剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Your time to shine.
秀你自己的时间到了
I can't remember.
我记不起来歌♥词
Do it!
快点
No, no.
不 不
What are you doing?
你在这做什么
You scared me.
你吓到我了
I scared you?
我吓到你了
After all this, I scared you?
发生了这一切 你说我吓到你
Why are you here?
你为什么还在这
I fired you.
我已经解雇你了
Look, I'm not here to fight, Rayna.
听着 雷诺 我不是来这打架的
I'm sorry for the things that I said.
我对我说过的事情抱歉
I just want to know how I can help.
我只想知道怎样可以帮到你
You can leave.
你离开就能帮到我
Then what are you gonna do?
那接着你会怎么做
The show must go on.
演出必须继续
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
This isn't just about you anymore, Rayna.
雷诺 这不仅仅是关系到你了
Someone else is in danger.
有人正处于危险之中
We called the police.
我们报了警
What else do you want from me?
你还要我做些什么
You know this guy.
你认识那个男人
You know what he's capable of.
你知道他会做些什么
You could stop him from hurting Audra.
你可以阻止他伤害奥德拉
I can't stop him.
我阻止不了他
You could try.
你应该试试
She's your friend.
她是你的朋友
She's a fan.
她只是个粉丝
She'd want me to continue.
她会让我继续表演下去的
Rayna...
雷诺...
I know you don't feel anything,
我知道你麻木了
Or think that you don't,
或者你认为自己没有麻木
But you will.
但你会有感觉的
You will if you do something
如果你做些事情去救这个女孩
To save this girl.
你就会有感觉的
And you will help this girl.
而你一定会帮到这个女孩
What makes you think...
是什么让你觉得...
Friends help each other out.
朋友之间要互相帮助
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Hi, fan #1.
你好 头号♥粉丝
My name is Jordan.
我叫约旦
I have Rayna.
我绑走了雷诺
I want to make an exchange.
我想跟你做个交易
No funny stuff.
没开玩笑
I'll meet you where the original plan
我会在你原计划实施的
Was supposed to go down.
地方见你
You can have her.
你来救她
What the hell's the matter with you?
你究竟在搞什么鬼
Are you doing this on purpose
你这么做是有目的的吗
Or you just terrible at your job?
还是你根本不适合这份工作
Neither.
都不是
Doing what?
做什么
Echo's off task.
艾可偏离了这次任务
Your little brainchild just backfired.
你那洗♥脑♥产物又适得其反了
Okay, okay, first of all, wow.
好 好 首先 这很疼
Secondly, Echo's hardwired to protect the client.
其次 艾可所灌输的程序是保护这个客户
Now, sometimes these things play out differently
只是有时事情不像预期
Than we anticipate.
那样进行
You'd better check your tech!
你最好检查下你的技术
That's enough!
够了
You're in my house, Lawrence!
劳伦斯 你现在在我的地盘
Of the two people here, one of us is a genius,
我们两个人 我才是天才
And the other is a security guard in a very lovely suit.
而你只是个衣着光鲜的保安
All right, genius, tell me why
那好 天才 告诉我为什么
Echo would kidnap the girl
艾可会绑♥架♥了那个
You programmed her to protect
本该要她保护的女孩
And bring her to the man who's trying to kill her.
还把她带给那个正想杀她的男人
That does sound kind of bad.
那确实有点糟
You wanted to die.
你想死
This would be a "careful what you wish for" moment.
这会是"正如你所期望的"时刻
Let her go.
放开她
And let her fall to her death?
让她掉下去摔死吗
But then I'd have nothing to bargain with.
但那样我就会没东西跟你交易了
You drop her,
你把她摔了
And this girl will have a big hole right in her head.
我就会在这个女孩的脑袋上开个洞
This girl for Rayna
拿这个女孩换雷诺
Now.
快点
How about this?
我给你个建议
You let Audra go, throw the gun down there,
你放开奥德拉 把枪丢下
And I will hand you Rayna.
我就会把雷诺交给你
You can do whatever you want with her.
你就可以对她为所欲为了
Because, honestly,
坦白说
I don't care if Rayna lives.
我不关心雷诺的死活
She wants to die, and you want to kill her.
她想死 而你想杀了她
So, basically,
所以 基本上
Nobody wants Rayna to make it to tomorrow.
没人想让雷诺活到明天
I do.
我想
It's not about killing her.
这不是要杀了她
It's about giving her what she wants.
而是给她想要的
Then this is a big, magical moment
然后就是你们两个的
For the two of you...
快乐时光了...
Shut up!
闭嘴
You can't possibly understand what we have together.
你根本不明白我们所拥有的
True.
确实
Maybe Rayna can explain.
或许雷诺可以解释下
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Please let me go.
求求你 放了我
I don't want to hurt anybody.
我不想伤害任何人
Please! I'm sorry.
对不起 求你了
No! Please! I'm sorry.
不 对不起 求你了
In position.
我已就位
I have a clear shot.
已瞄准目标
We're ready to eliminate the threat.
我们已经准备好清除威胁了
Ma'am?
女士
Not just yet.
还不是时候
I don't want to hurt anymore.
我再也不想伤害任何人了
That's really up to him.
那就要看他了
He decides your fate, right?
他决定你的命运 不是吗
No. Please. He's crazy.
不 求你 他是疯子
I guess it's not love after all.
我猜这根本不是爱
She doesn't mean it then.
那她就不是这个意思
I'm sorry.
对不起
Rayna, I would never hurt you.
雷诺 我永远不会伤害你的
God, now you're changing your story, too?
上帝 你现在也开始改剧本了
Shut up! I-I could kill you
闭嘴 我可以杀了你
And have both girls.
还有这两个女孩
I could kill everybody.
我可以把你们都杀了
No!
不要
She doesn't seem to like that idea...
看起来她不喜欢你的主意...
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
I will shoot you.
我会开枪杀了你
And then I'll let go.
那我就放手
No!
不
You don't want to die.
你并不想死
You don't want her dead.
你并不想她死
This is way too confusing.
那就奇怪了
Is Rayna okay?
雷诺还好吗
Please don't let me die.
求你别让我死
I want to live!
我想活下去
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表