剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Do you know who we are?
知道我们是谁吗
We are the last faces
我们是你死前最后
You see.
看到的人了
What do you know about the dollhouse?
关于玩偶工厂 你们知道些什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说什么
No one ever does.
没有人能打败我
It takes 40 minutes to get coffee?
你花了40分钟买♥♥咖啡
You had eyes on 'em.
你盯得真紧
Sides, my girl only comes into play in an extreme scenario.
我的姑娘在水生火热中
What you got there?
你找到什么了
Rayna's fan sites.
雷诺歌♥迷网
There's hundreds of these things.
里面有很多东西
Ah, a bunch of crazies.
一群疯子
That's what I'm looking for.
我在找的就是疯子
Our man had to have been on this somewhere.
我们的目标就在其中
Right. You're the ex-cop.
对呀 你以前是警♥察♥
Investigating is somebody else's problem.
调查是别人的事情
We just keep an eye out,
我们只要盯紧眼前的
Pull our girls when the job's done.
女孩们工作完成 就把他们拉回来
This Sierra is new, isn't she?
这个希拉是新的 对吗
What happened to the previous Sierra?
之前那个希拉怎么了
She got the job done.
她的任务完成了
What?!
谁
It's me!
是我
Hey. Get in here.
快进来
Damn, girl.
天啊
Oh, aren't they gorgeous? Ohh!
它们真漂亮
You know, orchids are the symbol of pure affection.
兰花象征纯真的爱情
Yes. wow.
是啊
You sure have a lot of them.
你的确有很多
They help me relax.
它们让我放松
Nice. I could use some of that.
我应该用一点
Have you ever felt so unbelievably alive?
有没有觉得能活着真不可思议
This is gonna be the best night of my life!
这是我一生最棒的夜晚
I am ready. I am so ready.
我准备好了 我完全准备好了
Go on. Right there.
那里有喝的
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Hey, I thought you weren't getting
我以为你不会再收到
Fan mail anymore.
粉丝的来信
These people think
这些人以为
They actually have a relationship with you.
他们真的和你有关系
Comes with the territory.
在所难免
My music touches people
我的音乐感动他们
So they want to touch me back.
所有他们也想感动我
Shouldn't the cops be getting all this stuff?
不是应该让警♥察♥拿到这些信吗
Oh, those are old.
那些是以前的
This one isn't.
这封不是
It mentions last night's show.
提到昨晚的演出
These are all from the same guy.
都出自同一个人
It's him.
是他
The one they're all afraid of.
那个他们担心的人
You're communicating with him?
你在和他联♥系♥
He's my #1 fan.
他是我的头号♥粉丝
Audra's a sweet girl, but...
奥德拉很可爱 可是...
She's got nothing on him.
一点都不像他
Yo, he's not a fan. He's insane.
他不是歌♥迷 是个疯子
What do you know?
你知道什么
You're a background singer.
你是个合音的
A wannabe.
一个崇拜者
A nothing.
什么都不是
Three minutes!
还有3分钟
Show time.
该上场了
The biggest show ever.
最精彩的演出
Tonight...
今晚...
Will be your last...
将是你最后的...
Goodbye!
永别了
Don't do this!
别去
This is what I do.
这是我想做的
He's gonna kill you.
他会杀了你的
I think you know that.
我想你是知道的
You have no idea what it's like.
你什么都不知道
You can't go out there.
你不能去
You don't tell me what I can and can't do.
你没有权利告诉我该做什么
You want him to shoot you.
你希望他杀了你
On stage. Tonight.
今晚 在台上
You're crazier than he is.
你比他还疯狂
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
I just want to be free.
我只想要自♥由♥
Biz!
别兹
You have to stop the show.
必须停止演出
Rayna... Jordan, get your ass stage left.
雷诺... 约旦 快到台上去
Where's Biz?
别兹在哪里
I'll take you there myself.
我带你去
I will smack you.
我会揍你
You guys got me in the mood tonight.
你们让我疯狂
I want you to meet somebody special.
我要你们见一位特别的来宾
This person...
这个人...
Reminds me why I do what I do.
提醒我该做什么
You know who you are.
你知道我说的是谁
Come on.
快
Show yourself!
出来吧
Give it up for my #1 fan!
欢迎我的头号♥粉丝
This is Audra!
这位是奥德拉
What up, Los Angeles?
你好 洛杉矶
He's here. I feel it. I know it.
他在这里 我感觉到了
Stop the show.
停止演出
Because the background singer said so?
就因为一个合声吗
Do it.
快
There's no way psycho got through security.
没有人可以通过安保
You know how many extra guys I hired just for tonight? huh?
我为今天加了多少保镖
Just relax.
放松
Hey, wait a minute.
等一下
Rayna, get down!
雷诺 趴下
We got gunshot wounds to the right lower abdomen.
枪伤在腹部右下侧
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
What's your name,
你叫什么名字
Buddy?
朋友
Chest sounds are good
胸腔没问题
No sign of hemothorax.
没有积血
He's cyanotic.
脸发紫了
I thought the lungs checked out.
呼吸有问题
Must be the gases. I'm gonna lay some PVC.
有气堵住了 加点PVC
He's gonna arrest...
他会醒过来...
Any... minute.
随时...
Here we go.
就是现在
What the hell is wrong with you?
你在干什么
With me?
我
You shut down my show.
你搞砸了我的演出
I saved your life.
我救了你
You've got no understanding of my life.
你根本不明白
Okay, are there any drugs you're not on?
你是不是嗑药了
The guy was about to put a bullet in you,
那个家伙要开枪杀你
Also stops the show.
同样把演出搞砸了
You disappointed all those people.
你让大家失望了
I was gonna give them a show.
我本来要演出
Now all they'll say is
现在他们会说
I didn't give them a finish.
我还没完
They don't want to see you die.
他们不想你死
Did they grow you in a lab?
你是不是在温室里长大的
Do you know anything about people?
你到底了解他们吗
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表