剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
To our target building. No.
似乎着火了 不
This might be a provocation.
这可能只是挑衅手段
They might not even be in there...
没准他们都不在那屋子里...
Trying to draw us out.
想用火拖住我们
All right.
这样
Fire gear. We move in. Same pattern.
备好灭火器材 我们冲进去 计划不变
This is not a rescue operation... not yet.
但是 这还没有变成救援行动
We're still here to serve a warrant. Yes, sir.
继续执行搜查令 是的 长官
That security consultant... Langton.
那个安全顾问 兰顿
I think he might have been working with Sparrow.
他可能和斯派洛是一伙的
The security consultant?
安全顾问
Yeah, he may be our fire starter.
对 火可能是他放的
If he's gone in there,
如果他在里面
We take him down.
咱就直接把他射死
Jonas.
乔纳斯
Jonas, you have to let them leave here.
乔纳斯 你得让他们离开这里
You have to tell them to!
你得让他们走
Esther, where is your faith?
埃丝特 你的信念哪去了
This isn't right.
这么做不对
You can't force a miracle.
你不能凭空指望奇迹
"And he saw that the flames did not harm their bodies,
"王见火无力伤他们的身体"
"Nor was a hair of their heads singed,
"头发也没有烧焦"
And there was no smell of fire upon them."
"并没有火燎的气味"
These people are going to die from smoke inhalation
轮不到被火烧死
Before the flames...
这些人先会被熏死的...
If that's what God wants.
如果这是上帝的意志
You pray.
你就祷告吧
Let us pray.
让我们一起祷告
Go! Esther!
快跑 埃丝特
What is wrong with you?! You people are dying!
你们怎么搞的 你们都快不行了
What have you done?!
你做了些什么啊
Start taking these people out of here!
快带他们离开这里
He swore to protect them!
他发誓要保护他们
If he won't, we have to.
如果他食言 那就我们来
Seth.
塞思
The blind girl is looking you in the eye.
一个失明女现在却盯着你
Do you know what that means?
知道这什么意思吗
It means God brought me here.
意思是 上帝把我派来
He has a message for you.
让我给你传递一个信息
And that message...
那个信息是...
Is "move your ass!"
"快他妈走"
Go! Come on!
快 快走
They're coming out!
他们出来了
Iilya, we have to go.
伊利亚 咱们得走了
Where will we go? I don't know.
去哪 不知道
But outside is life.
但出去才能活命
In here... no.
在这儿 就是死路一条
How can you doubt after god restored your sight?
上帝帮你复明 你怎么还充满怀疑
Iilya, I don't think god let me see again
伊利亚 上帝让我复明
So I could just watch.
可不是让我♥干♥瞪眼傻看的
Our home is gone.
我们的家园没了
You got him?
你带他走
Yeah. Come on, Iilya. Okay, go!
对 快点 伊利亚 快走
Go! Come on!
快走 快
"And he commanded them to purge the evil from their midst."
"他命令他们清除心中的邪恶"
Our trouble ends here.
咱们的问题就在这儿解决
Sparrow?
斯派洛呢
We think he's still in there.
应该还在里面
Langton and the girl?
兰顿和那女孩呢
I don't know.
不知道
Pull your men back.
收队
I know you. How is that possible?
我认识你 这怎么可能
It's not.
你不认识我
I thought you were an angel.
我还以为你是天使
Of course we won't stop until
只要有一线希望
We're sure we've found everyone,but...
我们当然不会放弃救援...
The grim fact is we don't think there are any more survivors.
但我们认为 已经没有其他生还者了
Thank god.
感谢上帝
You the AIC?
你是负责人吗
I was.
曾经是
Special Agent Ballard. FBI.
我是FBI的特别探员伯拉德
FBI?
FBI的啊
Little late to the party.
来晚了噢
I see that.
看出来了
The people you took out of here... where are they?
你从这儿救出的人都在哪
Being debriefed and then released.
正在做笔录 然后就放了
Where?
在哪儿
Look, another agency has a problem how this went down,
听着 其它部门对我们有异议的话
You can take it up with my superiors.
该去找我的上司
I'm not gonna hand you the knife. What?
我可以帮你联♥系♥他 什么
No. I'm looking for this girl.
别 我只是找这个女孩
She look familiar?
面熟不
She could be anybody.
不认识
Look,unofficially,before you release these folks,
咱私下里说 在你放人前
Just let me talk to them.
让我跟他们谈谈吧
I don't do things unofficially. Get a warrant.
我不徇私情的 你先开搜查令吧
A place of safety, of untroubled certainty, of purity.
一个安全 稳定 纯净的空间
This is the world we must maintain.
这是我们必须保持的
It is imperative that nothing disturb the innocence of life here.
绝不容许这里纯洁的生活受到干扰
Once any temptation is introduced, it will spread...
任何诱惑 都会如癌细胞般扩散...
Like a cancer, and all will be infected.
使所有人受到影响
Victor must be scrubbed and monitored closely.
维克托必须清除记忆 严密监管
So, tell me, Mr. Dominic. How was Arizona?
多米尼克先生 亚利桑那怎么样
I understand it's a dry heat.
我听说那儿又干又热
You requisitioned a company jet last night.
你昨晚调用了一架公♥司♥的飞机
Echo was glitching on a government job.
艾可在执行政♥府♥任务时出了问题
I felt I should be on-site in case measures were called for.
我觉得我得现场督阵 以防万一
I see.
了解了
As always, just trying to protect your interests.
我一直是在维护你的利益
I'm touched. If I may.
我真感动 请容我说一句
Echo has been exhibiting the same
艾可已经表现出
Signs Alpha did before his composite event.
阿尔法出事前的征兆
Now,if you're not willing to send her to the attic...
即使你不愿意送她去阁楼...
Don't gamble on what I'd be willing to do,Mr. Dominic.
用不着你来猜我的想法 多米尼克先生
Take the stairs.
走楼梯吧
Hello, Echo. How are you feeling?
你好 艾可 感觉怎么样
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
For a little while.
一小会
Shall I go now?
我可以走了吗
If you like.
随便你
Echo?
艾可
How's your vision? Can you see okay?
你的视力怎么样 看得清楚吗
I see perfectly.
看得一清二楚
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表