client's in critical, weapon's discharged.
缴出武器 客户身受重伤
You think I'm gonna let you hold her hand
你以为我会让你在托弗进行手术时
While Topher scrubs her? Two minutes.
握着她的手吗 给我两分钟
You have any idea of the crap that's raining down on us?
你知道我们现在面临着多大的麻烦吗
Handler intervention triggers an immediate debriefing
驯化者要做的就是赶快报告
To make sure that we weren't exposed. We're close.
以确定我们没有暴露 我们已经很接近了
As soon as I finish my treatment,
我的辅疗一做完
We'll find her.
就能找到她了
He won't do this again.
他没法为非作歹了
I need to talk to Dewitt.
我要和德威特谈谈
You need to tell me everything
你得把今天发生的事情
That went down today.
全都告诉我
It wasn't a glitch.
这不是一次故障
The imprint was rock solid.
灌入的记忆完全正常
There was a weird spike last night,
昨晚有个怪异的迹象
But what happened at the dock happened to Eleanor Penn.
在码头发生的事在埃莉诺·佩恩
Or the people we made her out of.
或是她的原形身上发生过
I need you to do this quickly.
我需要你快点
I live to serve.
乐意效劳
Barging in here isn't going
闯入这里
To help your situation, Mr. Langton.
不会改善你的处境 兰顿先生
Echo can find the Crestejo girl.
艾可能找到克里斯提科的女儿
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
He's faster than you'd think.
他比你想象的要快
You cannot wipe her right now.
你不能让她现在就退出
I can do any damn thing I see fit.
我可以做任何我认为对的事情
Echo botched the engagement.
艾可搞砸了
She jeopardized
她破坏了
This entire operation.
整个行动
You botched it, Miss Dewitt. You gave them the name
是你破坏了它 德威特女士
Of an abused girl,
你把受虐女孩的名字告诉了他们
And you put her face to face with her abuser.
然后让她与虐待她的人见面
She recognized one of her kidnappers.
她认出了其中一个绑♥架♥她的人
And she can find him again. She's the only one who can.
她能再次找到他 她是唯一能找到他的人
Ma'am, we need to distance ourselves from this.
女士 我们需要离这件事远点
We don't know if the client's going to live.
我们不清楚客户是否还活着
This is becoming news.
这就要成为新闻了
I'm sorry, Mr. Langton,
很抱歉 兰顿先生
But this is complicated.
这很复杂
No, it isn't.
不 不是这样的
Echo's in pain, but she's
艾可很痛苦
The right girl for the job, and she knows the territory.
但她是这项任务的正确人选 她知道地点
She can find Davina before that man lays a finger on her.
她能在绑匪伤害戴维娜之前找到她
You wipe her, you've lost all of that.
你现在让她退出 你就失去了这一切
We do not have a client!
我们已经没有客户了
We have a mission!
可我们有任务
We prefer to call them engagements.
我更喜欢称之为合同
You have not been here
相比其他人
As long as some of the others,
你在这的时间还不算长
So I will overlook the error.
所以我会忽视你这次错误
I've been here long enough to know that you like
我来这已经够久了
To tell yourself what we do helps people.
我知道你喜欢说 我们帮助他人
Let Echo help this girl.
让艾可去救这个女孩吧
Where are my glasses?
我的眼镜呢
I know how to find her.
我知道如何找到她
It was the first call.
是第一次电♥话♥
The kidnapper said, "you're the schoolteacher now."
绑匪说 "你现在是个老师了"
He stressed you're,
他强调了"你"
Like there's already a teacher in the mix.
说明在这个事件中已经有一位老师了
The one in the mask.
那个蒙面人
Check her school.
调查一下她的学校
See who's missing.
看看谁不在
He's been close to her.
他和她应该很熟
He's probably not Latino.
可能不是拉丁人
Ms. Penn, I'm Lawrence Dominic.
佩恩小姐 我是劳伦斯·多米尼克
Security contractor.
安全负责人
Yes, ma'am. I have a chopper standing by.
是的 我已经备好了直升飞机
I'll need a radio contact while we're en route.
在路上 我需要一个无线电联络员
That'll be Mr. Langton. He's staying here.
就让兰顿先生来吧 他留在这
She needs backup. not from you.
她需要支持 不是你
I'm her handler.
我是她的驯化者
Miss Dewitt will decide what you are.
你是谁 德威特说了算
James Shepherd, Caucasian male, 33.
詹姆斯·山菲尔德 高加索人 男 33岁
Out sick 12 consecutive days.
连续12天请病假
Has a sister with an isolated house
有个妹妹和一处偏僻的房♥子
Six miles from the dock.
离码头6英里远
I'm going to need a clean and quiet touchdown with zero chance
我需要一个干净安静的着陆地点
They'll see or hear our approach.
保证他们不会看见或者听见我们的到来
With respect, the last time you went head to head
出于尊重 上一次你和这些人交手
With these people, you folded.
你失败了
My man's fully...
我的人完全...
Your man gives me ten minutes,
你的人得给我十分钟
Or Davina will die.
否则戴维娜就会丧命
How is she?
她怎么样
See the blue areas?
看见蓝色♥区♥域了吗
That's fear.
那代表着恐惧
It all looks blue.
看起来全是蓝色的
That's where I'm going with this.
这就是我要做的
Uh, the persona we developed?
我们创造出来的个性
Bunch of different people. yeah.
不同人的结合体 没错
And one of them was abused by the guy she ran into.
里面有个人 曾经虐待过她
I know. Yeah, I looked her up.
我知道 是的 我查了一下
She killed herself.
那个人自杀了
Last year.
去年
She never got away from him.
她从未摆脱对他的困扰
What are we playing at?
我们在干什么
It's the woman. What?
是那个女的 什么
From the drop?
戴上面具
Damn it!
该死
Who else? You see anyone else?
还有谁 你看见别人了吗
I'm alone.
我一个人来的
Please open the door.
请开门
Don't do it, man.
不要
Listen to me.
听我说
Who knows where we are?
还有谁知道我们在哪
Everyone's going to know very soon, Mr. Shepherd.
地球人都要知道了 山菲尔德先生
You left a wide trail,
你留下了一个很大的破绽
But that's not your problem.
但那不是你的问题
He is.
是他
Hell you on about?
你还想说什么
Soon as that money's counted,
钱一数完
He's going to kill both of you.
他就会把你们两个都杀了
You think we fall for that crap?
你认为我们会因此垮掉
Turn us on each other?
就这样挑拨离间
You tell us how long till they come, you talk.
他们还有多久会到 快说
Or I find something to stuff that mouth up.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表