剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
You mean if it was real?
如果是真的
If I could hire a doll and he could
如果我能雇佣一个玩偶 他可以
Be anyone and do anything with no consequences,
变成任何人 做任何事 不用承担责任
I would want him to...
我想让他...
Oh, my god, I'm so not going to tell you.
天啊 我不会告诉你们的
Okay, whoever you are,
无论你是谁
I think you've made a mistake.
你肯定搞错了
What's happening?
发生什么了
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Okay, you've definitely made a mistake.
你肯定搞错了
What do you call her?
你叫她什么
Please put the gun away.
把抢放下
My name is
我叫
Rebecca Mynor, and this is my husband, Joel.
丽贝卡·麦尔 这是我丈夫 乔
We just bought this house.
我们刚买♥♥下这房♥子
We did, right?
我们付钱了 对吗
You didn't just break in to impress me?
你不会非法入侵了 然后来骗我吧
No, it it's paid for.
不是 付过钱了
This is all a big mix-up.
这是个大误会
Please tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
I'm Paul Ballard.
伯拉德·保罗
I'm with the FBI.
在FBI工作
I knew it. What?
我知道了 什么
It's porn, isn't it?
是色情 对吗
The Internet venture that suddenly pays off.
网络投资的高效回报
You did porn!
你做色情产业的
My husband does porn! No, I don't do porn!
我老公从事色情行业 不 我没有
You're in huge trouble.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
Your name is Caroline.
你叫卡罗琳
You don't know this, but you're being fooled.
你不知道 但你被欺骗了
You're being used.
你被利用了
Okay, I'm giving you
我给你
One last chance to leave.
最后一次离开的机会
Joel,
乔
Please don't make him angry.
不要让他发火
I would never hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I'm so sorry, Mr. Mynor
对不起 麦尔先生
He attacked one of our men.
他袭击了我们的人
Who is this? You know this man?
他是谁 你认识他
Is this a porn man? No
是色情男吗 不是
There's no porn!
没有色情
Don't yell at me.
不要对我大吼大叫
I'm not yelling at you.
没有对你吼叫
I just... I don't like this house.
我只是 不喜欢这个房♥子
Sweetie... I...
宝贝 我...
God!
天啊
Joel! You need a treatment.
乔 你需要辅疗
Joel...
乔...
Porn.
色情
Hope you're not thinking about leaving, Mr. Mynor.
希望你不会逃走 麦尔先生
Can I assume
我想说的是
None of my security guys need an ambulance
我的保镖是不是需要救护车
Or a hearse?
或者灵车吗
They'll be fine.
他们都没事
Why don't you, uh, tell me what you're looking for?
你为什么不告诉我 你在找什么
I found what I was looking for.
我找到了我要找的
Really?
真的
Figured you'd be a lot happier
那你现在应该
Right about now.
更加开心点
Tell me about the dollhouse.
告诉我关于玩偶工厂
The doll...
玩偶...
Uh, it's pink and it opens up
房♥子是粉色的 门是打开的
And there's teeny furniture,
有迷你的家具
And you put the boy doll on top of the girl doll
把男玩偶放在女玩偶的上面
And we learn about urges.
我们都知道的
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Rebecca, she told you.
丽贝卡 她告诉你了
Really?
真的
How do you know rebecca?
你怎么认识丽贝卡的
We've been married for seven years.
我们结婚七年了
So that's your fantasy?
这是你的幻想
All the money in the world, the most elaborate,
用了这么多的金钱 请来了最精密的
High-class underground operation ever designed,
高端的地下秘密组织
And you just want to play house?
你只想玩过家家
I guess the rich really are different.
有钱人还真是不一样
Why, what's your fantasy?
为什么 那你的幻想是什么
Oh, I'm okay right here in the real world, thanks.
我可不要 我在真实的世界 谢谢
Oh, don't, no, you have a fantasy.
不 你有 你有幻想
Okay, we all do.
我们都有
We need it to survive,
我们需要它作为精神支柱
And I think your fantasy
我认为你的幻想
Is about my Rebecca.
是关于我的丽贝卡
Her name is caroline.
她叫卡罗琳
A few years ago, she was a student, and then
几年前 她是个学生 然后
She had her identity ripped from her
她的一些身份证明消失了
So she could play love slave
所以她能成为
To every loser with a wad of cash.
有钱人的爱奴
But then
然后
The brave little FBI agent whisked her away
FBI警官救了她
From the cash-wielding losers
从有钱人手里
And restored her true identity,
让她重获真身
And she fell in love with him.
然后两人陷入爱河
It doesn't go like that.
并不是这样
I saw how you were with her.
我看到你见到她的表情
It was, it was almost cute.
太可爱了
We're not here to talk about me.
我们在这里不是谈论我
I don't have to be here at all.
我完全不需要在这里
I mean, you're not going to arrest me.
你不会逮捕我
Pretty sure you're not going to kill me, so...
而且你也不会杀了我...
If we're going to talk, we're both going to talk.
如果要聊天 我们是平起平坐的
I mean, she, she changed things for you.
她改变了你
So you're the head of this FBI task force
你是FBI的首领
To uncover the dollhouse,
来揭露玩偶工厂
And you're working hard, you're chasing leads,
你努力工作 追查头目
You're cracking skulls, but it's just work.
你敲破脑袋 但这只是工作
And then you meet this girl or you...
然后你看见这个女孩 或者...
You see her somewhere, huh?
你在别的地方见过她
Caroline?
卡罗琳
And suddenly...
突然之间...
...It gets personal.
你对她有感觉了
Tell me you haven't thought about it.
别告诉我 你没有这么想过
You know, her, her grateful tears,
她感激的泪水
Her, her welcoming embrace, her warm breath.
热情的拥抱 温暖的呼吸
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
Was.
有过
That's...
现在...
Is there someone in your life right now?
在你生活里有人陪伴吗
This is getting old.
这很老套
Of course not.
当然没有
No, there's no room for a real girl, is there,
在你心里容不下其他女孩 对吗
When you can feel
当你感觉到
Caroline beckoning?
迷人的卡罗琳
You know, I have to say I think your fantasy
我不得不说 你的幻想
Is even sadder than mine.
比我的更可悲
Won't know until I hear it.
你不告诉我 我怎么知道
It didn't involve drinking alone.
这不包括一个人喝闷酒
Victor, can you tell me about Sierra?
维克多 可以和我们谈谈希拉吗
Sierra is beautiful.
希拉很漂亮
There's a lot of beautiful girls here, bro, it's...
这里有很多漂亮姑娘 兄弟...
Pretty much the idea.
几乎差不多
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表