剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Your mind's made up.
你心意已决
Or have you come to kill us?
还是杀了我们
Are you going to save us,too?
你是准备救我们
I know what I know.
我知道自己知道的
Have you had anything to eat today?
你今天吃东西了吗
Now,go,go,go.
快走 走走
Yeah,so we live in a sewer?
那我们要在下水道生活吗
Not this place.
不是这个地方
Lie back,please.
躺下来
I say we load some memories into Mr. Miller.
我建议为米勒先生灌输些记忆
Almost worth the price of the ticket.
值回票价了
Could have gotten too close to a boom box.
本可以离得近一点的
I don't wanna do it alone.
我不想一个人去
Tech's out there. You can't make it go away.
机器还在那里 你阻止不了的
The answer's up there.
答案就在上面
I will shoot you very hard.
我会毫不留情地射击
Los Angeles 2019
洛杉矶 2019年
Listen carefully.
听仔细了
In and out. Five minutes,tops.
从进来到出去 顶多5分钟
She's empty,man.
她被洗♥脑♥了 伙计们
No,we're not giving them away.
不 我们没有抛弃他们
We have at least 10 actives sent out per day.
每天至少有10个玩偶被派出
We're charging a lump nine-figure sum.
我们在研发九人合体
Zone's barker.
祖的枪
This girl probably killed Lynn.
这女人可能杀了林恩
Topher has a cure?
托弗有办法吗
I guess we'll jump ahead a bit.
我们向前跨一步
It works,then.
那就是管用了
The tech they need doesn't travel.
他们需要的技术没长脚
I'm here to make sure the house runs smoothly.
我的职责是保证这里运行正常
How's the Crossing? Doable.
交叉口怎么样 可行
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I sent for you,Mr. Dominic.
那是我发给你的 多米尼克
I can't believe it. Lynn!
真不敢相信 林恩
She was walking and she was white.
她当时在走路 脸色苍白
And I wouldn't tell you if I did.
就算我知道也不能告诉你
A defining choice.
一个生死攸关的决定
I don't know
我不知道我怎么就
I don't know how I got dumped into this little bitch's body,
被扔进了这个小白♥痴♥的身体
I want to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
We should waste her,not take her advice.
我们应该杀了她 而不是听她的
Who are you?
你是谁
Mr. Dominic is our head of security.
多米尼克先生负责我们的保安工作
I've always been here.
我一直在这里
Yeah. I think so.
我想是的
You guys kill everyone that's printed.
你们杀了每个被灌输了的人
Bigots.
真是顽强
What do you say?
你怎么想
This is sick.
这太怪了
You know,make it not as bad.
会让它看起来不这么糟
We heard rumors about a cure,right?
我们听过一个关于治愈的谣传 不是吗
God,that was long.
天啊 那可真长
People are stealing bodies left and right.
人们到处乱偷身体
The tech's gone wireless.
技术已经变成了无线的
What's a brothel?
妓院是什么
Did I fall asleep?
我刚睡着了吗
Why on earth?
究竟是为什么
She seemed like she could withstand the prints.
她好像能抵挡灌输
So no matter what happens,we have a backup here.
所以无论发生什么 我们都有后手
From the lab.
从实验室搞来的
I'm in. Me,too.
我同意 我也同意
Which one's Caroline?
谁是卡罗琳
She read her last will and testament,
她说了她的遗嘱
They called them actives.
他们被称为玩偶
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Cover our tracks with the tripper.
必须遮掩我们的踪迹
You wouldn't even know... Hold on a second,you guys.
你永远不会知道 等一下 伙计们
Here? This?
这儿 这个吗
There was this one girl,Echo.
有个女孩 艾可
You're giving away our actives.
你是在抛弃我们的玩偶
I'm right behind you.
我就在你们后面
I found your friend.
我找你们的朋友了
This place is empty.
这个地方全空了
You think I'm still your faithful lap dog?
你觉得我还会听你的吗
Not for everyone.
并不向所有人开放
Well,some kind of power's on.
这里似乎有啥能源支持着
It's got air. Yeah.
这里有空气 是的
We're gonna hunker down in the romper room.
我们到游戏室里躲一下
Smells like home.
闻起来有家的味道
We need real food.
我们需要真正的食物
Should we order you a poster with a cat?
你需不需要一张印有猫的海报呢
Ultra-simple interface,memory banks.
超简单的界面 记忆银行
My name is Whiskey.
我叫威士忌
I'm working on that.
我还在想办法
How will they know where to look?
他们怎么知道要怎么找
Yeah. So the whole world can see us?
整世界都能看到我们吗
Ditch the tech.
扔掉对讲机
What? What do you know about safe haven?
什么 关于庇护所你都知道些什么
We'll let her get used to us for a few days,
我们得让她习惯和我们在一起
A dumb show that bashed Lynn in the head.
一个行尸重击了林恩的头
This is wrong. You can't do this.
你错了 你不能这样做
I know where to find food.
我知道哪能找到食物
Old school. So each one of these
老东西了 每一个里
Holds an entire personality,huh?
都包含了一个完整的人格吗
Keep our own voices.
为了保留自己的声音
No,no,no. You don't have to.
不 不需要这么做
So,now you can always be yourself again.
所以 现在你可以永远做你自己
I'd rather deal with the pain.
我能忍♥受这痛苦
This will be the purist,
这会是你生命中遇到的
No. If this is what it means to be me,
不 如果这是我命中注定的
Business guy. Very nice suit.
商场人士 穿的很体面
I ran into a guy...
我碰见了一个人
Pick up the phone or don't pick up the phone?
接起电♥话♥还是不接电♥话♥呢
So which is worse?
到底哪种情况更糟呢
Don't talk like that.
别说那样的话
The word has been spreading for a while among actuals,
这个方法在正常人中流传了一阵
A little patronizing,but...
一点点自负 但...
Maybe I should just go aboveground.
或许我该到地面去
Guys,check this out.
伙计们 来看这个
To a pulp,yeah.
打个落花流水
What are you gonna give him?
你要给他植入什么
What kind of memories?
哪种记忆
But he won't take anything without you.
但你不在的话他什么也不吃
I tried to give him haloperidol,
我试过给他吃安♥定♥片♥
Who saw that coming?
谁能想到
Wish it had been you.
我希望是你死
Too much talk makes the headaches worse.
话太多弄的我头很痛
I don't wanna be with them.
我不想和他们在一起
Where is safe haven?
庇护所在哪
It is not what you set out to do,Adelle.
这只是不是你的本意 艾黛儿
Did I think of that?
我这么想了吗
That's what they're calling it?
他们管它叫这个吗
We can ask you your full name
我们就叫你的全名
Since when do we mull this over?
什么时候开始婆婆妈妈的了
You don't recognize me.
你不认识我了吗
Fine,but since we agreed to keep her around,
好吧 但既然我们同意留下这女孩
We've always been above the law,Adelle.
我们一直凌驾于法律之上 艾黛儿
I'm humble in prayer and hopeful
我满怀希望地虔诚祈祷
That we'll be able to go outside.
我们能安全的出去
And put them in other people?
并且将他们放入其他人体内吗
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表