剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Echo.
艾可
Really?
真的吗
Did she cut the main line or did she go for the...
她切掉了总线还是她去找了...
Can you find her?
你能找到她吗
I'm looking out the window,
我正在看窗外
But I am hindered by a lack of illumination.
但是受到了光照的限制
Just be ready when they bring her in.
做好他们把她带进来后的准备
To do what?
要做什么
No power, no chair.
没有电源 没有椅子
No wipey.
没有擦拭机
I am, BTW.
顺便说一下 我
Am what?
我什么
Afraid of the dark.
怕黑
Hello?
喂
Echo?
艾可
Not any more.
再也不是了
We're experiencing a temporary interruption in power.
现在是临时性的线路中断
We assure you there is no need to worry.
我们向你们保证没有必要担心
Everyone please gather calmly on the main floor.
请大家镇定下来 聚集在一楼
We should
我们应该
Probably go downstairs with everybody else...
和其他人下楼...
Is that blood on your hands?
你手上是血吗
It's kind of dark.
这也是一种黑暗
I was hoping that it was...
我希望它...
Tell me what you do to people in here.
告诉我 你在这里对人做了什么
They come in one way
他们以一种状态进来
And when they leave, they're something else.
但当他们离开时 他们变得完全不一样
Uh... it's complicated.
这很复杂
But...
但是...
I use a process
我用了一种程序
Of epifluorescent light.
关于荧光灯的使用
Make it simple.
简单点
Simple, right.
简单点 好的
I put them in a chair
我让他们躺在椅子上
And I program them.
我为他们拟定程序
You can't program people.
你不能拟定人的程序
We're not freaking computers.
我们不是该死的电脑
Not that different.
没有多大差别
Our-our brains are natural motherboards.
我们的大脑是天然的母版
Everything we think, feel, do:
我们的思想 感觉 行为
Electrical impulses fired by the brain.
都是由于大脑的电脉冲
I just hack the system.
我只是侵入了系统
What year is this?
今年是哪一年
2009.
How long have I been here?
我在这里多久了
Uh... a little while.
有一会儿了
A day? A month?
一天 一个月
Kind of more.
比那要多
My head.
我的头
Why I don't remember things.
为什么我失去了记忆
You've done it to me. You put me in this...
是你做的 你让我躺上这个...
Chair.
椅子
Where?
在哪里
Uh...It's...
它在
Show. Don't tell.
不要说 带我去
Priya.
普里雅
I'm surprised, uh,
我很吃惊
And confused.
也很困惑
Is this, uh, some kind of
这是 某种
Frequent buyer reward
对于老客户的回报
Or...? It's him.
或是... 是他
Hey, what's going on?
发生了什么事
A little blackmail, maybe?
可能有一些勒索的嫌疑
I wouldn't put it past you people. What you did to me
我不会放过你们的 你对我做了什么
Putting me in that hell.
把我带入那个地狱
What did I ever do to you? You said no.
我曾经有对你做什么吗 你说不
And, uh, nobody ever says no to me.
从来没有人对我说不
Because I wouldn't have sex with you, you...
因为我不想和你上♥床♥ 你...
You took away my whole life? Do you have any idea
你就毁了我的一生 你有没有想过
How much trouble that was?
那是多大的麻烦
I mean, all the strings I pulled, and the palms I greased,
所有我拉的关系 还有我所掌握的一切
I could've bought Pierre Island.
我买♥♥下的皮尔岛
But owning you is
但是拥有你
Better than real estate.
比拥有那些不动产要好
So, uh,
所以
You're not her handler.
你不是她的驯化者
We got out of that freak show.
我们逃出了那些小丑表演
She's never going back.
她再也不会回去了
Ah, I get it.
明白了
You kids hopped the fence.
你们越出了重围
It doesn't matter.
没关系
You don't exist anymore.
你再也不存在了
I'm more of a person than you.
我比你更像个人
Honey, you're programmed to give me and-and anyone else
亲爱的 你被设计成为我和其他人服务
Whatever we want whenever we want it.
无论我们想要什么 无论什么时候想要
Which...
这可是...
You do with pleasure.
可是你心甘情愿的
And sometimes, you even beg.
有时候 你甚至跪求这种待遇
Okay.
好的
I can afford one hell of a security system,
装一个先进的保安系统对我来说不是问题
So...
因此...
I have one.
我装了一个
All right, folks were on their way to grab you up
还有 打从你们进电梯的那刻 便有人
Before you hit the elevator, so.
过来抓你们了 所以
Go.
逃吧
We got to go. You will see me again.
我们得走了 我会再来的
Yes, and I look forward to it.
好啊 我很期待
This way.
这边
It'll be even better now.
肯定会比这次好的
You put this in and it makes us...
你灌输这个 然后让我们...
Whatever you want?
变成你的玩偶
Yes.
是的
I mean, you have to have power to do that,
我是说 你得有能量才可以那样做
Uh, electricity, which we don't.
也就是电源 而我们现在没有
So we can't.
也就是说现在不能做
You should put that down.
你该把它放下
This is seriously screwed.
这种做法真是毫无人性
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你们这些人究竟有什么毛病
We're good people.
我们是好人
Nice people.
正派的人
We help people become better people
通过满足人们所需
By giving them what they need.
让他们越过越好
I don't usually do the sales pitch.
我平常可不做兜揽生意的事
You murder people.
你们这是在扼杀人♥权♥
You got them and used
你们抓住他们 然后
Their bodies as playthings.
把他们的身体当玩偶用
Who was I before you killed me?
在被你们扼杀之前 我是谁
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
You are not dead, clearly.
很明显 你没被扼杀
You volunteered.
你是自愿的
You're lying. Okay.
你说谎 好吧
You don't have your memories.
你失去了自己的记忆
I didn't give them to you so
我没把它们还给你 因此
You don't remember that.
你什么也不记得
In there.
那里
Last time you put me in there
上次你让我坐在那里
You made me what?
你对我做了什么
You as you were when you came here
跟往常一样 你来到这里
Only without memories,
毫无记忆
Which you will get back
你将在合同期满之后
When your contract is up and you leave here
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表