剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Just in time.
刚好赶上
The day before she died.
她死的前一天
I just knocked on the door.
我站在门口敲门
Can't say she was thrilled to see me at first,
刚看到我的时候 她不怎么激动
But I expected as much.
但我已有所预料
The important thing-- we reconciled.
重要的是 我们已经重归于好
Can you...
你能...
Can you tell me what she said?
你能告诉我她说了什么吗
"Hey,remember the time...?"
"还记得那回..."
"Yeah,yeah."
"是啊 是啊"
No,it wasn't the words that mattered.
其实说什么已不重要
It was...
重要的是...
She just looked in my face
她看着我
And I looked in hers.
我看着她
And we just both knew there was no reason to stay mad.
然后我们都意识到没有理由再固执下去
Here's to you,Margaret.
玛格丽特 这杯敬你的
Well,I guess I was the lucky one.
我觉得自己还算不错
Nicolas would be coping with this better
尼古拉斯如果有跟她谈
If he'd talk to her about his debts and all that.
他欠债的事情 也会好过些
Addiction-- not for the faint of heart.
不是被勒索 而是赌瘾成性
In a world where all men
在一个到处
Are guilty until proven dead,
都是坏男人的世界里
One man stand as our only hope in the fight against...
一个男人带着我们仅有的希望去对抗...
I told you I've got your back.
跟你说过 我会在后面袭击
Nice.
不错
Or "I told you you'd get it in the end."
或者"我说过你最后会赢的"
"The quickest way to a man's heart is through his back."
"要想快速搞定一个男人 就得在他后面袭击"
"I'm sending you back to the future... of being dead."
"我让你回到未来... 是来装死"
This one's going nowhere.
我现在走不动了
What are we at?
接下来做什么
Tied up. Best of seven?
休息下 继续玩"7强"
Eleven.
是"11强"吧
Hey,you.
你回来啦
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Uh,you know,
你知道
Fine I guess.
跟平常一样
I let myself in a little while ago.
我刚进来不久
Hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
You have a key.
我给了你钥匙啊
I know,but it's just... your apartment
我知道 但这毕竟是... 你的公♥寓♥
And with everything lately,
而且最近发生那么多事
I don't know,I don't want you thinking
不知怎的 我不想你觉得
I'm in here nuzzling your shirts while you're gone.
我趁你不在 拿你的衬衫搞恋物癖
Anything weird like that.
没有这类变♥态♥行为哦
Good to know.
很欣慰听到这些
I mean,they smell really good.
但你衬衫的味道确实不错
Some of them not so much,
也有几件不太好闻
But overall your shirts are nuzzle-worthy.
但总体上 它们倒是值得恋一恋
Joke.
开玩笑啦
Geez,
哎呀
So grumpy.
玩笑开过了
That looks nice.
看上去不错
It's Cabernet.
是红葡萄酒
I bought it.
我买♥♥的
I should have gotten white,though.
不过我该买♥♥白色的酒才对
Red wine makes my teeth purple.
红酒会让我的牙变色
Paul,we have to talk.
保罗 我们得谈谈
Okay.
好吧
Well,you don't have to talk,
你不必开口
But you have to let me talk at you.
但你得听我说
Because I've been thinking a lot,and...
因为我想了很多...
Just let me do this,okay?
让我说吧 好吗
Good.
好
Paul...
保罗...
Mellie.
梅莉
I like being with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
I love it,actually.
特别喜欢
And you say everything's fine,
你说什么事都没有
So I'm going to stop asking if it is.
所以我不会再问了
If that means lying next to you while everything's not fine,
但如果我躺在你身边 你心里却装着事
Then that's what I'll do.
我也不介意
I will give you
你需要什么
What you need and let you take it from me.
都可以从我这里得到
And if you want to give back,give back.
你愿意回报就回报
But it doesn't have to mean anything.
但我没有更多奢求
It doesn't have to mean anything.
没有更多奢求
I've still got it,don't I,handsome?
我的骑术依然很棒 对吧 小帅哥
I know. I miss you more.
我知道 我更想念的是你
Strange... he doesn't like most people.
很怪嘛 这匹马对多数人都很凶
Who's there?
谁
I have a better question.
更该提问的是我
Did you think I wouldn't recognize my own mother...
你以为我会认不出自己的母亲吗
Mother?
母亲
Honestly,it's a relief.
这其实是种解脱
I couldn't tell a soul what was going on.
我无法告诉一个灵魂发生了什么
And it was proving difficult.
这非常困难
How did you know?
你怎么发现的
Well,little things,you know,
一些小细节啦
Like the way you moved.
比如你走路的姿势
And I watched you through your window the other night
前几天晚上 你在你以前的房♥间准备睡觉时
When you were trying to go to bed in your old room.
我透过窗户观察你来着
Same routine as always.
你还是以前那套程序
You checked the shutters,flipped the light switch
你先是检查了百叶窗
Down the hall that's impossible to find.
然后摁下了走廊里的照明开关
Nobody knows where it is but you.
除了你 没人找得到那开关
But I didn't really know
但直到看见你和马在一起
Until I saw you with King's Ransom.
我才确信肯定是你
It was definitely after I tried to kiss you.
是你拒绝我的吻之后 我才开始起疑
Well,I should hope so.
我当然希望是这样
But,I mean,how would you ever even think it was possible?
不过 你怎会相信这是真的呢
The Dollhouse.
因为玩偶工厂啊
In Manhattan,right?
曼哈顿那个 对不
I am a customer.
我是那儿的顾客
Nicolas.
尼古拉斯
What? So are you.
怎么了 你也是那儿的顾客啊
We're all adults here,sort of.
我们都是成年人啊
I didn't use it for anything like this.
我还没享用过你这种业务呢
I mean,life after death?
死后复生的业务
I never even considered that.
想都没想过
I don't get to keep it.
我不会一直这样的
I didn't think so.
我还真没看出来
Although,the possibilities...
这种获得永生的可能性...
Living forever,moving from body to body.
只需更换新的躯体
Brilliant.
太棒了
People should know that you are to be feared,mother.
大家真该怕你
Even after death.
即便你已经死了
Feared?
怕我
Nicky,
尼奇
I only ever wanted you to be happy.
我一直只想让你开开心心的
I'm your mother.
我是你的母亲
I'm supposed to bear your burdens,
我该分担你的负担
Even if you lost everything.
即便你一无所有了
I couldn't stop.
我停不下来
Gambling is all about ups and downs,
赌博就是有输有赢的
And when it seems like you have all these...
当你拥有...
All these resources,
这么雄厚的财力时
You can just wait around for another upswing,
你似乎只需等待时机东山再起就是了
So I-I kept chasing losses...
所以我一直努力挽回损失...
And then you hit bottom.
于是你一输到底
And I went below it.
底裤都输没了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表