剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Look where you are. You're in a lair,okay?
看看你在哪 一个贼窝 好吗
An evil lair. And you're sitting in
邪恶的贼窝 而你正坐在
Some messed-up dentist's chair
一张脏乱的牙医椅上
Letting a guy who talks to himself attach wires
让一个自言自语的男人往你头上贴电线
To your head,which,incidentally,is my head.
顺带说一句 那是我的脑袋
Open. Bite down.
好了 忍♥着点
Good.
很好
Go ahead. Keep talking. I want you to.
继续说话 我要你说话
We all do.
和我一样自说自话
This is how it shall be.
本来就该这样
She will ascend.
她会很完美
She will know.
获知一切后
And then she will kill you.
她就会杀了你
What? Why?
你说什么 为什么
Because...
因为...
That's what we need.
这是必需的
A blood ritual.
一个血腥仪式
Yes,yes,we've got to have one of those.
没错 这是必需的
I mean,the Aztecs knew it.
阿兹特克人知道
The pre-Hellenic Minoans knew it,for god's sakes.
古希腊的米诺斯人也知道 拜托
From the moment man first clawed
从人类脱离野蛮
His way out of the primordial ooze
初尝文明的果实
And kicked off his fins.
开始进化的那刻开始
He's understood that the gods require blood.
他就知道血腥仪式有多么神圣
New life from death.
从死亡到新生
The ancients had it right.
古人说得不错
But the old gods are back.
但我的神回来了
Alpha?
阿尔法
Meet Omega.
来看看欧米加吧
Get out!
滚开
I get it.
我明白了
Now...
此时此刻...
I get it.
我全明白了
I knew you would.
我就知道你会明白的
Oh,yeah.
是啊
Now I understand everything.
现在我明白了一切
Carl, William, Craft.
卡尔 威廉 卡夫
Three names-- always ominous.
三个名字 总有不祥之感
When the Rossum Corporation first began
罗森公♥司♥刚开始
Its investigations into neural science,
投资神经科学时
Some of our recruits were furnished
旗下的员工
By the Department of Corrections.
有些是进过劳♥改♥所的
You experimented on prisoners?
你拿囚犯做试验
We offered the opportunity to trade lengthy prison
我们提供5年的服务条款
Sentences for five-year terms of service with us.
让他们换取自♥由♥之身
What was he in for?
他是怎么进的监狱
Kidnapping,attempted murder.
绑♥架♥及杀人未遂
Well,he never actually killed anybody yet.
但他在来这之前
Not until he came here.
还从未杀过人
Based on what I'm reading,
根据资料显示
This man was well on his way to becoming Ted Bundy.
这人很擅长连环奸♥杀♥美女
You have no proof of that.
这种说法毫无根据
The only reason he didn't kill anybody is
他没杀人
Because the victim got away.
是因为受害人逃跑了
When they finally picked up Craft,
当他们找到卡夫时
They found a whole murder kit in his car.
他们在他车上发现一整套杀人工具
He was evolving. So,there's a living witness.
他不断进化 那就是说有个目击证人
You want to drive? I can do that.
你要开车吗 可以
We're confused.
真有点搞不懂
Omega,you hit me with a pipe.
欧米加 你用管子打我
Call me Omega again,and you'll get some more.
再叫我欧米加 我会让你多挨几下
Something must have gone wrong with the composite.
那个合成灌输的程序肯定出问题了
Nothing went wrong.
什么问题也没有
Every imprint this Active has ever had
这个玩偶曾经经历的一切
Is alive and awake in her head right now.
现在都涌现在她的脑海里
Then why did you hit me in the head with a pipe?
那你为什么用管子打我的头
It was handy?
因为它正合手
And you wanted me to kill myself?
还因为你要我杀了自己
No.
不
I wanted you to kill her!
我要你杀了她
Her is me. You made that very clear.
她就是我 你刚说得很清楚了
No.
不
Her is the old you. Try and keep up!
她是以前的你 你得跟上时代
I'm way ahead of you.
我比你更了解
You think we're gods?
你认为我们是神吗
We're not just humans anymore.
我们已经不能称之为人了
We're not multiple personalities.
不是多重人格就能解释的
We're many personalities.
我们的身体存在多种个性
And one of my personalities
而我其中一种
Happens to be a multiple personality,
刚好是多重人格
But that doesn't make me a multiple personality.
但我并不因此而精神分♥裂♥
I'm looking for a little nuance here.
我正寻找它们的区别
We're not gods. Fine!
我们不是神 好吧
Bermenisch.
我们是究极人类
Nietzsche predicted our rise.
尼采预言了我们的崛起[德国哲学家]
Perfected,objective,something new.
完美的 客观的 全新的东西
Right.
是的
New,superior,people with a little German thrown in.
新的高级人类再注入一点德国元素
What could possibly go wrong?
怎么可能会错呢
We're not new.
我们并不新颖
We're not anything. We're not anybody
我们什么也不是 不是任何人
Because we're everybody.
因为我们就是所有人
I mean,I get it.
我懂了
I understand it.
我明白了
I'm experiencing,like,38 of them right now.
我正感到有38个人在我体内
But I somehow understand that not one of them is me.
但我却知道没有一个是真正的我
I can slip into one.
我可以成为任何一个人
Actually,it slips into me.
事实上 是他们融入了我
They had to make room for it.
他们占据了一席之地
They hollowed me out.
把我挤了出来
There is no me.I'm just...
其中没有我 我只是...
A container. There's a you.
一个容器 有一个你
She's right here.
她就在这
He may be crazy,but he's right.
他可能疯了 但他却是对的
You walked away from me.
你离开了我
You left me alone in that place.
你把我一个人留在那个地方
Why did you do that?
为什么这样对我
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Sweetheart,however complicated you thought our life was before,
宝贝 无论你之前认为我们的生活多复杂
You cannot tell me...
你也不能告诉我...
How's that for a complication?
这种复杂怎么样
So,let me ask you something.
我有个问题
It's pretty obvious you're police.
很显然你是警♥察♥
How did you end up working for these people?
你是怎样到死都为这群人工作的
Could ask you the same question.
那你是怎么想的呢
I'm not working for them. I'm just trying to save the girl.
我不为他们工作 我就是要救这个女孩
There's always a girl.
总有那么个女孩
427 Anita Walsh.
427室 安尼塔·沃尔士
Hello?
谁
Miss Walsh?
沃尔士小姐吗
Who's asking?
哪位
Special Agent Paul Ballard,FBI.
联邦调查局特工保罗·伯拉德
I'm sorry. I know it's early,but there's an urgent situation
抱歉这么早打扰您 事出紧急
You may be able to help us with.
或许你能帮到我们
We got to ask you a few questions.
我们需要问你几个问题
It's about Carl Craft.
有关卡尔·卡夫的
I don't have strangers in my home.
我不让陌生人到家里来
Um,I'm just leaving for work. I'll come down.
我正准备去上班 我现在下来
You do realize what we're doing to this woman?
你知道我们要对这位女士做什么吧
Resurrecting a nightmare.
噩梦重现
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表