剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
It's, uh, shoulder to the wheel.
这是... 鼎力相助
Do the work, earn your way.
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
If you can bring down something bigger than you,
如果你打倒了比自己要强大的东西
With just this, you proved you deserve to eat it.
仅此证明你可以吃它
If it gets away, it proved it deserves to live,
如果它逃脱了 它证明自己可以生存
And you go hungry.
而你就得受饿
Dad thought we all take too much for granted.
爸爸认为我们太理所当然
And you?
你觉得呢
Oh, I appreciate every moment.
我时刻都牢记他的话
Particularly this one.
特别是这句
I'm not the first one
我不是你第一个
You've brought into the woods, am I?
带进森林的人 对吗
Uh... no.
不是...
But so far...
但目前为止...
You're the only one that hasn't been a disappointment.
你是唯一一个没让我失望的
Richard.
理查德
What do I do?
我要怎么做
Extend your bow arm.
拉开你的弓
Now, draw back.
现在往后拉
Keep your elbow high. that's right.
把你的手肘抬高 这就对了
Never take a shot unless you're sure
没有十足的把握别放箭
It'll put your target down.
按我的话做 就能把你的目标放倒
Aim for the flank, right below the shoulders.
瞄准侧腹 就在肩膀下
Is there anything you're not good at?
还有你不擅长的事吗
I think that little thing
我想我用舌头做的
I did with my tongue could use some work.
那事能说明一些
You really are the perfect woman.
你真是个完美的女人
Not too shabby yourself.
别太压抑自己
You don't slow down, do you?
你就不会慢点 是吗
Oh. I like to live.
我喜欢运动
Mmm. A lot.
很喜欢
Let's see who finishes first this round.
看看这回谁先赢
I might even let you win.
我或许会让你赢
I'd like that.
我喜欢
You have no idea how much,
你不知道这有多
But, uh, you need to get going.
但... 你得走了
Going... where?
去哪...
There's just enough daylight left
在天黑以前 还有时间
To make it back to the main road.
让你回到大路上
Might even flag a ride out of here before I catch up.
在我赶上你之前 或许还可以搭个顺风车
Yeah, okay.
好的 可以
Am... am I missing
我... 是不是有错过
Something?
什么东西
Richard?
理查德
You need to stop talking now
你最好别再问
And start running.
开始逃跑吧
I'll give you a five-minute head start.
我会让你先跑五分钟
And then I'm coming after you.
然后我就会开始追你
Welcome to the dollhouse, Mr. Langton.
兰顿先生 欢迎来到玩偶工厂
You come highly recommended.
很荣幸你的到来
So the stories are true.
所以那些事都是真的
Programmable people, made to order.
经过程序化 可控性的人
It's a little more complicated than that.
比那还要再复杂些
I figured it might be.
我也这么认为
Science is very seldom exact, Mr. Langton.
兰顿先生 科学的变化很无常
Being on the cutting edge
站在最尖端
Invites a certain element of risk.
必然要承受一定的风险
Which is why you're here.
这就是你来这的原因
In the light of recent events,
根据最近发生的事情
We've decided to engage individuals
我们决定雇佣个人
With a more, shall we say, intensive background.
此人应该是有更强的背景
If you're amenable to the terms of your contract,
如果你接受合同上的条款
You will be assigned to Echo,
你来你来负责驯化艾可
One of our most requested actives.
她是我们最需要的玩偶之一
What happened to her last handler?
上次她经手的事情出了什么问题
You're standing in him.
你站在他上面了
This is our resident physician, Dr. Saunders.
这是我们的长驻内科医生 桑德斯医生
Mr. langton, who will be replacing Samuelson.
这是代替萨塞缪尔森的兰顿先生
Good.
你好
Does that mean I can get his body out of my office?
是不是可以把他尸体挪出我办公室了
I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
Right.
好的
Right. Everything's under control.
好的 一切都在控制之中了
It's nice to have you on the team.
能有你们的加入真好
Watch your step.
注意脚下
Her... face.
她的... 脸
Dr. Saunders is still... recovering.
桑德斯医生还在... 恢复中
Same guy who killed Samuelson?
是杀了塞缪尔森的人干的吗
She was more fortunate.
她比较幸运
I want to see Samuelson's body.
我想看看塞缪尔森的尸体
You really don't.
你还是别看的好
Show me.
带我去
Samuelson.
塞缪尔森
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Not good enough.
还不够好
What do you make?
你怎么看
Single blade, non-serrated,
单刀所致 没有锯伤
Ten to 12 centimeters.
伤口长10到12公分
Tendons in the extremities were severed first
四肢先被挑断
To disable him.
让他无法动弹
And then the real work started.
然后才开始将他残杀
Knew exactly where to cut
知道具体该切在哪
To cause the maximum amount of damage and pain.
才能导致最大的伤害和痛苦
Whoever did this took their time.
做这些 凶手似乎很从容
Eight seconds.
8秒
That's the timeline we've been able to piece together.
这是我们把尸体拼回一起所花的时间
The cuts are meticulous, almost surgical.
切口很精细 几乎跟做外科手术一样
Wouldn't have thought it was possible
真不敢想象能在如此短的时间内
To carve up a man like this so fast.
把人给大卸八块
It isn't.
不可能
Unless you've been imprinted with the necessary skills.
除非你被灌输了必要的技能
You're telling me you programmed one of your dolls
你是说你们灌输了其中一位玩偶特工
To be Jack the ripper?
让他变成了杀人者杰克
Not my department.
不是我部门的
All I know is that Alpha
我只知道阿尔法
Accessed multiple imprints,
进行了多重灌输
Personalities that should have been erased.
还有一些应该被删除的个性
And one of them did this,
是其中的一种个性所致
Then slaughtered everyone around your girl
然后杀了那女孩身边的所有人
Before pulling a smoke-and-mirrors.
弄了一点烟雾弹迷惑大家
So, why didn't he kill Echo?
那他为什么没杀艾可
Priv yet.
你好
You don't write. You don't call.
你没留言 也没个电♥话♥
You're starting to hurt my feelings.
你可伤害了我的感情
How did you get this number?
你怎么知道我这个号♥码
I'll always know your number, Lubov,
鲁博夫 我当然会知道你的号♥码
And where to find you.
我还知道在哪可以找到你
Wait. What do you want?
等等 你想要什么
Why are you bothering me, huh?
为什么一直来烦我
I am honest citizen.
我是个诚实的公民
And I'm the easter bunny.
我还是复活节的兔子呢
Dollhouse. Start hopping.
玩偶工厂 又有动静了
No, no. I told you, I-I... I don't know any dollhouse.
不 我告诉过你 我不知道什么玩偶工厂
Then find another honest citizen who does.
那你就找个知道的人来说
Don't make me come find you.
别让我去找你
Hey, uh, Ballard?
伯拉德
We got a call.
我们接到一个电♥话♥
A couple kids found a house in the woods
几个孩子在森林里发现一栋房♥子
All made of candy and gingerbread.
这房♥子是用糖果和姜饼蛋糕做成的
Thought that might be up your alley.
我想那是你管的地盘
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表