剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
So you've been briefed.
你听到什么风声了
Oh,my god.
我的天哪
Where were you born?
你在哪里出生
Just be careful,okay?
只是要小心 好吗
No
不
Mr. Brink,he practically built it.
实际上是布林克先生建造了它
You both earned a place on the ark.
你们在方舟上都会有一席之地
What do we do now?
我们现在干嘛
And it was just one phone call.
只需要一个电♥话♥
I really didn't want to.
其实我不想的
No one's been printed there.
那里没有人被灌输
Is a service we now provide.
这是我们新的一项服务
I wanna be like Zone.
我想像祖一样
I'm not ready for this.
我还没准备好
That punk-kicked the ass of mankind
现在这个猥亵人类的技术
Yeah. Well,you,too.
是啊 你也是
No skills. No english.
没有技术 不会英语
Which may be a first.
不过这是首要条件
I wish we had more time.
我真希望能和你多待些时间
I promise,sweetheart.
宝贝 我答应你
Right now,I'm in 10 others
现在 我还在另外十个人体内
If you... Iris Miller.
如果你 爱丽丝·米勒
His name wasn't Miller.
他不叫米勒
We call it a birthmark.
我们把这叫做胎记
It's actually weirder.
太奇怪了
Did I have a stupid look on my face?
我看起来很愚蠢吗
Just take the damn meds. No!
那就吃点该死的药 不
Take that.45 with you.
带上那把点45手♥枪♥
It's three buttons again.
又是三颗扣子
You stay close to the person in front
大家都挨紧了
You mean to tell me that the tech
你是说
Does a treatment sound nice?
辅疗还好吗
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
I saw Topher's face.
我看到了托弗的脸
It's gonna be tough getting everyone to the compound.
让大家集♥合♥在一起肯定很困难
I will come back for you.
我会为你回来的
There is no safe haven.
根本就没有庇护所
Do you think you can beat it?
你觉得你能打破这个纪录吗
Laws of evolution,Adelle.
进化法则 艾黛儿
We'll set up some trippers. There's good visibility up there.
我们设置些陷阱 这里视野很好
I'm not going to plead with you.
我不是在求你
Then you are out of luck.
那你就倒霉了
Mag,grab the heavy thing.
麦格 找点重家伙
I saw where the bathrooms are. I'll take her.
我看到浴室了 我带她去
Mr. Dominic? Ma'am.
多米尼克先生 女士
This will all be legal within a year.
这些将会在一年之内变得合法
And did I wanna play pretty princess with him.
希望我陪他玩过家家
No tech ever,right? That's our theme song.
不再有科技 记得吗 这是我们的宗旨
Zone,now's now.
祖 是时候了
And I took a little walk outside.
然后我出去小走一会
It looks like a spa.
看起来像水疗室
No unstable elements.
没有不稳定因素
Then she recited the Gettysburg Address.
她背了遍盖茨堡演讲
If you engage an active,then he or she...
如果你跟一个玩偶约会 他或她...
Did Idi Amin turn down the job?
伊迪·阿明辞职了吗
Cause he's funny and mean.
因为他很风趣很恶劣
Northeast of spring and fifth.
泉的东北部 第五区
This is about what you need.
还是你所需要的
Damn it,tell Trudy I loved her best.
该死 告诉特鲁迪 我最爱她
The kid won't leave his side yet.
那孩子不会离开他的
Of you and you keep your weapon ready.
随时做好开火准备
Delivered on a hard drive.
被硬盘发过来的
How's it feel to end the world,Ms. Dewitt?
毁灭世界感觉怎样 德威特女士
Suppose I just want somebody to pretend
假如我要让人假扮爱上我
We have Alpha to thank for that.
这得感谢阿尔法
Come on. We need to get into the desert. No tech. No printing.
快点 必须去沙漠 那儿没科技 没记忆灌输
I don't know if I can hold out much longer.
我不知道自己还能坚持多久
Exactly what happened.
该发生的都发生了
No,no. This is different.
不 这个不同
Negative. Just butchers and dumb shows.
没有 只有些屠夫和行尸
Don't get all womanly.
别感情用事
Get this man a refrigerator.
给他弄个冰箱
Wow,they got the geney working.
他们修好发电机了
I hope we find me alive.
我希望我们能看到我还活着
We can do whatever we want.
我们能做任何我们想做的
I think you'll find in the coming months
你会在接下来的几个月里发现
Glad to see the doctor back in the house.
很高兴医生回来了
Did you see who printed Laura?
你看到是谁替罗拉灌输记忆的吗
I can show you the way.
我能带你们去
Exultation,this is Mag.
狂欢中 我是麦格
What about the rest of us,Caroline?
我们其他的人呢 卡罗琳
Can I be your nose and throat?
我能做你的鼻子和喉咙吗
Let's draw straws. Mine's shorter.
来抽签吧 我的比较短
That's all it takes.
就一个电♥话♥
Unless China puts down another blanket signal.
天方夜谭
This is for printing. Crap.
这是用来灌输记忆的 该死
Imagine what one man can achieve
想象一下 如果有人
And it's empty for a reason.
它会废弃了也有理由
You don't wanna end up like November.
你不会想和诺维一样的下场吧
This place has running water,though.
这个地方有水
Yeah. So if you start acting strange,
对 如果你开始行为不正常了
The big creepy slabs of tech are up there.
那个可怕的装置在上面
Will do. Ditch the tech.
行 扔掉对讲机
Would you be here if it did?
如果能 你会在这吗
She got torn? She got printed.
她被撕碎了吗 她被重新灌输记忆了
If he has no fear and will live forever.
能获得没有忧虑的永生
There may be a way to stop it.
或许有办法阻止它
Eight stories underground?
地下的八个鬼故事吗
Where's Laura? Butcher.
罗拉在哪里 屠夫
In case something happens to me.
以防万一
Have we ever known anything else?
我们还知道点别的什么吗
Oh,god.
天哪
Iris,honey,do you have to pee?
爱丽丝 宝贝 要上厕所吗
If you do reclaim this body,though,
如果你执意要收回
Nice little display case for our potential corpses.
我们都成行尸的靶子了
I think this place is closed off.
我认为这个地方已经关闭了
If I can think I can figure things out
如果我认为我能解决这些问题
is that curiosity or arrogance?
是出于好奇还是自大呢
If I think I'm someone else,
如果我觉得我是另一个人
I'll have to face up to that hideous lie.
就不得不面对这个丑陋的谎言
Must have been a daycare.
以前一定是个日托所
Mr. Dominic is my eyes and ears.
多米尼克先生是我的耳目
They really thought they were helping,huh?
他们真的以为他们在帮忙吗
Are you looking for safe haven?
你们是在找庇护所吗
Roger that. Any wielders?
知道了 看到领头人吗
Gotta keep that close for now
现在还要保密
But someday,someone may need to know.
但总有一天 需要有人知道
This is the way to safe haven.
这就是去庇护所的路
Caroline has it.
卡罗琳有
And the imprinted memory can sort it out for you.
灌输的记忆会自动排序
Well,I'll just wait over here.
那我就在这里等
I will help you find safe haven.
我会帮你找到庇护所
Let's make sure of that. Let's split.
我们分头行动 确认下
I know the way to safe haven.
我知道去庇护所的路
"l can be whoever I want."
并且决定了 我想做谁都可以
And know that you're okay.
就知道你是否正常
Two hours is the standing record for any house.
2小时是所有同行的普遍水平
Heart in concert with the mind.
心灵与思想的统一
Never forget.
终生难忘
You've come to save the innocent lambs?
你准备拯救这些无辜的羔羊吗
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表