剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
That's pretty specific for someone
这已经很详细了
Who's known Susan for all of five minutes.
对一个在五分钟里了解她的人
I've known her much longer than that.
我对她的了解远不止这些
They're not the same.
他们不一样
They kind of are.
他们很像
Look closer.
仔细看
This one is the imprint I gave Echo this morning.
这是我今天早上给艾可植入的人格
This one is the 11-year-old.
这个是11岁的
Yeah,I see similar response patterns.
我看到相似的反应样式
Signs of depression and instability.
抑郁和不稳定的标志
So,what's the deal?
这说明什么
The kid's a mess.
那孩子神经错乱
Past trauma has her
过去的创伤使得
Emotions,reactions, intellectual development
她的情感 反应 智力发展
All frakked up beyond recognition.
远远超出我们的想象
But if she gets help, really works,
如果得到帮助 就会改善
Deals with the soup of her life,
解决她的人生问题
She gets to be...
她会变成...
A nice lady with the tragic past
一位有着悲伤往事的出色女士
But... the healthy head.
但大脑健康
Echo's imprint is the kid grown up?
艾可的人格是那孩子的成熟期吗
Names and dates, tiny details changed,
名字和生日 一些细微改变
But in general, yeah,this is her.
总的来说 就是她
If she grows up okay.
如果她以正确的方式成长
Echo's like
就像艾可那样
The living example of the kid's best possible future.
就是那孩子以后活脱脱的例子
So,she thinks she's a volunteer
她认为她是个志愿者
Helping a kid like her...
帮助和她一样的孩子...
But she knows exactly what to expect.
但她知道应该怎么做
And the kid sees that maybe there's a decent future for her.
那孩子可以看见她的未来会是美好的
Whole approach,my idea.
所有一切 都是我的主意
Whole engagement,actually.
整个任务都是
How did you sell Dewitt on it?
你怎么说服德威特的
Everybody wants to be righteous when they can afford it.
当他们可以承受 每个人都想做正义使者
Even Topher Brink.
甚至是托弗·布林克
This feeling, it is not unlike pride.
这种感觉 不像是自豪
Topher.
托弗
Okay.
知道了
End of the pride parade.
自豪感结束了
Tell them to bring up Victor.
让他们把维克多带来
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what I did wrong.
不知道哪里做错了
It's okay.
没事了
I tried so hard.
我很努力了
I did everything I could think of.
我做了所有我能做的
Right here.
在这里
It was right here.
就在这里
Can I?
可以谈下吗
You keeping that book?
你留着那本书呀
I'm fixing it.
我在修理它
I see that.
看到了
They call that editing.
他们把这个称作编辑
You could make a living out of it.
离开这里 你可以靠这个生活
You really hate that she didn't save herself,
你真的很讨厌她没有救自己
Don't you?
对吗
Of course,she was 15.
当然 她才15岁
That's pretty big.
这么大的人了
If she was littler,say six or seven or eight...
如果她年纪小点 比如6岁7岁或8岁
You can always run away.
你总可以逃跑
Really? I couldn't.
真的 我不能
When did you want to run away?
你什么时候想逃跑
In the middle of the night,
在午夜
It always seemed like I could run away
我总觉得那时我可以逃跑
When it would get light.
有点光
Sometimes I'd get dressed
有时我穿着衣服
And lie there waiting for the sun.
躺在那里 等待日出
But when it came up, he'd be there,
当太阳出来 他会在那里
Pretending things were normal.
假装一切正常
And it seemed so much better to just pretend,you know?
掩饰的感觉很好
It seemed like I'd imagined
我可以想象
All the other stuff, and I really wanted
任何我想要的东西
All of that to be something I'd imagined.
所有我能想到的
And I ended up feeling like
最后感觉
I was just as guilty as he was.
我和他一样罪恶
Like it was a crime we were committing together.
像我们在一起犯罪
And every time someone calls me a victim,
每当有人叫我受害者
I feel like I'm the biggest liar in the world.
我觉得自己是这个世上最大的骗子
You can't keep coming down here.
你不能在这里出现
Director's already giving me suspicious-eye.
主管最近盯着我
I'm aware of that,loomis, but this is huge.
我注意到了 但是这次很重要
Look.
看
You carry all this with you?
你随身带着这些
All this stuff that led me nowhere.
所有这些让我无路可走
Hilarious.
没有头绪
Lubov.
鲁博夫
My connection to the Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的线人
He knew nothing.
他一无所知
All dead ends.
最后消息都没了
The further I reached, the worse I did.
我越接近 就做得越糟糕
But then...
然后...
They came to me.
他们派人来了
Your neighbor?
你的邻居
The one you fingerprinted?
你指着的人
You're certain now that she's...
你现在确定她是...
A doll.
玩偶
Well,I was going to say,"a victim."
我想说 一个受害者
I followed her to 23 Flower.
我跟踪她到花街23号♥
The dollhouse.
玩偶工厂
You just flashed your badge,
你秀出你的徽章
Swooped in on them like prince valiant?
像个勇士一样横扫他们
I got no badge unless I swipe yours.
我没有徽章 除非我偷你的
Besides, I didn't need it.
另外 我不需要它
I pulled a hat over my eyes and went right in,
我戴了顶帽子就进去了
And rode all around in their elevators,
乘上他们的电梯
Checked out the stairs and the conference rooms.
检查楼梯和会议室
Oh,yeah?
然后呢
Wrong building.
不是这个楼
But I figured it out.
但我清楚
I was in the building you can see.
我在楼里面
I've got to get in the other one
我要进入另外一个
The one that's invisible.
无形的楼
Oh. Well,sure.
好吧
No,no,no,listen to me.
听我说
This isn't crazy,okay?
这不疯狂
Look,under the one building, there's another. Underground.
在这个楼下面 有另外一个 在地下
Look,Caroline said she was underground,right?
卡罗琳说她在地下 对吧
So,I looked at all the records for the building at 23 flower.
所以我调查了花街23号♥楼的所有记录
They had all the normal contractors and such,
他们有正常的承包商
But they also had
但也有
An environmental systems consultant.
一个环境系统咨♥询♥商
This guy.
这个人
Why would they use him?
他们为什么要利用他
He does one thing.
他做了一件事情
He's an expert in buildings
他是这幢楼的专家
That recycle their own air and water
循环利用他们自己的空气和水
And power.
还有能源
Closed systems.
封闭系统
They're underground,
他们在地下
Drawing hardly any power,
几乎没有能源
So it's like...
就好像...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表