剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
Where's her original self?
那她的原有记忆呢
You have a backup,right?
你有备份的 对吗
This was the backup.
这已经是备份了
Where's the original?
那原有的记忆呢
Hello,Caroline.
卡罗琳 你好
Has it been five years?
5年过去了吗
What is this?
这是怎么回事
What am I doing sitting here and standing over there?
我怎么会坐在这里 又站在那边
Baby...
宝贝...
Meet yourself.
来看看你自己
Oh,God,the wrongness of this is so large.
这么做是大错特错的
Whose body is this?
这是谁的身体
It's just a body.
只是个身体而已
They're all pretty much the same.
没什么大的区别
Well,I think this one wet itself.
我这衣服有点湿
What did you mean "meet myself"?
你说"来看看我自己"是什么意思
This whining,pathetic creature,
这个自怨自艾的生物
This self-hating human-- that was you.
这个讨厌自我的人 就是你
What?
你说什么
She's responsible for all of
她应为你所经历的
The terrible things you can't remember.
所有可怕的被你忘掉的事情负责
My brain hurts. How do you feel my brain pain?
我脑袋有点疼 你怎么会知道我脑袋疼
That is my brain.
那是我的脑袋
I want my brain back. I want back in my brain.
我要自己的脑袋 我要回到自己的脑袋里
You should have thought of that
你把自己洗掉之前
Before you vacated the premises.
就该考虑清楚的
I don't even know this girl.
我根本不认识这女孩
Do you know why?
知道为什么吗
Cause we never met? Because she abandoned you.
因为我们从未相遇 因为她放弃了你
She walked out on you when you needed her most.
她在最需要的时候抛弃了你
Time's got a little tough.
日子过得有些艰难
The road got a little rocky,seas got a little choppy,
路途有些艰辛 生活有些挫折
And she thought,
然后她想
I'll go to sleep.
我去睡个觉吧
Night-night.
晚安
See you in five years.
5年后再见
She left you to the jackals,to the wolves.
她把你扔给了那群豺狼虎豹
To the predators.
那群掠夺者
Isn't that right, Caroline?
卡罗琳 你说对吗
She said that I would be taken care off,
她说会照顾好我
And that I would be safe.
让我安全无忧
Do you feel safe?
你觉得安全了吗
Do you? You feel safe?
无忧了吗 你说啊
Safe,do you feel?
你觉得安全吗
What do you feel?
现在有什么感觉
Confused.
困惑
I'm with her.
我和她
You are her.
你就是她
But you don't have to be.
但你不需要成为她
You can ascend.
你可以更好
You can evolve. It's in you.I've seen it.
可以更完美 这就是你的潜力 我能预见这一切
And I can help you,baby,just like I always have.
而我可以帮你 宝贝 我一直都在帮你
She was never there when you needed her.
而你需要她时 她却不在
But I was.
但我在
I like trees.
我喜欢树木
Someone's getting a treatment.
有人该去做辅疗了
Whiskey,would you like a treatment?
威士忌 你想去做个辅疗吗
Yes,please. All right.
好的 很好
Tidy your station,and then you may go with Sophie,Whiskey.
威士忌 把东西收拾好 然后跟索菲一起去
I swear,that girl keeps getting sent out.
我发誓 那女孩会不断地接受任务
She's never gonna finish the tree.
根本没机会修好那棵树
And it's a small tree.
尽管那是棵小树
That's my girl. What can I say?
那就是我的女孩儿 我能说什么呢
Most requested doll in the house.
在工厂任务最多的玩偶
#1. Really?
是首席 真的吗
Whiskey?
威士忌
Let Echo be #1.
让艾可成为首席
How? How did this happen? I don't know.
怎么回事 怎会发生这种事 不清楚
Uh,some residual memory,inactive neurons
可能是上回任务从神经元里
From a previous engagement.
遗留下的一些残存记忆
All I can do is run a full-range diagnostic.
我能做的就是来个全面诊断
I'm bringing up every last one of his prior builds,
我把他之前灌输的所有记忆都拿来
See if anything matches.
看能不能找到线索
You don't leave this room until it's done,
在搞定他之前你不能离开这里
And when you've finished,send him to the attic.
之后你把他扔到阁楼里
I don't understand. Was I not my best?
真不明白 我做错了吗
I was making art.
那是艺术
Alpha,you need to settle,okay?
阿尔法 安静下来 好吗
You need a treatment. Okay? A treatment.
你需要一次辅疗 好吗 辅疗
Please,I...I need a treatment.
好的 我... 我需要辅疗
That's good.That's good. He's good.He's down.Thanks.
很好 他没事了 已经冷静下来了 谢谢
I need a treatment.
我需要一次辅疗
Yes,you do. You surely do.
是的 你确实需要
I enjoy my treatments.
我喜欢辅疗
Oh,then you're gonna love this one.
那你将会喜欢这个
It's kind of a greatest hits.
差不多是最棒的
Hey,I need some help. Come here. Come here!
我需要你帮忙 过来 过来
No! No! No! Shut it down! Shut it down!
不 不 不 关掉它 关掉它
I understand hell now.
现在我知道什么是地狱了
My god,Topher,what the hell's going on here?
托弗 究竟发生什么事了
48 personalities,each with its own rich history,
48种个性 每种都经历丰富
And none of it tells me anything.
而我什么都没发现
Who's Alpha?
阿尔法是谁
Alpha is all of these.
他们全部是阿尔法
That's what I keep saying.
我一直都这么说的
And of course it doesn't tell you anything.
因此你没发现是不足为奇的
It doesn't tell me anything,
我什么都发现不了
And I'm smarter than everyone in this room.
而我是这里最聪明
But less scary.
也最不害怕的一个
I know you're all very invested in
我知道那些所谓的高科技
Your vaunted technology,and it is very impressive,
花了你不少精力 也挺不错
But I still don't believe you can wipe away a person's soul.
但我仍不能相信你可以抹掉一个人的灵魂
Their what?
他们的什么
Their soul.Who they are at their core.
他们的灵魂 决定他们是谁的所在
I don't think that goes away.
我认为那所在并没有被抹掉
You'd be wrong about that.
你这话可不对
I want to know who Alpha was!
我想知道阿尔法是谁
Who was he before in private life?
他来这之前过着怎样的人生
That is not relevant.
那没多大关系
With all respect,one of Alpha's first acts
怒我直言 阿尔法被灌输后
After compositing was to destroy his original self.
做的第一件事就是毁掉他原有的记忆
We should know who that was.
我们该知道他是什么人
You...All right.
你... 说对了
I still have about 19 personality builds to reassemble
还有大约19个记忆板要重装
So I can try and figure out which of Echo's imprints
我会试着找出阿尔法
Alpha used on her,so...
用了哪个灌输艾可 所以...
Oh,good luck with the whole god thing.
祝一切顺利吧
Do not let him do this to you,please.
求你 别让他那样做
You don't even know what it is I'm doing.
你根本不知道我在做什么
It's not good. I know that.
我知道不是什么好事
I've been in that chair. It hurts.
我在那椅子上待过 很疼
Just for a minute.
一会儿就好
You won't remember. I remember.
你不会记得的 我会记得
It still smells like burnt hair in here.
这里还有股头发烧焦的味道
He's going to make me a superior creature.
他将让我成为一个出众的人
An ascended being.
一个完美的人
Do you even know what that means?
你知道那意味这什么吗
Do you? No.
知道吗 不知道
So,you're not better than me.
那你也好不了我多少
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表