剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I'm with the FBI.
联邦调查局的
Your name is Caroline.
你叫卡罗琳
You don't know this,
你不知道
But you're being fooled, used.
但你被愚弄了 被利用了
I will never hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
Do you want to play the game?
你想玩个游戏吗
You remember to be very quiet
在游戏的时候
During the game, right?
一定要非常安静 知道吗
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Wake up.
醒醒
Help.
救命
God.
天啊
Oh, god.
我的天啊
Help me!
救命
Help me, somebody, please!
谁来救我
Help me, somebody!
快来救我
Somebody get me out of here!
让我出去
Oh, my god, help me! Get me out of here!
救命啊 让我出去
Help!
救命
Help me!
救命啊
Who's there?
谁在那
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I woke up in a five-star floor coffin
当我醒来发现自己在高档棺材里
Just like you, pal.
和你一样 朋友
Help!
救命
Help me!
救命
Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out!
快让我出去
Noise. Not helping.
再叫就不救你了
Doesn't matter. They're listening.
这不重要 他们听得到
Anyone hear me over here?
谁救我出去
Help!
救我
You okay?! Who's listening?
你好吗 谁在听
Aliens.
外星人
Pervs behind glass
在玻璃后面的人
Getting off watching us.
正在看着我们
Yeah, we're in outer space, right?
我们在外太空 对吗
We're in a nuthouse, more like.
我们更像在精神病院
What humans you know build circular pod rooms
是谁造了这个圆形的睡格房♥
With stone cavities and peeping windows?
有石头洞 偷♥窥♥窗口
Definitely feeling kind of lab-ratty here.
有种白老鼠实验室的感觉
I'm leaving before the electric shock.
我要在被电击前离开
Sorry.
对不起
It's a defense mechanism.
出于自卫
I'm just really terrified.
我真的很害怕
Anybody else got anything better than aliens?
有没有比外星人更好的想法
I'm serious about lab rats.
我觉得是白老鼠实验室
Maybe we're supposed to be here.
可能我们本就应该在这里
What for?
为什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没有做
Do you know that?
你知道吗
I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得
I mean, I know the days of the week
我知道一周有几天
The capital of Nebraska,
内布拉斯加州的州府是哪里
But nothing about me.
任何关于自己的都不记得
My guess: We're prisoners of some sort.
我觉得 因为某些原因 我们被囚禁了
We need to assess the situation,
我们要了解情况
Formulate a strategy...
策划战略...
Run.
快跑
Strategically.
战略上来说
Yeah, and when they come in with guns,
当他们拿着枪冲进来
What do we fight with?
我们怎么反抗
We take the glass shade
我们拿玻璃档着
Off the light fixtures, splinter them.
拿灯去刺他们
Use them as shivs.
把它们当刀用
Deranged millionaire serial killer.
变♥态♥的有钱杀人狂
That's what I think.
这是我想到的
That's not stupider than aliens?
不比外星人的想法蠢
Hey, watch your mouth.
注意点
Hey, can we all act like humans and not monkeys?
我们能不能都理智点
I know you, don't I?
我认识你 是吗
How?
怎么会
I think I have to get to the mountains.
我想我该去爬山
Everything's okay there.
那里什么都很好
I lost something.
我有东西掉了
Maybe it's here somewhere.
可能在这里的某处
They probably want to study our reproductive systems.
他们可能想研究我们的生殖系统
Sex with aliens?!
和外星人做♥爱♥
Come on. Who doesn't wanna put alien guy back in the box?
谁不想把外星人扔回盒子里
What's behind me?
我后面有什么
It's okay.
没事
Just walk towards me.
慢慢走向我
Someone's out there.
有人在外面
A lot of someones.
很多人
Been very nice nearly knowing you guys.
很高兴认识你们
Good luck.
好运
Hey, hey, hold up.
等一下
You need backup.
你需要支援
I want to know what they look like.
我想看看他们长什么样子
I'm not sure I do.
我不知道该怎么办
Hey, we gotta get moving.
我们要走了
I don't wanna leave you behind, please!
我不想把你留下 快点
They're people like us.
他们也是人
But so calm.
但很平静
Maybe they know why we're here.
可能他们知道为何我们在这里
See? I think they like it.
他们好像喜欢这里
So do we,
所以我们
Like it like them. Got it?
假装和他们一样 明白吗
What we don't want is to get noticed, so...
我们不想被发现 所以...
Until we know what's going on...
直到我们知道 发生了什么
Good morning, Tango.
早上好 探戈
Good morning, Victor.
早上好 维克多
Sierra, Mike.
希拉 迈克
Hi, November, your clothes are in the changing room.
你好 诺维 你们的衣服在更衣室
How are you, Echo?
你好吗 艾可
Fine, thank you.
很好 谢谢
That's not my name.
这不是我的名字
Not names, codes.
不是名字 是代号♥
Military.
在军队用的
Who uses those besides...
那谁用它们...
Are we government prisoners?
我们会不会是政♥府♥的犯人
Everyone does look peaceful.
这里的人看起来都很祥和
Maybe something bad happened to us.
也许我们身上发生了什么不好的事情
And they're helping us heal.
他们在帮我们康复
That's makes sense.
听上去有点道理
Good morning. We're having
早上好
Banana pancakes for breakfast today.
今天的早餐是香蕉薄饼
I like pancakes.
我喜欢薄饼
We're all gonna die.
我们会死的
I like bananas.
我喜欢吃香蕉
They're naturally sweet.
它们很甜
They're high in potassium.
香蕉含钾高
So's the earth's core.
地核的钾含量也高
But that's not food.
那又不是食物
No, it isn't, Mike.
那不一样 迈克
A food that's naturally sweet.
食物是甜的
Apples, cantaloupe, uh,
苹果 甜瓜
Kiwis, mango, mayonnaise.
猕猴桃 芒果 蛋黄酱
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表