剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I think the countless people we've helped would disagree with you.
我们帮助过的那么多人 可不会同意你说的
How about the countless people you've hurt?
你害了多少人
Name one. Her.
比方说 她
Funny... coming from the man who tried to kill her. Twice.
有意思啊 从两次想杀她的人嘴里说出来
Why did you want to bring down the dollhouse?
为什么要毁掉工厂
What can the NSA do with it that we can't?
有什么国♥家♥安♥全♥局可以做而我们不能做的
I wasn't sent to bring you down.
我被派来不是为了消灭你
I was sent to make sure you didn't bring yourself down.
而是确保你不会有事
If it weren't for me, Paul Ballard would have found you already.
如果不是我 保罗·伯拉德早就抓到你了
I never lied to you about my methods or my priorities.
我从来没有为权利向你撒谎
You lied about your intentions.
并不包括你的野心
Do you know what the world will be like when
你知道罗森掌握了玩偶工厂
Rossum lets the dollhouse slip from its grasp?
世界会变成什么样吗
The technology needs to be reigned in and controlled.
先进技术被当权控制
By a clandestine organization with little government oversight?
被秘密组织控制 就因为政♥府♥的小失误
It's embarrassing how naive you are.
你真是幼稚啊
You believe in the dollhouse and its mission?
你信任玩偶工厂 还有它的使命
Just like you believed in me. And look how that played out.
就像你相信我 看我又做了什么
You were wrong.
你是错的
Get what you can out of him about the NSA,
尽你全力问出他有关安♥全♥局♥的事
And have Topher prep him for the attic.
然后让托弗把他扔到阁楼去
That's it, Miss Dewitt?
就这样 德威特女士
You're signing my death warrant like it was a business transaction?
就这样判处我死刑了吗
It is.
是的
The agency will figure it out and they'll come looking for me.
特工来找我的时候 会发现一切的
And when they do...
那时候...
You'll tell them everything's fine,
你就告诉他们一切都好
And then we'll put you back in your box.
然后 我们继续关着你
What?
怎么了
Did you think I'd show you mercy?
认为我会可怜你
Or rage?
或者应该发火
Three years by my side.
你跟了我三年
I think you know me better than that.
我想你会明白的
You are a piece of work.
你真伟大
So they tell me. Good-bye.
别人也这么说 永别了
What's in store for you-- you don't have much to smile about.
很多惩罚等着你呢 你笑不了多久了
After you beat me to a pulp, they're going to erase me.
你痛打我一顿后 他们会抹除我记忆的
But first, they're going to erase you.
但这之前 他们会先去除你的记忆
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己的
I know. That's why I'm smiling.
我知道 我就是为这笑啊
Cause one day, you'll be erasing them.
有一天 你会除掉他们
And even after all this, they still won't see it coming.
这么多事情发生后 他们还是不会知道这一切
Sooner or later, everybody gets theirs.
不是不报 时候未到
Don't let him... Stop him.
别让他... 阻止他
Get on with it.
继续
Neuromods set for chemical saturation.
神经调合的化学物质准备完毕
Neuromuscular tolitars in place.
神经肌肉三♥硝♥基♥甲♥苯♥就位
Ltp de-potentiated.
色氨酸效用减弱
Phertrans mag primed.
发电机已经准备完毕
We're ready.
准备好了
Do it.
动手
The, uh, unabridged Laurence Dominic.
一个完整的劳伦斯·多米尼克的记忆
Lose it in the archives.
把它从档案里删除
I trust his body is on the way to the attic
我相信他的身体已经在去阁楼的路上了
Bleeding blood. Uh, coagulating.
伤口还在流血 没有凝固
You should see Dr. Saunders.
你该去看看桑德斯医生
How did I not see this coming?
我怎会没预料到这事
No one did. Yes.
没人能预料 是的
You saw enough to imprint Echo as an investigator.
你都会灌输艾可 让她进行调查
Yeah, about that.
关于这件事
Unless you are about to give me a better parking space,
除非你只奖我一个更好的车位
I can't take all the credit for that.
否则这事我不能一个人邀功
Ivy? Echo.
艾薇吗 是艾可
She came to me and asked me to imprint her.
是她走过来 要求我灌输她
Dominic had her in his crosshairs for months.
几个月以来 多米尼克一直想杀了她
She took out her biggest threat.
她显示出自己前所未有的威胁性
She's still evolving.
她还在进化
Saunders's wish fulfillment exercise didn't fulfill anything.
桑德斯的愿望满足计划没能达到预期的效果
She's protecting herself.
她在自我保护
Do you want me to wipe her again? No.
你要我把她的记忆再清除一遍吗 不
She just saved the dollhouse. Keep an eye on her.
她刚刚救了玩偶工厂 注意观察她
Echo might be useful to us in ways we haven't yet realized.
艾可也许还有不为我们所知的用处
Oh, I almost forgot. Um, shelf the Roger imprint.
我差点忘了 把罗杰的记忆封存
Miss lonely hearts phoned
心灵寂寞的女士打电♥话♥来说
And said she no longer requires his services.
她已经不需要这项服务了
Some Hunky octogenarian sweep her off walker?
一个七老八十的匈牙利人拯救了她吗
Nothing so dramatic.
没那么戏剧化
She finally realized the indiscretion was unwise.
她终于意识到这种轻浮的行为是不明智的
This would have been easier if you had taken an anesthetic.
如果你打支麻醉的话 就不会那么痛
It's nothing.
没什么大不了的
No, just a gunshot wound.
才不是 这可是一个枪伤
I know you were close to Mr. Dominic.
我知道你和多尼米克先生很亲近
He was an employee with whom I worked closely.
他是一个经常跟我工作的雇员而已
There's a difference.
这是不同的
It's okay to feel so thing.
有触动是难免的
That would imply I'd lost something.
那会意味着我失去了什么
Didn't you?
你没有吗
Nothing I can't live without.
没什么是我不能忍♥受的
Ms.Dewitt?
德威特女士
I ran a full security sweep.
我已经进行了彻底的安全清查
New background checks on all employees are in the works,
所有员工的背景都已经查过了
But right now it looks like
但目前为止 还未发现
This didn't go any further than Dominic.
除了多米尼克以外的可疑人员
Congratulations, Mr. Langton.
恭喜你 兰顿先生
For what?
恭喜我什么
For becoming our new head of security.
恭喜你将成为安♥全♥部♥新主管
I appreciate the offer, but I'd prefer to stay with Echo.
非常感激你的提拔 但我更喜欢跟艾可一起
I need to take care of her.
我要照顾她
Apparently, you don't.
很明显 你不需要这样了
It seems she's the one taking care of us.
看起来她是那个照顾我们的人
Echo, I'd like you to meet your new handler.
艾可 我要想介绍新的驯化者给你认识
His name is Travis. Go ahead.
他叫特拉维斯 你继续
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会平安无事
Now that you're here.
因为你在这里
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
With my life.
用我的生命信任你
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表