剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I have to go.
我必须走了
Very funny.
真有趣
I have to get him out of there.
我必须帮助他们脱离危险
Okay,it's...
好吧 这个...
It's not actually that funny!
这一点也不好玩
Alice?
爱丽丝
That was a door.
就这么走了呀
You know what I want to do tonight?
你知道今晚我想干嘛吗
Let's drive to that thing up north.
我们开车去北部
You know,we don't have to go
你知道 我们不需要参加
To every antiwar demonstration in the state.
这个洲的每一次反战游♥行♥
Yes,we do.
我们要去参加
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Are you comfortable?
觉得舒服吗
Yes,thank you.
是的 谢谢
I'm going to give you a shot.
我要给你注射一针
And then I just need you to sit still for a while.
然后你在这静♥坐♥一会
Can you do that?
可以吗
If you like.
随便你
Just think about pretty things.
只要想想美好的事物
Rainbows.
彩虹
She's immune,but dosing her
她对此免疫 但是定量注射
Will help me find an antidote.
会帮助我找到解药
All righty.
好吧
Let's see exactly what this stuff is doing
让我们看看这小东西是怎么活动的
So we can undo it.
然后我们就可以解开谜团
This may take a while.
可能需要些时间
Be patient.
耐心点
What shall I do,think about rainbows?
我该做什么 想想彩虹
Go for it.
去吧
Or shall I think about
还是我该想想
How that glorified dog's body,Clive Ambrose,
那个克莱夫·安布罗斯怎么会
Can't keep his affairs in order?
让他的事情失控
Oh. You could have said no.
你可以拒绝
The Rossum corporation is why we exist.
因为有罗森 我们才存在
And I believe in the work we're funding.
我相信我们的事业
I also believe that the only reason
我也相信我不能取代
I don't have clive Ambrose's job
克莱夫·安布罗斯的职位
Is cause he couldn't handle mine.
就是因为他不能处理我的事情
Oh. So,now we're sharing.
现在我们分享心里话了
Can you just figure out a way to keep people
你能快点想出控制这药
From killing themselves on this drug?
让人们自杀的方法吗
We have more than a few in the early stages,
我们不能仅让他们处于初期
And sedating them is hardly a cure.
让他们昏睡很难治愈他们
It'll buy me time.
需要时间
As long as we keep the place locked down
只要我们把那个地方控制住
And don't have any more x factors,
没有更多未知的因素
Then here I come to save the day.
然后 我就能拯救这个世界
Can you get me a juice box?
可以帮我拿瓶橘子汁吗
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
Hi.
你好
No.
没有
Do you go to Freemont?
你想去自♥由♥之峰学院
I don't know.
我不知道
Th-there's parts that seem...
有部分东西...
I-I... I don't know.
我不知道
You can come with us.
你可以跟我们来
We got one more.
我们又找到一个
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
No,I don't know anything is wrong.
我不知道哪里不对
Maybe that's the client's new fantasy.
可能是客户新的想法
Send a doll to college.
把玩偶送去学院了
Well,which college?
哪个学院
Uh,Freemont.
自♥由♥之峰学院
I tracked Echo here.
艾可在这里
Oh,please god,be joking.
我的天 真希望不是真的
Why? What's up?
为什么 有什么事吗
Your brain rocks!
你的脑袋真棒
We have a major engagement happening there.
我们在那里有个很重要的任务
Echo cannot interfere with it.
别让艾可干涉进去
Get her out of there quickly.
赶紧把她带出来
And if you need assistance,call Dominic.
如果需要帮忙 打电♥话♥给多米尼克
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Hold on. Yes?
等会 有事吗
There are mansions in your eyes.
你眼里有高楼大厦
Did you know that?
你知道吗
You can see the doors...
我还能看见那些门...
Excuse me.
不好意思
No,I definitely don't understand.
不 我完全不明白
I don't think I'm supposed to be here
我觉得我不应该在这里
Sit down.
坐下
I'm just going to give you a little shot. Sit down.
我只是要给你打一针 坐下
The television made me.
电视上播的新闻
I had to come here.
让我觉得应该来这
A shot of what exactly?
打什么针
You ingested a powerful narcotic.
你摄取了一种强效的麻药
I need to make sure you don't hurt yourself.
我要确保你不会伤害自己
Oh,madam and I don't do drugs.
小姐 我不吸毒
I have somewhere to be,not here.
我要去个地方 不能呆在这
Just relax.
请放松
What do they need babies for?
他们要孩子做什么
Rossum.
罗森
No! I don't think she wants the shot.
不 我觉得她不想打♥针♥
Look,I'm not on drugs!
听着 我没吸毒
The window glass.
那窗子的玻璃
It's coming for us.
它正往我们这过来
Fine.
没事的
I'll get you the liquid gel.
我给你拿口服药
You,too.
你也是
Don't worry. It wears off.
别担心 药效会减退的
I mean,I'm starting to feel normal again.
我开始觉得自己又恢复正常了
Sort of.
诸如此类
The walls stopped moving.
那些墙已经不动了
I'm not supposed to be here.
我不应在这的
I have to save him.
我要去救他
Who?
谁
I love you.
我爱你
I don't know. Him.
我只知道是个男的
I have to get into Rossum.
我要去罗森
The Rossum Lab?
罗森实验大楼吗
This about Owen?
是欧文吗
What do you know about Rossum?
关于罗森 你都知道些什么
Just that I have to get into the building.
只知道我必须得进那幢楼
You know,I think they did this.
知道吗 我觉得这是他们的所为
Put something in the water,using us as guinea pigs.
把不明物质放入水源 当我们是白老鼠
Guinea pigs?
白老鼠
Well,yeah,I mean,I'm guessing
是啊 我是猜想
That we're all nice,neat entries
我们可能是某人实验研究
In someone's lab journal.
里的白老鼠
You know,uh,this many affected,
知道吗 那么多人受到了影响
This many hurt...
那么多人受伤...
Gone.
都不见了
They killed my friend.
他们杀了我的朋友
I have to get to the lab.
我得去实验室
Good luck.
祝你好运
I mean,it's surrounded by security guards.
周围可都是保安哦
No,I can get in.
不 我能进去
I just have to listen to myself.
只要跟着感觉走就行
You're serious? Yeah.
你说真的吗 是的
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表