剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I wish we had more time.
真想再跟你呆会
We don't have time?
你要做什么
You are digging yourselves in so deep,you have no idea.
你们这是在自掘坟墓 还不知道吗
I'm a federal agent.
我是个联邦探员
You've been suspended. The penalties for interfering
你已被停职了 知道妨碍
With a federal agent in the performance of his...
联邦探员办案会有什么后果吗
You are no longer protected by those laws.
你不再受那些法规保护
You really justify this?
你真觉得这么做是对的吗
What you do to these people?
看看你对这些人做了什么
You can live with this?
你就毫不愧疚
You're the one who came in here and assaulted one of our residents
是你来这骚扰我们其中一个成员的
Yes.
是啊
There's indignation enough for everyone to have seconds.
每个人都会有义愤填膺的时候
If you really didn't want me here,then maybe you shouldn't
如果你真不想我来这 那你就不该
Have filled my life with so many interesting lies...
在我的生活里编织那么多有趣的谎言...
You have been quite a challenge.
因为你是个威胁
Oh,is that why you tried to kill me? Twice?
这就是你三番两次要杀我的原因
It might be good for us both that I failed.
也许让你活着是有道理的
I don't even care
我根本不关心
That these people signed themselves over to you.
那些人是有跟你签订合同的
There is no provision for... for...
没有条款是...
Consensual slavery.
完全处于自愿的
It is wrong.
这是不对的
You know it's wrong.
你知道是不对的
You feel it in your bones.
你深有同感
What you did to Caroline is wrong.
你这样对卡罗琳是不对的
You know so many things.
你知道那么多事
Facts
事实
And names.
名字
What do you think,Mr. Langton?
兰顿先生 这是怎么回事
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Shall we put him in the chair?
我们该把他洗♥脑♥吗
Echo?
艾可
Come here,please.
请来这里
Echo.
艾可
I know you.
我认得你
I remember something about you.
我对你有点印象
I remember everything about you.
我了解你的一切
It's okay.
没事的
It'll be all right.
不会有事的
You know I don't need your consent.
你知道我不需要你的同意
You asked my opinion.
你问了我的意见
In my opinion, this man hasn't agreed to this,
那我的意见是 这个人没有同意那样做
And his crime isn't...
他这次闯入不算...
Dewitt.
我是德威特
Yeah,this is special agent Gerhardt
我是格哈特特工
Calling for the director.
请找主管
Go ahead.
我就是
Didn't want you to have to wait for my report,madam director.
主管夫人 我想在报告出来之前告知您
The MO is right for your suspect.
这儿化验的结果跟疑犯吻合
That's a positive.
测试呈阳性
The name we got on the vic is Stephen J. Kepler.
受害者名字是斯蒂芬·J·开普勒
Stephen J. Kepler.
斯蒂芬·J·开普勒
Got it.
知道了
He was some kind of specialist in environmental design.
他是类似环境设计的专家
The interesting part is that he wasn't killed in Tucson.
有趣的是他并不是死在图森
He was killed in Los Angeles and planted here.
而是在洛杉矶被杀 被运到了这儿
Kepler's in our system.
开普勒正入侵我们的系统
He's got a subcontractor number from ten years back.
十年前 他是其中一位承包商
He helped build the dollhouse.
他帮我们建的玩偶工厂
Alpha isn't in Tucson.
阿尔法不在图桑
Oh,I know you.
我认识你
Of course you do.
当然
I told you I'd come rescue you.
我说过会来救你的
Mm. My prince.
我的王子
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表