剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Echo, is there something wrong with your hand?
艾可 你的手怎么啦
No, it's fine.
没事
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
May I see it?
能让我看一下吗
I'm going to need to take you to see Dr. Saunders now.
你得去见一下桑德斯医生
Hello?
有人吗
Echo, what's wrong?
艾可 什么事
Uh, they made me come see you.
有人让我过来找你
About my hand.
我伤到手了
Oh, no, what happened?
不会吧 出什么事了
Oh, my god!
天呀
Did they do that to you here?
他们也把你当小白鼠处理了
Echo, please, sit.
艾可 坐吧
No, I want to know.
别 告诉我
What the hell happened?
他们对你做了什么
Don't... they're watching.
别说了... 有人监视
You work for them.
你给他们工作
Who are they?
他们是谁
Where are we?
这是哪
Please.
求你了 说吧
I'm not your friend in here, Echo.
我现在不是你的朋友 艾可
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
I'm happy! I'm happy!
我很好 我很好
Guys, I'm relaxed and I'm happy!
伙计 我现在感觉非常好
I like banana pancakes.
我喜欢香蕉薄饼
I want to climb the rock wall now!
我现在想攀岩呢
Isn't that what you want?!
你不想吗
Tell me and I'll do it!
快说呀 让我去攀岩
Please, help!
救命
Let me. Help!
我去 救我
Somebody help me!
谁来救救我
No...!
不要
Mike screwed up.
迈克搞砸了
Got noticed.
他被带走了
Nothing we could do.
我们什么也不能做
He might be okay.
他不会有事的
The doctor said she'd help.
医生说她会帮忙的
She did?
她真的这么说
You told her?!
你告诉她了
She knows we're not like the others?
她知道我们和别人不一样吗
She warned me.
她还让我小心
About the cameras.
监视器
Keep walking.
一直走 我们不能停下
Coed showers?
男女混洗呀
I don't believe it.
真让人接受不了
But we have to do it.
我们有的选吗
So, no big deal.
没什么大不了的
Okay, New York starting lineup 1986,
好吧 1986年纽约大都会队选手阵容
Keith Hernandez;
基斯·赫南德兹
Wally Backman;
瓦利·贝克曼
Rafael Santana.
拉菲埃尔·桑塔纳
Keep your eyes right where they are.
眼睛不要到处乱看
Left field...
左外场...
Ray Knight; Gary Carter:
雷·奈特 加里·卡特
Lenny Dykstra.
林内·德克斯
It's Mike.
迈克来了
Hey, pal.
伙计
You all right?
你还好吗
Yes, I'm fine.
我很好
Thank god. What happened to you?
谢天谢地 你出什么事了
I had a treatment.
我做了辅疗
Just a spa thing, nothing bad?
蒸桑拿 看来他好得不得了
Did you see the doctor?
你见过医生吗
Dr. Saunders?
桑德斯医生
She's so nice.
她真不错
I was trying to tell these guys,
我觉得医生
I think she's a prisoner, like us.
和我们一样也是这里的囚犯
No cameras here. No one's watching.
这没摄像头 没人监视我们
Mike?
迈克
Do you remember me? Lab rat?
还记得我吗 我也是小白鼠
Yes, you're Echo.
你是艾可
We woke up together, trapped.
我们醒来的时候 被困了
We were scared.
我们都很害怕
I like sleeping in the pods.
我喜欢睡分离舱里
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going to swim in the pool.
去游泳
No, Mike, We're all going to leave.
我们要离开这 迈克
Come with us.
和我们走吧
I do 30 laps every day.
我天天跑30圈
It helps me be my best.
它很有效果
We lost Mike.
他离开我们了
We save ourselves and we do it now.
现在我们得自救了
I'm with her.
我同意她
Okay.
好
Yes, Mr. Dominic?
多米尼克先生
I was just informed
我刚接到通知
We have four actives preparing to escape.
四个玩偶要逃跑
Right on schedule.
不出所料
Will you at least allow me to brief
您至少容许我
The in-house security team?
通知一下内部安全处吧
The entire staff thinks they're preparing
现在员工们都认为
For an exercise two months down the road.
这只是两个月一次的演习呢
They're not ready.
他们没准备
Every person in this house should always be ready.
这里的每个人都该时刻准备着
For anything.
应对任何状况
Echo, Sierra, Victor, and November
艾可 希拉 维克多 诺维
Need real adversaries, real obstacles.
需要真正的对手 真正的阻挠
Freedom has to be earned.
自♥由♥靠争取
We don't even have the power to end this.
我们没有能力结束这些
There's no kill switch; we can't shut them down.
这个不是有开关 我们不能阻止意外发生
What if they make it out into the world and decide
要是他们弄清了这个世界并且
To shoot up a liquor store and jump off a roof?
去袭击酒馆 喝醉了从屋顶上跳下了
Don't be melodramatic.
稳一点
We could lose them all.
我们会失去他们
And there's a limit to what I'll be able
而且很有可能 在事后
To clean up after the fact.
我们无法清除他们的记忆
I've made my decision.
我已经决定了
I forgot where the sauna is.
我不记得桑拿馆在哪了
You told me.
是你告诉我的
I like the sauna.
我喜欢桑拿
Big surprise there.
那不错
He's very tired.
他需要休息
So, the light at the end of the tunnel was...
灯的尽头是...
Another tunnel. Come on!
另一条走廊 跟上
No need to be aware of anything
摒除杂念
But your breath
注意你的呼吸
Moving through your body.
让空气流经你的身体
Tango...
探戈...
Would you like your treatment now? Thank you.
我们做辅疗去吧 好啊
It's time.
是时候了
Come on. Right here.
过来 这边来
Did something happen to them?
他们是不是出事了
What's taking them so long?
为什么还不到
They're just being careful is all.
小心为上
We'll give them a little bit more time.
我们得给他们点时间
Why don't you
你为什么
Tell me something about yourself?
告诉我些你的事吧
I'm just making small talk.
我们该说点儿什么
We don't remember anything, Remember?
你忘了我们什么也不记得了吗
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表