剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
What's happening?
出什么事了
She made a mistake.
她犯错了
Now she's sad.
现在她很难过
Twelve hours earlier
12小时以前
Everyone thinks it's about the pain.
人们都以为这很痛苦
It's not about the pain. It's about trust.
这不是痛苦 是信任
Handing yourself over fully and completely
把自己完全交给
To another human being.
另外一个人
There's nothing more beautiful than letting go like that.
没有比这个更美妙的了
In my experience, that kind of trust always leads to pain.
以我看 这样的信任总会带来痛苦
Then maybe you need a session in my dungeon
欢迎来我的地狱
So I can show you otherwise.
我会让你犹如在天堂
Thanks. I think I'll pass.
谢谢 还是算了
Don't be
别这么
So vanilla.
天真
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
I've already shown that I trust you.
我相信你
I got in the van, didn't I?
我在车上 不是吗
You sure that was a wise decision?
你确定这是个明智的决定
I have a good feeling about you,
我对你有好感
And I've got the whip.
我带鞭子了
If you reconsider,
你可以再考虑下
I have an opening after my treatment.
辅疗后我有空
Don't even start.
别指望了
I've got him on another lonely hearts engagement.
他又有一个心灵寂寞的约会任务
What's that make, nine? Ten.
第9次了 第10次了
How pathetic is that old bag?
那老女人究竟有多寂寞啊
Ramirez pretends to be jaded
拉米雷斯假装很厌倦
But she's got a secret stash of bodice rippers in the van.
但她有些秘密的道具在车里
I've seen it.
我看到过
Not true.
不是真的
She wants to be kidnapped by a pirate.
她想被海盗绑♥架♥
I know a guy...
我知道一个人...
Well, if I weren't madly
要不是我疯狂地
In love with Katherine,
爱上了凯瑟琳
I'd shanghai you myself.
我会亲手把你绑♥架♥了
I'd take SM barbie over him any day.
我要把性♥虐♥娃娃带走了
Come on. Your geriatric princess awaits.
快 你的老公主在等你
It's love.
这是爱
Show some respect.
放尊重点
Sometimes it is about the pain.
有时候是有点痛
Hi, Echo. How are you?
你好 艾可 觉得如何
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
For a little while.
就一会
Shall I go now?
我可以走了吗
If you like.
随便你
Ivy, Babe,
艾薇 宝贝
The post-imprint script may seem inconsequential,
前一段记忆看上去不合逻辑
But it's the first thing an active hears
这是玩偶被记忆清除后
After a memory wipe.
听到的第一句话
It's got to be pleasant.
应该会很愉快
Not so...
并非如此...
Out of the chair, Echo.
起来 艾可
That.
总是这样
You're behind schedule.
你比计划的慢了
Somebody's a grumpeteer today. What's the holdup?
有人今天吃火♥药♥了 无理取闹
You remember how Saunders little drill
你记得桑德斯的实验
Ended with a bullet in my computer?
使我的电脑中弹了
Guess what that does?
然后怎么样了
It slows down the schedule.
把计划拖慢了
Fix it. You need to get
快修 你和
To your appointment with Dr. Saunders.
桑德斯医生有个预约
Aside from Topher being Topher,
除了托弗外
Everything's under control.
一切在掌控中
And I'll expect you to keep it that way while I'm gone.
我希望在我离开的时候 保持现状
Did Rossum tell you why they're calling you in?
罗森有告诉你要你去的原因吗
Considering our recent track record, I'm sure they
根据最近的记录 我确信他们
Want to pat me on the head and tell me I've been running
想肯定我 告诉我是个
A crackerjack operation.
有能力的管理者
Maybe there'll be cake.
可能会有奖励
Ma'am, none of these incidents were your fault.
没有一个事故的错是因为你
On the contrary, Mr. Dominic,
相反 多米尼克先生
Everything that happens under this roof is my fault.
任何发生在这个屋子的事情 都是我的错
And for the next 48 hours, it's yours.
接下来的48小时 就是你的了
Hello, November.
你好 诺维
Hello, Echo.
你好 艾可
How are you today?
今天好吗
I'm going to Dr. Saunders.
我要去见桑德斯医生
She's nice.
她很棒
November, it's time for your treatment.
诺维 该你辅疗了
Take a deep breath for me, please.
深呼吸
Any permanent damage?
有没有永久性损伤
These exams are private.
这是个私人检查
Her last engagement seemed unnecessarily rough.
她的上个任务好像很粗暴
She was a dominatrix.
她可是个母夜叉
I think that's the point.
这才是关键
I prefer engagements that aren't about some...
我希望任务没有...
Deep, dark sexual need?
狂野的性需要
You really think it
你真认为
Has anything to do with need?
有这个必要
Sometimes, yes.
有时候 是的
Having a desire you're afraid or ashamed of expressing
欲望让你耻于表达
Can be terribly debilitating.
会让你变得虚弱
Look how many same-sex engagements we're called for,
看看在今天有多少
Even today.
相同的性任务
And sadomasochism isn't anything like...
受虐性变♥态♥可不像...
I know.
我知道
It's all about trust.
是信任
But what if the client has the whip?
如果客户有鞭子
Mm, you don't send the actives to be submissives.
你的玩偶不会顺从的
Man, you got the pitch down.
你听起来不自信
You should fill in for Dewitt.
你应该代替德威特
I believe the system is flawed,
我相信程序有漏洞
Maybe irreparably,
可能无法挽回
But maybe not for the same reasons you do.
但也许不是因为你说的那样
Echo, you're all done here.
艾克 没你的事了
You can go now.
你可以走了
Boyd!
博伊德
In about two minutes, I'm gonna make a call to Dewitt.
再过个2分钟 我就要打电♥话♥给德威特了
If you were to do something,
你可以去干点什么
Maybe get some air,
呼吸下新鲜空气
Maybe run, I wouldn't know that you had done that.
可以逃跑 我会假装不知道你做了什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
You don't?
你不知道
I found this in the chair.
我在凳子上发现这个
And?
然后呢
This chip let someone access the primary imprint protocol,
这芯片可以让别人进入我设定的记忆
Which means they could have altered my imprints.
也就是说他们可以更改记忆灌输
I make a cheerleader,
我造一个啦啦队长
They make a cheerleader that shoots people.
他们就能造一个会杀人的啦啦队长
Or an assassin that does cheers.
或者一个会跳舞的杀手
Or any active,any time,
可以随时激活
With a parameter we don't know about!
加入我们不确定的因素了
We have a spy?
难道有内奸
Inside the dollhouse.
就在玩偶工厂里
And you think it's me? You think I'm the spy?
你认为我是内奸
Not in a bad way.
我可没这样的坏想法
If they find out that you talked to me
如果他们发现你没有通知德威特
Before you called Dewitt,they'll fry you.
就告诉我这些 他们会宰了你的
Yeah, I didn't really think that through.
是的 那个我还没有想过
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表