剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Jack!
杰克
I'm taking him around the park. He needs to stretch his legs.
我带他去公园逛逛 他要伸展筋骨
All right. I'll see you later.
好的 一会见
We won't be long. Be good.
不会很久的 乖点
Hey,am I ever?
我一直都很乖
Come on. Looking man. Yeah
驾 瞧瞧你 是啊
So,someone said there was gonna be tennis...?
有人说那里会是网球场
Is that what I said? Because I was pretty sure
我是这么说的吗 因为我很确定
I said long island iced tea.
我说的是长岛冰茶
Wait,wait,there's tea in this?
等等 这里面是茶
We're not playing tennis?
我们没打算打网球
Because I got this damn hypercarbon racket,
因为我拿着这个高碳网球拍
Or whatever the hell this thing is.
随便它是什么
Hey,uh,Jack...
杰克...
Where's Margaret?
玛格丽特呢
Addy.
艾黛
Adelle?
艾黛儿
What's wrong?
怎么了
You look terrible.
你看上去心情不好
Margaret,I'm sorry to be the one to tell you.
玛格丽特 我很遗憾地告诉你
You're dead.
你已经死了
Boyd.
博伊德
How's the promotion treating you?
升职后的感觉如何
You must be thrilled. I mean,
你肯定很兴奋
You were no fun as Echo's handler
做艾可的监护人一点也不好玩
And now you get to be twice as no fun
现在你会觉得很有趣
As head of security. Yeah,well.
作为安保总管 是啊
So far,not a lot to do.
到目前为止 没什么可做的
Miss Dewitt's keeping the dollhouse idle
德威特女士把玩偶工厂闲置着
For the most part,after Dominic...
可能是因为多米尼克的事情...
After Dominic.
多米尼克的事情
Yeah.
是啊
Most of the actives are on rest.
大多数玩偶都在休息
Echo's out, though?
但艾可还有任务
Uh,yep.
对啊
What is she,uh...
她这次是...
Having trouble letting go,papa bear?
还是放心不下吗 老爹
We put a dead lady in her.
我们把一个死去的女子放她体内
That's what I heard,but I didn't believe it.
这个我也听说了 但是我不相信
A dead client?
一个死去的客户
I guess she's special friends with Adelle,or something.
我猜她是艾黛儿特别的朋友或是什么别的
I mean,not special friends.
不是那种关系
Although,late night,too much wine...
太晚了 酒喝多了
So we can give you life after death.
我们可以让你死后重生
Only if we really like you.
除非我们真的喜欢你
Hey,uh,Boyd...
博伊德
I need an active.
我要个玩偶
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
I'm doing my annual anterior
我在研究我的
Insular cortex diagnostic,
年度早期偏狭皮层诊断
And though it may sound simple,
可能很简单
It's actually a very complicated super-specific imprint
但是一个非常复杂的人格植入
And need head of security
我需要安保总管
To sign off on a subject.
同意这个项目
Is there risk?
有危险吗
Not if I know what I'm doing.
不会 只要我知道自己在做什么
Sierra's been idle the longest.
希拉被闲置了很久
Look at you with the big decisions,
看 你可以做重大决定了
Big boss-man.
大老板
Life after death.
死后重生
Where does that end?
结局会如何呢
Same place it begins.
哪里来的就哪里去
Death.
死亡
This is so... stunning.
这太... 漂亮了
Really.
真的
Last thing I remember is coming here a month ago
我记得最后的事情是上月来过这里
For that dreadful process of yours.
还有你那些烦人的审查
Well,if we'd spoken in the meantime,
如果我们在一起的话
I'd have been able to tell you
我就能告诉你
About the last three weeks of your life,but...
之前三周的生活 但是...
How?
怎么告诉我
This way I don't have to remember dying.
这样我就不用记得怎么死的
Undoubtedly a plus.
这是额外的
God,it's all a plus.
一切都是额外的
I mean,more life!
更加有活力了
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
And this body...
这个身体...
Nice work,Addy.
太棒了 艾黛
I'm pointing to the sky.
我要飞到天上去了
Shame it's only a loaner.
可惜只是借的身体
That was always the deal.
这个身体总是用来做交易
I swear I've never felt this good.
从没有如此美妙的感觉
Did being young
回复青春
Feel this good?
有这么好的感觉
I seem to recall it was rather nice.
能够回忆起从前的感觉很好
I wonder why we gave it up.
怀疑我们为什么放弃
Please.
别这样
You're,what,ten years younger than me?
你比我年轻10岁
And,oddly,15 years older.
现在比你老15岁
Just remember,
记住
It's temporary.
这是暂时的
Just a chance to indulge my curiosity.
只是为了满足我的好奇心
See my own funeral.
看看我自己的葬礼
Who wouldn't want that?
谁不想呢
To hear what the world really thought of us?
听听这个世界怎么说我们的
To count up the number who love us?
数数有多少人爱我们
Addy?
艾黛
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Well,let's see.
瞧瞧
My friend just died.
我的朋友刚死
Come on.
别这样
We've got a funeral to go to.
我们还要去葬礼
Then maybe you can help me wrap this up.
也许你可以帮助我完成人生
Wrap this up? Your life?
完成你的人生
Well,I thought maybe I'd solve my murder.
我希望我能查出凶手
Topsy said it was a massive heart attack.
医生说是心脏病发作
I was perfectly healthy and ridiculously wealthy.
我很健康也很有钱
And wealth can be a dangerous thing to have.
有钱是很危险的
You suspected this might happen.
你怀疑这迟早会发生
When I was three,
我三岁的时候
My nanny put ground glass in my nap time snack.
我的保姆在我睡前小点里放了碎玻璃
She wasn't going to let me eat it.
她没打算让我吃
She was going to be the hero who caught it just in time.
她只想成为及时发现它的英雄
I snuck a cookie and spent two weeks in the hospital.
我吞下了饼干 在医院呆了两周
Forgive me if I'm the suspicious type.
原谅我 我就是这么多疑
You had the scans so you could come back
你仔细观察过 所以你回来
And solve your own murder?
查出真凶
I like a puzzle.
我喜欢猜谜
Are you certain you're ready for this?
你确定准备好了
Of course.
当然
Come on,let's go in.
快 我们进去吧
I used to say I'd be late for my own funeral,
我以前常说我会在我的葬礼迟到
But I didn't mean it.
并不想真这样
Not a bad turnout.
人还不少呢
I'd like to hear more weeping,of course.
我当然想听到更多哭声
You know,you don't have to do that for my benefit.
你知道你不必为我的利益这么做
Be all chipper.
你不用表现得那么伤心
Oh,come on,my dear.
得了吧 亲爱的
I'm doing exactly what you would.
我正在跟你学
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表