剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I knew it was you.
果然是你干的
Darling! Are you all right?
亲爱的 你没事吧
He killed my wife.
他杀了我妻子
Jack,are you all right?!
杰克 你没事吧
He murdered Margaret.
他杀了玛格丽特
He killed my wife.
他害死了我的妻子
What the hell is going on?
搞什么鬼
Call an ambulance.
快叫救护车
And the police.
还有报♥警♥
Okay.
好
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Yes?
怎么了
I hope she didn't know...
我希望她不知道...
Didn't know the truth about her son.
她的儿子想害她
It would have killed her.
她知道一定会心碎的
It did.
她的确心碎了
"...Most likely with clomiphene citrate
"大概在19号♥左右
Or any other drug used to mask the doping of horses..."
他用克罗米酚柠檬酸盐或者其它药品"
My god. She knew?
天哪 她早就知道了
"...On or around the 19th.
"来掩饰他对马匹下药
"You will also find
"随信附上
"Enclosed a last will and testament,
"我的遗嘱
"Adjusted in light of these recent discoveries.
"其中条款已按我的最新发现做出调整
"As you may imagine,
"不难想象
"Nicolas now gets nothing,
"尼古拉斯将一无所得
"But he will be spending his life behind bars no doubt,
"不过既然他注定在牢中度过余生
"So what use would it be to him?
"钱对他想必也无甚大用
"In any case,that means
"话说回来 这意味着
"More for everybody else.
"其他人可分得更多遗产
Yay."
赞"
Mother wrote this?
赞 真是我妈亲笔写的吗
"Jocelyn,
"乔斯林
"I know that the tone of this document
"我知道这封信里的语气
"May seem out of character,
"可能与我一向风格不符
"But in these final days,I am feeling different,
"但在这生命的最后阶段 我有所变化
"Wise and full of warmth,
"看事愈明 也渐懂所谓温情
"And I would love to say a few things to each of you
"在我离开之前 我想对你们每个人
Before I go."
说几句心里话"
That was pretty crazy last night.
昨晚上真是太疯狂了
I don't know if I can handle that all the time,but...
我不知道多来几次我吃不吃得消 不过...
I kind of liked it.
我还挺享受的
Not all the time,though.
不过老这样可吃不消
So,you going to do more hunting today?
你今天还是要出去找人吗
For dollhouse clients?
找玩偶工厂的客户
I've found one.
我找着一个了
I don't know when I'll have the chance
不知道我何时才能
To see something like this again.
再次看到这样的情景
I wish Margaret was here.
真希望玛格丽特在这里
You could,um...
你可以...
Pretend she could hear you.
假装她听得见你说话
No,I... I don't believe in that stuff.
算了... 我不信这套的
I just hope I did what I could when she was here.
我只希望她在的时候我已经做到最好了
You know?
懂我意思吗
I tried to show her as best I could that she was...
我想方设法让她知道...
...She was my favorite person.
她是我最喜欢的人
Plain and simple.
就这么简单
But I'll never know if she believed me.
但我永远也没法知道她是否相信我
I have a feeling she did.
直觉告诉我 她相信你
Tell me you weren't tempted,even a little
有没有一点冲动
Not to come back here today,
想就这样一去不回了
Just to disappear in this body.
然后用这个身体活下去
Maybe a little.
大概有点吧
But I've had my turn,
但我经历过一次轮回了
And the people I love are moving on.
我爱的人也已经开始新的生活
Besides...
况且...
Besides?
况且什么
I know you,Adelle.
我太了解你了 艾黛儿
You're too much like me.
你和我很像
I wouldn't have gotten as far as the airport.
我要跑的话 不到机场就被你抓回来了
Addy? Yes?
艾黛 怎么了
Will I see my whole life flash before my eyes?
我的整个人生会在眼前闪过吗
Every single moment.
栩栩如生
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表