剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我觉得我不错
It just doesn't feel right.
觉得有点不对劲
And given what's at stake...
而且考虑到利害关系
This is you? Yeah.
这是你 是
Or a child.
也无法生养
You don't know me?
你不认识我
After which they will be blissfully ignorant
然后就可以过着无知的幸福生活
And very wealthy.
而且很有钱
You're gonna get paid,kid.
你会拿到钱的
Shall I go now?
我可以走了吗
Get away from him!
别靠近他
Because it doesn't exist.
因为它根本不存在
Gives you the one job you can't blow
给了你个无从下手的工作
It's human nature.
这是人类的天性
I'm tired now.
现在有点累了
Or wherever it is you're from.
或者回到你原来的地方
This couldn't work any other way.
没人能解决无法预计的事
It's important to exercise.
锻炼身体很重要
I'm sorry.
对不起
She's gone.
她失踪了
My little sister drops off the face of the planet
我的妹妹从这个星球上消失了
At a substantial discount.
必须给我们的那笔可观收入
We're gonna get what the man has to offer,
我们会得到那男人
A couple of kids found a house in the woods
几个小孩在树林里发现了个房♥子
I'm sorry. You want a drink or something?
你喝点什么吗
They fall in love.
他们相爱了
Give them a gift.
送他们一个礼物
Or where not to.
什么不该做
How is that possible?
怎么可能
Wait a minute. You got Dr. Saunders involved?
等下 你把桑德斯医生扯进来了
It's been a while.
喜欢你有一阵子了
You won't make him.
你不能
The decision was mine.
是我的决定
Then the handler might listen in,yes,
那驯化者就会窃听到
Do you wanna live?
你不想重新生活吗
You don't know me.
你不认识我
To return to our facility
回到我们这里
She will have an overpowering urge
她就会自动想
I just wanna get home.
我只是想回家
Please,you don't have to hurt me.
求你别伤害我
But maybe I get to stop Eddie from
但也许我可以阻止艾迪
Damn. You really spent some time on
晕 你还真在自我辩白上
Your self-justification.
花了点功夫
We come up with anything new
创造任何新事物
Even if you weren't hungry before.
就算之前你根本不饿
Even if you could stop her,
就算你去阻止了她
Yeah,well,good for Richard.
对理查来说也是好事
Are you your best?
是不是尽最大的努力
And what about during?
那过程呢
Immediately. Yes,sir.
好的 立刻执行
The first thing we do is
首先做的是
We'll fix this up.
我们会把它弄好的
It's looking like.
看起来是这样的
No,no,no. The wipes are clean.
不是 洗♥脑♥很彻底
Are you sayingthey remember each other?
你是说他们记起来彼此了
Victor was supposed to throw him off.
维克多应该摆脱他了
You are so beautiful.
你真美
I can't have a drink
我现在既不能喝酒
I have your picture.
我有你的照片
A kill order on a FED.
杀死联邦探员
Unbearable for some.
乃至无法忍♥受
Less than we'd hoped.
失望多于希望
If a woman leans forward.
看看有没有女人俯身
You look down for at least half a second
你低头瞄个半秒钟
Yeah,look at all the pretty lights,
看看这些漂亮的灯光
And the people look like ants,
人看起来就像只蚂蚁
Ex-wife leftovers?
前妻留下的
And then you show up.
现在你出现了
I can make him talk.
我能让他开口
She is the reason you were at that hospital.
是她让你在医院里待着的吧
And btw
另外说一句
We're in this together.
我们是一条船上的
But not as charming.
但没有这么迷人
I got plenty of faces to scan
我可有很多脸要扫描
We all remember Alpha.
我们都记得阿尔法
While I run her prints.
留下证据
"Who tells me exactly what I want to hear?
谁会懂你的想法
Thank you so much for including me tonight.
谢谢你今晚邀请我
It's gonna be stuffed with cops.
那里都是警♥察♥
For the price of one day with an active.
可花一天的钱和一个玩偶约会
But there's no indication he's going away.
但是从来没有迹象表明他要逃
It's not an ideal scenario,
这不是上策
To do that quite convincingly
诉说着你是多么地伟大
They'll come for me?
他们会来找我麻烦
You gotta be straight with me... Do I?
你必须和我说实话 是吗
Doesn't seem possible.
听起来不大可能
And we might,too.
我们也一样
I try to be my best.
我尽我最大的努力
There's the picture.
这是一张照片
You are so beautiful.
你真美
Baby,that bitch is high.
宝贝 那婊♥子♥喝多了
The agent is a problem.
那个探员是个麻烦
I'm compiling a report.
我正在写报告
Pets or meat? I don't want a dog.
做宠物还是吃 我不要狗
It was supposed to be one.
本来只有1天
Was that flirting? I think so.
你是在和我调情 差不多
You should maybe have my job.
你应该做我的工作
Agent Ballard lives.
伯拉德探员还活着
He used to tell me that.
他也曾对我说过
I think you've lowered your standards.
你品味变低了
Maybe that's who you are,nobody,
你 谁也不是
They live every life,
他们生活丰富多彩
No. You got no leads.
不 你已经没有逻辑了
And totally,romantically,
就只有你
But the way she looks at him..
可她看他那眼神...
You know,I figured it was just a pity date,
我知道说这种话不是时候
There's no match.There's no trail.
没有匹配的 也没有线索
This goes deeper than memory
它已经超越了记忆
Our man in the bureau flagged it.
我们在局里的人查了
Into instinctual survival patterns.
记录到了本能的生存模式里了
And I'm a dead end.
都差点要了我的命
Anything you think you had led you to me,
每次你有想法让我去做
I can get them from your fingers whether they move or not.
我可以通过你调查他们
And you are a gift.
而你就是礼物
What about you,Chica?
奇佳 你觉得呢
The kind of money that I laid out
我付这种钱
Just for the background check alone,
只为了背景调查
What? You don't think I look good anymore?
什么 你不觉我美了吗
See,you don't know me,
瞧 你不了解我
But I checked you out plenty,Agent Ballard.
但我查了你 伯拉德探员
If what you want is to have someone
你可以雇佣一千个这样的女人
But he's also very popular
但还挺受欢迎的
Salmon trucking upstream.
鲑鱼习惯逆流而上一样
Are agents or casting directors?
是经纪人或星探吗
Or did he tell you his friends
他没跟你说他那些朋友
Dress up as a cheerleader
让她们像真的一样做这些事
No,no,that was just her cover.
那只是她假装的
Heading down montero.
别让别人发现
To meet a man like you,
遇见像你这样的男人
The girl who has waited her entire life
而那女孩期待一生就为了
You can hire a thousand women
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表