剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
你怎么知道玩偶工厂的
It's a classic tale. It'll stick.
典型的谣言
You can't go near that hospital. it's...
你不能去医院
And I don't get the nice one.
我也得不到好处
Yeah,it used to be called the devonshire hotel.
是的 它过去叫德文郡宾馆
You know,big noise back when hollywood still had its dignity.
只要好莱坞还在 它就会有噪音
Morality is programming,too.
道德观也是计划好的
Give it up. I did what you asked.
放弃吧 我按你说的做了
Maybe,maybe not. But they don't brainwash them.
可能是吧 但他们被洗♥脑♥
She had no reason not to complete,
她没理由不完成任务
Other than fulfilling the whims of the rich.
不光是满足别人的幻想
He'll talk because he wants to.
只有他想说的时候 他才会说
You're very close to becoming a real business man.
你很快就会成为一个真正的商人了
There's a lot worse things to be than a waitress,
有很多比做服务生更糟的事
Same three. Even the same table.
甚至每次都是同一个桌子
Young people having their personalities replaced
年轻人都喜欢改变自己的性格
And I can see my house from here.
从这可以看到我房♥子
Step forward. In the light.
往前走 让我能看见你
Third time this week.
这星期的第三次了
I'm talking about you having a life.
我是说你可以重新生活
I asked for his name, but I didn't have any money,
我问他的名字 但我没有钱
Stop trying to scare people.
别再吓唬人了
Who gives me just what I need?"
谁会给你帮助
Oh. We've rented a villa in Nice.
我们在尼斯租了一别♥墅♥
And get your mother to take you back to crib death,Lowa
然后重回你妈妈的怀抱 洛瓦
I'm compiling a report.
我在写报告
Hello,Echo. How are you feeling?
你好 艾可 感觉如何
I hear different,I'll get word.
我再打听看看 会得到消息的
Which they forget. The standard engagements,
他们忘记了 每个任务
He doesn't look like much, does he?
他看起来可没那么有钱 不是吗
It all seems pretty clear to me. Does it?
我心里可清楚的很 是吗
What the hell is this? I got made.
怎么回事 我♥干♥的
I start throwing the word "dollhouse" around,my people,
我开始把"玩偶工厂"这个名字向别人介绍
And if she shows you anything you don 't expect,,,
观察她有没有任何问题
Killing someone else the way that he killed me.
像扼杀我一样扼杀别人
Yeah,yeah. It's called common sense.
是啊 基本常识
Yeah,people are mostly crap.
是啊 人类没几个好东西
I don't think there's a dollhouse.
我不认为真有玩偶工厂
Then she will see you
那她眼里
Get off of me! Don't move!
别碰我 别动
Whatever our actives are called upon to do,
无论让我们玩偶做什么
When you're in the employ of the conspiracy.
那么 你是不允许有自己的秘密的
Yeah, give me a sec.
可以 等一下
Everything I've been through, everything I...
每件我经历的事情
Suppose I just want somebody to pretend
假如我要让人
That they're in love with me?
假扮爱上我
You gotta find it a good home. Is it housetrained?
你得找个好的家庭 它已经不在室内大小便了吗
What do you want? I want you out.
你想怎么样 我要你离开
I've been slipping past cops since I was five.
我五岁就和警♥察♥作对了
She's about to noticeably shoot her way into an operating room.
她现在会冲进手术室开枪 那还不显眼
Wow. Emoticon.
不错哦
Hands! Hands! Don't shoot me.
举手 别开枪
Where she will be wiped of all memory,
这个将要抹去她记忆的地方
Come on,who gets that response time?
快点 还有时间打电♥话♥
I do. They're just not paying me for it.
我做 他们不给我钱罢了
But that's actually kind of funny.
的确很有趣
A handler monitors an active internally
驯化者会监控
For signs of danger or distress.
玩偶的心理变化
I mean,nothing elaborate. But so beautiful.
没精心策划 却令人向往
Then how can you possibly hurt me?
那你还如何能伤害我
Judith,I thought I told you to...
朱迪丝 我告诉过你
You're stealing things you have a perfect right to.
你偷的是你有充分权利去看的东西
A couple of the actives...
有些行为
It's Echo. That's her file.
那是艾可的档案
Do you see?
明白吗
What happens is always and only between you and her.
所发生的事只有你们俩知道
Guy was dangling. Next second he nearly takes my head off.
前一秒还跟着我 下一秒拿枪指着我的头
If your engagement involves criminal activity,
如果你们的约会涉及到违法活动
Topher,you made Echo an assassin?
托弗 你让艾可谋杀别人
You eat eggs every morning but never at night.
你每天早上吃鸡蛋 但是晚上不吃
Would you look how lonely this poor schmuck was.
你知道这笨蛋多寂寞了吧
Am I allowed to look at that stuff?
我可以看那些东西吗
I'm not sure how to know that.
我也不太清楚
This is the happiest day of my life.
这是我最幸福的一天
Please... So maybe I'll take nobody down to lockup
求你了 我该把你带去拘留所
I got a black lab I gotta get rid of. Why?
我要是有黑色拉布拉多也得扔了 为什么
I don't know,Eddie. I'm just...
艾迪 我不清楚 只是...
Not a care in the world. Okay?
在世上了无牵挂 对不对
Wait tables?
女服务生
What life? I'm gonna go back to nowhere and what?
什么生活 我回去能做什么
She'd be helpless and pretty noticeable.
她会很无助也很显眼
Don't call me that. We're not friends?
别那么叫我 我们不是朋友
For people much more impressive than you.
那些委托者给我的印象也比你深刻
That he can dope up and drag out to his little parties?
好让他可以在派对上风流快活
I have to keep them right where they are.
我只需让他们正常工作
Oh,my god,Richard. You hear it,too?
理查 你也听到了
The day we forget that will be our last.
要是忘了 我们就完了
This is why I'm here. To save you.
我来这就是为了救你
So you can have Eddie all to yourself?
这样你就可以独占艾迪了吗
You really telling me that she forgets?
你真觉得她已经忘记了
She's got all the secrets,
她知道所有机密
Then,as we grow up,it grows around us,
然而 它随着我们成长而改变
You okay? Okay...
你还好吗 还行
Hey,Ballard. We got a call.
伯拉德 我们接了个电♥话♥
Nobody. So I think maybe that's who you are,nobody.
没人 所以我知道你是谁 谁也不是
I'm trying so hard not be such a girl.
我希望自己不是那样的女孩
The world is a very simple place
起初 这是个很简单的
Then sooner or later,she'll wind up dead.
早晚 她都得死
I'm the ghost of christmas yet to come.
我是圣诞节未降的灵魂
Whatever I want,right? Within reason,yes.
无论我要什么 是吗 只需给个理由
The imprint would make her your exact match,
记忆灌输会让她刚好对你的胃口
Do we have a problem? I don't have a problem.
我们还有什么问题吗 我没问题
This pimp say he knew anyone personally involved?
那个皮条客有没有提到他认识的人被带走
Just think about this. Stay away from me!
想想你的安全 离我远点
Every time you see that salvation army santa.
每次你看到救世军圣诞老人时
Cellular cohesion,in stamina.
大有进步
Hey,you don't know me,okay? I owe a guy,who owes a guy,
你不了解我 我不能忘恩负义
So she'd ask the right questions.
所以她知道怎么回答问题
An active is the truest soul among us,
玩偶是最忠诚的灵魂
It doesn't mean it's being used on people.
不代表非要用到人身上啊
What? Somebody sent me a picture of you.
什么 有人给我寄来一张你的照片
A remote wipe is very twitchy.
远程洗♥脑♥很危险
Every day is a chance to be better.
每天都有机会变得更好
Shauna Vickers
夏娜·维克斯
You know what I feel when I look at you?
知道我看着你有什么感觉吗
What about those things we program them to do?
那些我们计划让他们去做的事情呢
Shall I go now? lf you like.
我能走了吗 随你便
The Bordins see us together, we both get a death.
如果波诺丁看到我们在一起 我俩都会死
Middle name? Daltrey.
中间名是什么 道雷
Where'd this come from? Granny left it.
这从哪来的 格兰尼留下的
Dr. Saunders is operating under the radical theory
桑德斯医生做事是有点激进
I know it's working at a very high level. It's not a back-street op.
对工作要求很高 不是拉个人就能做的
No way. No.
不 不行
That self-lacerating crap reeks of her.
那个自我分♥裂♥的混♥蛋♥说过她
And your stomach rumbles every time
每次路过麦当劳门口时
You drive by a big golden arch
肚子就响
I didn't ask. Eddie,she lacks ambition.
我没问 艾迪 她胸无大志
We got the stand down. Job isn't finished.
我们得走了 任务还没完成
Stay away from me. Or you'll what?
别跟着我 那又如何
There is only one moment in your life.
你的人生只有这么一刻
And if he's got his kitty claws into any of them...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表