剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
What's this sound? It's nothing.
这声音怎么回事 没事
Please get into your beds.
快到你床上去
But we haven't had our shower.
但我们还没有洗澡
We always shower before...
我们都是先洗澡再...
Everything's all right.
一切正常
Please get into your beds.
快上♥床♥
Secure the exits.
堵住出口
Anyone tries to breach, shoot them in the head twice.
任何反抗的人 朝他们脑袋开两枪
Topher.
托弗
Topher!
托弗
Guns, can I have one?
给我支枪吗
What happened? Yeah, that's...
发生什么了 就是...
Uh, that's the thing, happened.
发生了一些事情
He just... Who?
他就... 谁
Doc Saunders looks like a jigsaw puzzle,
桑德斯医生看上去像个七巧板拼图
And what he did to Samuelson...
他对塞缪尔森做了什么...
Who?
谁
Alpha. It appears. We've had a composite event.
阿尔法 他出现了 事情有点复杂
He gets wiped after every engagement
每次任务后他都会被消除记忆
Like all the rest.
像其他人一样
How could he composite?
能有多复杂呢
Can't.
不可能
Shouldn't.
不应该
Did.
有过
Target acquired.
找到目标
Where?
哪里
Level 3, corridor 37.
3楼 37通道
Target...
目标...
Move out.
快走
Seriously.
说真的
A gun?
给我把枪吧
They won't wake up.
他们不会醒了
Negative contact.
这里没有
Continuing sweep.
继续搜查
In their resting state, our actives
睡觉的时候 我们的玩偶
Are as innocent and vulnerable as children.
像孩子一样无知脆弱
We call it the Tabula Rasa
我们管它叫白板
The blank slate.
空白状态
Now imagine the imprint process filling it,
想象一下留下烙印的过程
Creating a new personality.
创造一个新的人格
A friend, a lover, a...
一个朋友 一个爱人 一个...
Confidant in a sea of enemies.
一群敌人中的知己
Your heart's desire made flesh.
根据你的要求去创造
And
然后
When the engagement has been completed,
任务完成
All memory of you and your time together
所有与你有关的记忆
Will be wiped clean.
将被清除
Hello, Echo.
你好 艾可
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
For a little while.
就一小会儿
Shall I go now?
我现在能走了吗
If you like.
随便你
Neat trick.
不留痕迹的骗局
Tricks are illusions
如幻想一般的骗局
Mr. Connell,
康乃尔先生
Constructed to deceive.
这都是骗人的
What we offer is truth.
我们提供的是事实
Rare commodity.
稀有商品
Hence the exuberant price tag.
所以价格很贵
I've been with a lot of women
我和很多女人接触过
Miss Dewitt.
德威特女士
That's not bragging.
不是讨价还价
That's just what you would call truth.
这个就是你们所谓的事实
And not one of them turned out
没有一个变成
To be who they said they were.
他们说的那样
Your services may be expensive,
你们的服务费很贵
But at least this time,
但这一次
I'll be the one telling the girl
我会揭穿那个女孩
What to lie about.
是如何撒谎的
She won't lie to you
她不会对你撒谎
Mr.Connell.
康乃尔先生
Everything you want
你所想
Everything you need...
你所需...
She will be.
她都会帮你实现
Honestly
真诚的
Completely.
完全的
That will be something new.
啥新人物呢
There is, however, one small problem.
有个小问题
I thought everything
我觉得每件事
Was good with the background check.
最好还是查一下背景
That's not our concern.
这不是我们关心的
Your engagement has been flagged as...
你的合约对于我们的玩偶
A moderate risk to our active.
还是有一定危险性的
Nothing serious.
没什么
Our company policy
根据公♥司♥政策
Requires
我们需要
A small additional fee
增加一点费用
Against any unforeseen complications.
来对抗无法预测的危险
Small, huh?
一点点
To my employers
对我老板来说
Very.
很少
Well...
好吧...
If this girl's everything you promise
如果这个女孩如你保证的
It will be worth it.
这点值得
Just make sure you return her safe and sound.
确保她安全地回来
Otherwise, there will be
否则会有
Additional costs.
附加费用
I'll keep it low-key.
我会保持低调
Not bad... not bad.
不错... 不错
You should see me on a five.
你没见过我最好的状态
Thought that was a five.
我感觉已经不错了
No way.
不是的
Three, three and a half, maybe.
三星 可能三星半
If it were a five,
如果是五星
I'd be fishing you out of the drink.
不喝酒 我也能搞定你
You think so, huh?
你这么认为
Huh.
对啊
And so.
所以
Now get your ass moving
在我把你
Before I leave you
喂狼之前
For the wolves...
赶快动起来
Or whatever they got
他们会吃
Around here that eats guys who can't keep up.
不然 拿谁去喂狼呢
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
You know what they say about looking down.
知道他们怎么说向下看的吗
Don't?
不要看
Really don't.
的确不要
Are you okay?
还行吗
Yeah.
可以
Jenny!
詹妮
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god,
天啊
The look on your face.
看看你的表情
That's not funny.
真不好玩
You know how much trouble I'd be in
你知道我会多麻烦
If you went splat?
如果你滑下去了
Yeah.
是呀
My brothers would kill you.
我哥会杀了你
Quit screwing around.
真胡闹
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表