剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
It doesn't mean it's being used on people.
并不意味会用在人身上
It does. It means that.
就是用在人身上
How do you know?
你怎么知道
We split the atom
我们分♥裂♥原子
We make a bomb.
创造了原♥子♥弹♥
We come up with anything new
创造任何新事物
The first thing we do is
首先做的是
Destroy, manipulate, control.
摧毁 操纵 控制
It's human nature.
这是人类的天性
Yeah, people are mostly crap.
是啊 大多数人类都是垃圾
I don't thinkle there's a dollhouse.
我不认为真有玩偶工厂
I hear different, I'll get word.
问了些人 我会得到消息的
Personally, I wish there was.
其实 我希望它存在
How come?
为什么
So I could sign up
我能被雇佣
Wipe all of my terrible burdens away.
就不用为吃喝发愁了
We'll keep you in mind.
我们会记得你的
I start over
我会继续努力
I wanna be Doris freaking Day.
我想成名
Right, so, I know this isn't my place,
我知道我不该来这儿
But I was just walking off my nerves,
我刚缓解了紧张情绪
And I noticed there's no security
突然发现电梯那里
By the freight elevator.
没有保安
And it seems like somebody could get in there.
看上去有人可以从那里冲进来
You know, if you're worried
如果你担心
About a homicidal fan or something.
过激的粉丝或别的
Good eyes, Jordan.
真谨慎 约旦
Sierra should come into play in a minute.
希拉一分钟内进来
I'm glad they double-tracked this.
真高兴他们使用双音轨
Who's handling her?
谁处理的
Joe Hearn. You won't like him.
乔·赫恩 你不会喜欢他的
15 minutes to curtain.
15分钟 拉上幕布
Echo's on in 15. Okay.
艾克要演出了 15分钟内
Oh, my god, are you nervous?
天啊 你在紧张
Opening-night jitters?
第一次的恐惧
Your little girl out there on the big stage?
你的小姑娘初次登台演出
On the stage where the last little girl caught fire?
在台上 小姑娘被枪杀
A fair point.
不错
I mean, her singing's not a problem.
她唱歌♥没问题
It's not, right?
对吧
I mean, she is a good singer.
她是个出色的歌♥手
I think she's good.
我觉得她很棒
She wouldn't freeze up?
她不会出洋相的
She'll be fine, Mama Rose.
她很棒 大妈
What's the deal with Rayna?
雷诺怎么样了
You got the inside edition.
你了解内情
Is she cool? What's she like?
她性感吗 长的如何
If you like
如果你喜欢
Shallow, vapid, narcissistic girls.
肤浅 乏味 自恋的女孩
Really? shallow?
肤浅
She seemed so earthy and normal with Katie Curic.
和凯蒂·克瑞克一起 她看上去很朴素简单
You just can't trust people anymore.
你不能再相信人了
You think you know someone.
你以为你了解别人
Hello, Victor.
你好 维克多
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
Deep breaths help to prevent pre-show barfing.
深呼吸消除紧张
Biz taught me that trick when I was 12.
我12岁时 别兹就是这么教我的
Rayna, this is Audra
雷诺 这是奥德拉
Winner of the #1 fan contest.
你的头号♥大粉丝
She flew all the way in from Australia.
她从澳大利亚赶来
Oh, hey, sweetie, I'd love to hang,
你好 亲爱的 我很想和你呆一会
But I've got a show to do. You understand, right?
但是我要演出 你能理解吧
Of course. oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god!
当然 上帝
That was weird. Weird adoration.
真奇怪 奇怪的粉丝
No, what's weird is that I don't even notice it.
哪里奇怪了 我都没注意到
Are you sure this is safe?
你确定这里安全
This is my party.
这是我的派对
You know all these people?
你认识这些人吗
Girl, relax. We're surrounded.
放松 我们很安全
I know.
了解了
What in the hell is this skank
这个人
Doing at my table? I told you...
在我的位子干什么 我告诉过你
Rayna! You remember Audra, yes,
雷诺 你还记得奥德拉吧
Winner of the online video contest?
视频比赛获胜者
She's your #1 fan.
你的头号♥粉丝
Why do you always try to hurt me?
你为什么总是竭力伤害我
Be a saint.
做圣人
Hey. You have no idea
你一定不知道
How much it means to me that you're here tonight.
你的出现对我有多重要
Oh. My god.
天啊
Have a seat.
快坐
Uh, I just have to say,
我想说
You are so beautiful and talented
你太漂亮 太出色了
And you saved my life. I had your first CD
你是我的女神 我有你的第一张专辑
Before any of my friends, and, you know,
比我的朋友都早
II told them... Okay, okay. Slow down.
我告诉他们... 慢点
Listen, sweetheart. You can just hang. Okay?
亲爱的 你可以呆着
Turn off fan mode and turn on, um...
别一直做粉丝...
What's your name again?
你的名字
Audra.
奥德拉
Turn on Audra mode.
做回奥德拉
Audra mode. Okay.
做回奥德拉 好的
What are you drinking?
你喝什么
Oh, it's a Shirley Temple.
秀兰·邓波[雪碧和石榴水勾兑而成]
They're delicious. Plus, I'm a lightweight,
很好喝 另外 我是个轻量级拳击手
And I want to be able to remember
我想记住
Every single detail of my time with you.
和你在一起的每一个细节
Well, you're making us feel like alcoholics over here.
你有点醉了
Why don't you have some champagne?
换杯香槟吧
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I mean... is it always like this?
总是这样吗
People just do whatever you tell them to?
人们总是按你说的去做
If she wanted you
如果她要你
To take off your clothes
脱了衣服
And run down the street right now,
跑到大街上 就现在
Just for kicks, would you do it?
只是玩玩 你会去吗
Oh. Oh, with or without my undies?
穿不♥穿♥内衣
Damn, girl.
天啊
You need to chill.
你真扫兴
That was so cool.
真厉害
I'm a Southie.
我可很能打哟[功夫之王中的名字]
So, Agent Ballard.
伯拉德探员
Maybe I got something for you after all.
我有消息了
It used to be called the Devonshire hotel.
以前有个叫德文郡的旅馆
You know, big noise back when Hollywood
声音嘈杂 当好莱坞
Still had its dignity.
依旧繁华的时候
If it's abandoned, what am I looking for?
如果那里荒废了 我怎么找
The basement.
地下室
If people were being held,
如果还有人在
They probably would have been down there.
他们可能就藏在下面
Hey, I'm getting this third-hand.
这是第三手资料了
I still think it goes nowhere.
我依旧不相信它存在
Then why call?
那为什么打给我
Because you inspire terrible pity.
因为你激起了我无限的同情
Watch your back.
小心点
You wanted to mess with the Borodins?
你想插手波诺丁的事吗
Actually, I didn't.
我没有
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
What an idiot to come here alone.
怎么有个白♥痴♥来了呢
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表