剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
然后你...
Will have a new friend living with you.
在生活中 就多一个朋友了
Her name is Sierra.
她的名字叫希拉
Sierra.
希拉
Aren't you supposed
你现在不是应该
To be getting your physical with Dr. Saunders far
在和桑德斯医生
From here right now?
做身体♥检♥查吗
We're ready for your massage, Echo.
我们在等你去做推拿 艾可
Something fell on me.
有东西砸到过我
I bet it was something great.
我想肯定是啥好东西
Agent Ballard, you were assigned to case designate
伯拉德探员 你被指派去玩偶工厂
Dollhouse over 14 months ago.
做调查 已经有14个月了
How would you describe your progress to date?
来说一下到底有啥进展
Slow.
没有啥
I'm actually very impressed by what I see here.
对于所见到的一切 我很惊讶
You've physically threatened a senator,
你曾经恐吓过参议员
Disrupted a seven-year
去捣乱一个有七年的
Human trafficking investigation, been arrested
人口拐卖♥♥调查 因为非法闯入
For trespassing on prince Amoudi's yacht.
阿毛迪王子的游艇 然后被捕
The only legal action you've successfully
你所做的一切 只有一个是合法的
Followed through on is your divorce.
那就是你的离婚
Paul, let me ask you.
保罗 我要问你
After all this, do you think the Dollhouse really exists?
这么多事情之后 你还认为玩偶工厂存在吗
I know it does.
它确实存在
You've seen it then?
那你后来看到过没
You could, like, take us on a tour?
可以带我们去参观下吗
Look, we all know
你我心知肚明
This assignment is a joke.
这份工作就是一个玩笑
If it's a joke, then pull me off it.
如果我开玩笑 你可以废了我
Except you can't,
除非你不能
Because someone bigger than you thinks it isn't a joke.
因为有个比你官大的人认为 这不是儿戏
I'm a billionaire.
我是亿万富翁
I can hire anybody for anything.
我可以雇用任何人替我做事
And I'm gonna go to an illegal organization
难道我要去接受一个非法的组织
And have them build me, program me, what,
让他们改造我 重新塑造我吗
The perfect date?
来个完美点的对象
Confessor, assassin, dominatrix, omelet chef?
教♥徒♥ 刺客 母夜叉 做蛋卷的小厨师
I'm paying a million dollars for that?
我花这么多钱去干什么呢
I can get that.
我能搞定这些东西
I have everything I want.
我要啥就有啥
Nobody has everything they want.
没有人可以要啥就有啥的
It's a survival pattern.
生存法则就是这样
You get what you want, you want something else.
你得到了一样东西 就还想要别的
If you have everything, you want something else.
你拥有一切了 你还是想要别的
Something more extreme, something more specific.
一些更特殊的东西
Something perfect.
更完美的东西
Put it like that, it doesn't sound so bad.
这样看来 也不算太差呀
The only way to imprint
唯一可以重新塑造
A human being with a new personality...
一个人性格的方法就是...
Which we've yet to prove possible.
我们还没有证明其可行性呢
Is to remove their own.
把他自己给移除了
Completely.
完完全全的
We're talking about people walking around
我们在谈论的可是身边的大活人
Who may as well have been murdered.
他们已经被谋杀掉了
Which to me sounds pretty bad.
对我来说 简直就是噩耗
Is that why you interfered with the Russians?
所以你要跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人过不去
The Borodin case?
那个波诺丁的案子
They're the top of the heap in human trafficking.
他们是人口拐卖♥♥大户
If people are disappearing...
如果有人消失了...
That is an ongoing investigation!
那还是一个进行中的调查
All right?
明白了没
We have a chance to dry up
我们本有机会把偷渡进
A major pipeline of girls being smuggled into this country,
这个国家的女孩拦截住
And you do not jeopardize that
你却因为一个天方夜谭
For a fairy tale!
把事情都搞砸了
You will stay out of everyone's way,
你不要再挡着人家的路了
And you will stop pissing off
不要再到处惹人厌
Powerful public figures without any evidence!
你根本没有证据
You've been out of line, Paul.
你太不成体统了 保罗
You have to back off.
还是别管了
You need to keep away from the Borodin case.
别插手波诺丁的案子了
Do you understand?
明白了没有
Are you able to back off?
能不能别管了
That won't be a problem... sir.
没问题 长官
Hello, Echo.
艾可
Would you sit down, please?
能不能坐下呢
The situation is a kidnap and ransom,
有个绑♥架♥要赎金的案子
12 year-old girl named davina crestejo.
名叫戴维娜·克里斯提科的12岁女孩
The girl's supposed to be exchanged
女孩被绑匪要求
For $5 million, which her father is willing to pay.
用五百万来赎 她老爸愿意给
And we are going to help him do that.
我们要过去帮他解决这个问题
Kidnapper's Latino,
绑匪是拉丁人
Probably Mexican,
也可能是墨西哥的
Refers to himself as "Mr. Sunshine."
暂时称呼他为"阳光先生"
This is a high risk engagement so you'll have
这可是一个高风险的单子
Both eyes and ears this time.
需要提高警惕
Audio off a wire
我们会切断他们的电路
And we'll tap you into his security vid
让你进入他们的安全防卫区
On the house and grounds.
在屋子和院子里
Anything goes wrong,
万一事态不对
Or feels wrong,
或者感觉不对
You extract Echo immediately.
就立刻派出艾可
Her purpose is to facilitate the exchange,
她的任务是协助这次交易
Nothing more.
就这些
No one is to be brought to justice.
不能引起警♥察♥的注意
We'll skip any ex-cop
要避开那个前任警♥察♥
Heroics, if you don't mind.
这些话 不要介意
Not a problem.
没有问题
My only priority... is Echo.
唯一的问题是...艾可
Good.
好的
So,
所以
Who does she think she is?
她将被设定为谁
Gabriel crestejo?
加布里埃尔·克里斯提科
I'm sorry, who are you?
请问你是
You asked for me.
是你要我来的
I'm here to help.
我是来帮助你的
I'm Eleanor Penn.
我是埃莉诺·佩恩
Our mutual friend referred me.
我们的朋友让我来的
I'm sure he did.
我想是的
I'm a little surprised, though, that he sent you.
有点惊讶 他派你过来
I'm good with people.
我善于和人打交道
I put them at their ease.
我让他们感到放松
In my experience,
以我看来
A beautiful woman never puts anyone at their ease.
一位美丽的女子不会让任何人放松
Fatherly types do that.
要慈父那样才行
They're warm and comforting,
他们让人温暖 给予安抚
Make people feel safe.
让人们有安全感
A beautiful woman
一位美丽的女子
Distracts people, makes them nervous,
分散人们注意力 使人紧张
Or jealous.
甚至妒忌
I can't afford that.
我不能接受
Not with what's at stake here.
更不用说现在危险的处境
I think our friend sent the wrong person.
我认为我们的朋友派错人了
Fatherly types.
父亲型
Like Edward James Almos.
像爱德华·詹姆斯·奥摩斯
I hope there's no offense.
希望没有冒犯到你
None taken, and I'm not leaving.
没人能取代我 我也不会走
You can hire someone else,
你可以另请高人
Give them my fee, but I'm the one
把酬金给我 但我一定是
Best qualified to save your daughter.
最能救出你女儿的那个
I've been doing this my whole life.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表