剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Beauty.
漂亮
Sierra is different.
希拉不同
How is she different?
怎么不同
I'm sorry.
对不起
Victor,
维克多
Do you remember being in the showers with sierra?
你还记得和希拉一起洗澡吗
You were watching her?
你在看着她吗
How does Sierra make you feel?
希拉让你有什么感觉
Better.
更好
I can't believe this. I'm filling in
真不敢相信 我在
For Ramirez for a week
给瑞麦兹顶一个礼拜
And my active invents rape?
我的人就学会强♥奸♥别人了
We don't know what happened yet.
我们还不知道发生什么了
Victor might have just triggered a memory.
维克多可能只是记忆混乱
Well, Hearn's out for blood.
赫恩气得抓狂了
Hearn hasn't found anything on the tapes.
他在监控录像里没找到任何东西
Nobody has.
什么都没有
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢
Every square inch of this place is monitored.
这里的每个角落都被监视
If two actives are going at it...
如果两个玩偶要在这里...
What do you think Dewitt'll do?
德威特会怎么处理呢
You think she'll come down hard?
她会严厉地处罚吗
It was probably just a mistake.
可能只是一个误会
These dolls, they're smiling all day.
玩偶们 成天微笑
Then Sierra's crying in bed?
希拉在床上哭
Why always then?
为什么呢
Maybe she's broken.
可能她坏了
You figure she's broken?
你确定她坏了
They're all broken.
他们都坏了
Rebecca was amazing.
丽贝卡太棒了
She was a nurse and
她是个护士
I was a basket case,
我是个没有希望的人
So, you know, not a, not a bad match.
不算太坏的结合
I was the guy with the almost great idea
我有很多好的想法
Floogle and blahoo and facebooger.
满嘴空话的恶心男人
I was, I was just always one step behind,
我向前一步
And she was cool with it.
她就放松一点
And did she look exactly like Caroline?
她和卡罗琳长得一样
No, but
没有 但是
Eat it, F-Bitch-I. She was beautiful
吃吧 FBI 她很漂亮
And she knew it and she loved me.
她知道一切 并且爱我
I mean, I had been...
我好像...
I had been given a gift.
得到一个礼物那样
And now you're hiring zombies.
你雇佣了一个玩偶
You know Rebecca's dead
你知道丽贝卡已经死了
Because you've done one iota of research
因为你做了些调查
In between beating up licensed security people.
来搅乱那些保镖
And you know I don't live in this house.
你知道我不会离开这个房♥子
Place is empty.
人去楼空
Shame, big place.
真可惜 大房♥子
This place.
这个地方
This place could fit in my bathroom.
这个地方只有我的卫生间那么大
I mean, this place could fit in my guest bathroom.
这个地方只有我客房♥的卫生间这么大
I mean, I finally got one step ahead.
我终于进了一大步
"Bouncy The Rat."
大肥鼠
Kids love it. Ooh, they do.
孩子们都喜欢 的确是
I mean, long story still kind of long,
有点长的故事
My first check had more zeros than the Luftwaffe.
我第一张支票上的零比德国零式战机还多
The Japanese
日本人
They had the zeros, not the Germans.
零式战机是他们的 不是德国人
It was money.
总之是钱就对了
All right, it was roll-around-in money
是滚滚而来的钱
And Rebecca had no idea.
丽贝卡不知道
She'd been supporting the both of us for years.
几年来她支撑我们两个
I mean ridiculous hours.
拼死命地去工作
We were living in a one-room shack,
我们住在一间简陋的房♥间
And I knew this house was exactly her type.
我知道这房♥子是她喜欢的
I paid cash and I called her up.
我付了现金 打电♥话♥给她
I said, "meet me at this address,
我说 照上面的地址来见我
It's really important,"
这很重要
And she was worried, you know,
知道吗 她担心过
I could hear it.
我能听得出来
Sh-she probably thought this was a police station
她可能觉得是警♥察♥局
Or something,
或是别的地方
But... you know...
但...你知道...
Thinking about the look on her face
想想她看到这房♥子后
When she saw this place
会有什么反应
And I told her it was ours.
然后我告诉她 这是我们的了
Sanitation truck...
环卫车...
Sideswiped her car...
跟她擦车而撞...
Three blocks from here,
离这里只有三个街区
And I heard the impact and...
我在这都听到了撞击声和...
They said it was quick.
一切发生得太快了
I guess that, you know, they always have to say that.
我猜 他们也只能这么解释了
Right?
是吗
But she never got to see this house,
但她却来不及看这栋房♥子
And she never knew I made good.
也不知我已变好
So every year on this date,
所以每年的今天
I pretend she does.
我都假装她还活着
I get to see that look on her face
我想看看她脸上的表情
And I get to show her our extraordinary home.
带她逛逛这栋特别的房♥子
And then you sleep with her.
然后你还可以跟她上♥床♥
It is a fantasy.
只是幻想
I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Mynor.
麦尔先生 请节哀顺变
It doesn't make you anything other than a predator.
你这么做也改变不了什么
I'm sure I'm in need of some serious moral spankitude,
我需要精神上的安慰
But, uh, guess who's not qualified to be my rabbi.
但是你没有资格教训我
Well, I'm perfectly happy to let a federal judge...
那我很高兴让一个联邦法官...
Throw you in jail, hmm?
把你扔进监狱
I mean, we got trespassing, we got assault,
你擅闯民居 殴打他人
And what you've got is a girl
仅为了一个让你
You're obsessed with,
着迷的女孩
Who I think we can both agree is not here.
我可没说你可以来这撒野
I mean, this is not "beat up the geek," big guy.
大个头 这可不是"伸张正义"的时代
The is the internet establishment.
现在可是网络时代
You put me in front of a judge, he'll take you down.
你抓我去见法官 他会认为是你的过错
He'll throw the kindle at you.
他会跟你发飙
I, I think one of my guys must have called 911.
我想保安一定打911报♥警♥了
Um, do you want to stick around,
你还想在这逗留
See who gets cuffed or...?
看谁会被拷上或是...
This is all going to come apart.
这一切迟早被瓦解
You might not be punished and I might not be alive,
你或许不会受罚 我或许不能活着
But this house will fall.
但这里将土崩瓦解
The first hurdle in my business is the people
我事业的第一个障碍就是
Who will not accept the change that's already happened.
那些不愿意接受现实的人们
Go.
走吧
Go live in your real world.
去过你的真实生活吧
If you ever did.
如果你有过的话
Happy anniversary.
周年纪念快乐
If you could have somebody be the perfect person
如果真可以遇见自己的真命天子
The moment you wish for that you know
你一直期待的时刻
You're never going to get,
此生难求
And someone signed on to do that,
如果有人可以帮你
To help you...
帮助你...
I think that could be okay.
我觉得可以接受
I think that could be maybe beautiful.
我觉得那可能会很动人
It's human trafficking, end of story.
这是非法贩卖♥♥人口 不应继续
It's repulsive.
不能接受
This is Boyd Langton for Mr. Dominic.
我是博伊德·兰顿 请找多米尼克先生
Yes, you need to take Victor off the floor.
是的 你必须带维克多下楼
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表