剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Over here. You're gonna be fine.
过来这边 你会没事的
I can get us out of here.
我可以让咱们从这出去
The alarm come back up in...
警报会在...
In-in what?
在什么
31 minutes.
在31分钟后响起
Not gonna be a problem.
这不成问题
Just got to make a quick call.
只需打个电♥话♥
What's up?
什么事
It's me. How in the hell
是我 你是怎么能
Are you getting reception down here?
在这下面收到信♥号♥♥的
I got a double-crosser coming your way.
有个背信弃义的人正往你那边去
Probably the southwest corner of the building.
可能在这栋大厦的西南角
He has what we came for.
他拿着我们要找的东西
Black bag.
黑色的包
You're gonna have to complete this job for me.
你要帮我完成这次任务
I need a happy client.
我要让客人满意
I'm on it.
我知道了
Everything all right in there?
你那一切还好吗
We're locked in.
我们被锁在这了
My tech guy's gonna need medical,
负责电脑技术的人需要治疗
But I'm fine, and I can get us out,
但我很好 我可以带他们从这出去
Which is irrelevant if the job's a wash.
如果任务失败 我们出不出去也无关紧要了
I'll finish the job. Just get out of there.
我会完成任务 你们只要从那出去就行
Thanks. See you in a few.
谢谢 待会见
Did I... fall asleep?
我刚才... 睡着了吗
Neuromodulator is your friend.
神经质就像你的朋友
And I don't mean friend from kindergarten
我不是说像幼儿园那种
You see twice a year.
一年见两次面的朋友
Neuromod is your BFF.
神经质可是你的触发器
Brain mapping requires...
我看你需要做个脑电图...
Pizza squares, ice cream bites, beef jerky?
匹萨 冰淇淋 牛肉干
Okay, you may be
你也许是
The boy-god of all things neuro
神经专家
And I do worship
我非常崇拜哦
At the altar of your genius,
你可是天才
But I am not getting you all this stuff.
但我没有必要去帮你弄这些东西
Ivy, babe,
艾薇宝贝
Add juice boxes.
还有果汁哦
You're privilege-abusing.
你在滥用职权
Do you want to know how to avoid spandrels
你想知道怎么对付
When aligning rigid designators?
态度强硬的目标吗
Grape or apple?
葡萄汁还是苹果汁
Humility is part of the learning process.
谦虚也是你要学的一部分
I break you down.
我先打♥压♥你
Then I build you back.
然后重新塑造你
Topher.
托弗
Shall I go now?
我可以走了吗
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Hysterical woman syndrome?
发疯的女人
Five minutes ago, you were kissing her ass.
五分钟前 你还在和她亲热
Five minutes ago,
五分钟前
We were on Taffy standard time.
我们还跟着塔菲行动
It's a private number.
这个号♥码
It's not letting me dial out.
他们不允许我打
Shall I go now? Yeah.
我可以走了吗 好的
Let's go! Get us the hell out of here!
走啊 我们一起离开这个鬼地方
Do we know how long?
多久了
Not long enough.
时间还不够
I've dated my share of crazies.
我和疯子接触过
I know how to deal with this.
我知道怎么处理这个
Taffy?
塔菲
I'm not saying this isn't cute.
我不会说这不可爱
It's adorable.
很可爱
Shall I go now?
我可以走了吗
But the sooner you open that door,
只要你打开那扇门
The sooner we can go get that drink.
我们就可以溜之大吉了
So let's do it.
所以 快去干
Shall I
我可以
Go now?
走了吗
Now?
现在
Give me the bag.
把包给我
Who are you?
你是谁
The bag.
这个包
I can't do that.
不可以
Give...
给...
Me... the bag.
我... 包
I've got a buyer who...
有个买♥♥家...
He pays me twice as much
他付给我双倍的钱
As whoever, so... Okay. Okay.
比任何人都多 所以 好吧 好吧
You and me, we go in together, 50-50.
你和我 我们合伙 五五分
I'm gonna drop this. I'll shoot you.
我会砸了它的 我会开枪杀死你
This is the Parthenon.
这个帕台农神殿
The is a piece of the parth...
这块部分...
Do you know how much that's worth?
你知道它值多少
That's millions. That's....
上百万...
I'm gonna turn it into dust
我要把它毁了
I swear to god.
我对天发誓
You drop it, I shoot you.
你砸了它 我杀了你
Then you don't get paid or breathe.
你就什么也得不到
You shot me.
你开枪了
Barely.
我很少开枪
I don't know where Boyd is.
我不知道博伊德在哪里
Handler man is MIA
驯化师不见了
And Echo's vitals are...
艾可的生命体征...
Th-this is a chart?
图表显示
They're off it.
不正常
Boyd checked in with central eight minutes ago.
博伊德在8分钟前确认过
Apparently, a member of Echo's crew
很明显 艾可的一个伙伴
Absconded with the target item
携目标物潜逃
And locked the rest of the team in the vault.
把剩下的人关在了保险库里
Explains the change in vitals.
生命体征的改变怎么说
This is a special skills felony engagement.
这是需要特殊技能的犯罪任务
I wove more than one thread
在设定的时候我编入了
Of unflappable into that tapestry.
很多稳定的性格
Echo could have an exploding belly bomb,
艾可肚子上即使绑个炸♥弹♥
And her heart rate shouldn't go past 65 beats a minute.
她的心跳也不会超过65跳每分钟
Maybe you made a mistake in the programming.
可能你的程序出错了
Something's wrong.
有地方不对了
I'll initiate contact.
立刻联♥系♥
Echo's not picking up her cell.
艾可不接电♥话♥
You reached out to an active
在执行任务期间你和
During an engagement
激活的玩偶联♥系♥
Without my say-so?
还没有经过我的同意
It's the adrenaline.
是肾上腺素
It makes me forget my protocols and "q"s.
让我忘了我的职责
Echo was talking to Boyd
艾可之前和博伊德通过电♥话♥
When her vitals spiked.
那时她的体征达到最高峰
Which is irrelevant if the job's a wash.
如果任务失败 那就没有关系了
I'll finish the job. Just get out of there.
我会搞定 你快出来
Thanks. See you in a few.
谢谢 一会见
What was that?
那是什么
Play it again.
回放一下
I'll finish the job. Just get out of there.
我会搞定 你快出来
Thanks. See you in a few.
谢谢 一会见
That's not...
这个不...
That didn't happen.
不可能发生的
How do I know that didn't happen?
我怎么知道不可能发生
Because that can't happen.
因为这根本不允许发生
Topher,
托弗
What can't happen?
什么不允许发生
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表