剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Nicolas has loads of potential.
尼古拉斯大有潜能
Margaret told me.
玛格丽特告诉我的
It's funny how you not doing anything
真有趣 你什么也不做
Was called potential,
却被称为有潜力
And me working my ass off was called a pipe dream.
我累死累活地干却被说成做白日梦
This isn't a funeral for your photography career.
这又不是你摄影生涯的葬礼
What do you know,uncle Bill?
比尔叔叔 你知道什么呢
We haven't seen you since mother banned you
自从你船赛惨败被妈妈赶走
After the boat fiasco.
我们就再没见过你
I was,like,12.
我当时才12岁
Yes,Margaret could be awful,but so can I.
是的 玛格丽特一定很不爽 我也是
And from what I can gauge,the two of you are hideous.
据我估计 你们俩也是讨厌鬼
So,come on.
所以 拜托
You should have seen our mother.
你见过我们的母亲
Of course,you would have turned to stone.
你当然会不屑一顾
Margaret was nothing like mother!
玛格丽特丝毫不像一位母亲
Your... mother.
你母亲...
You knew nana? Right now we should be drinking...
你认识祖母 此刻我们应该畅饮
I wasn't aware you'd stopped...
我都不知道你停下来了...
To Margaret.
为了玛格丽特
To the woman she was,and to all
为她本人 也为她
She left behind.
遗留下来的一切
Split three ways.
三分天下了
I know Margaret was guarded,
我知道玛格丽特太过提防别人了
But she did have a soft side.
但她也有温柔的一面
She fell in love with Jack.
她爱上了杰克
Well,she did like him better than she liked us,I suppose.
我想她爱他胜过爱我们吧
She loved you. I haven't seen much of prince charming.
她爱过你 我还没见过多少白马王子呢
Deep in grief,I suppose.
深深地哀痛
Well,after she slapped him down at Lonlast,
她在龙拉斯特给了他一巴掌之后
He's sulking.
他一直在生闷气
Slapped him down?
打了他一巴掌
She left him the horses.
她把马都留给了他
She knew he didn't know anything about them,
她知道杰克不懂马
Didn't care about them,but he got them instead of money.
不关心他们 但是他没有得到钱
Don't you think... no.
你不觉得... 不
That's because she treasured the horses and she trusted him.
那是因为她珍爱这些马 她信任杰克
Well,I'm glad that she's not around to see how he's taking that.
我很高兴她没有见到杰克如何待他们
Oh,what did he expect?
他还能期待什么呢
They were in love.
他们相爱着
Julia,I know we're being terribly shocking,
朱莉娅 我知道我们都很震惊
And you're being charmingly loyal,
你也很忠诚
But you may want to brace yourself.
或许你想振作起来
You may be here to mourn Margaret Bashford,
你也许是过来为玛格丽特·巴什佛德默哀的
But the rest of us,we just live here.
而我们不过是因为住在这里
Oh,Nicolas.
尼古拉斯
I needed some air.
我想透口气
I think I need to explain something about tonight.
我想为今晚的事情解释一下
Mother thought sentiment made you... cloudy.
妈妈认为感情使你遭受非议
I know we sound harsh,
我们的确有点无情
But she never would've wanted
但她绝不会想要一堆
A bunch of flowery tributes that people didn't mean.
人们虚伪的颂词
She was that hard?
她那么严厉吗
Well,a lot of it was fear.
主要是害怕吧
Huh.She was terrified that we'd have no ambition,
她害怕我们没有抱负
So she made us work for everything.
所以她迫使我们为一切努力
I like numbers,percentages.
我喜欢数字 比例
So,she decided I'd work on Wall Street.
于是她让我到华尔街工作
Rode me about it every day.
天天跟我念叨
She wouldn't let it lie.
她根本不肯放弃
That's not so...
这也不是很...
I was 12.
我当时12岁
She wanted the best for you!
她想你过得好
Yeah.
没错
I'm sorry.I'm not trying to lecture you.I'm trying to...
对不起 我不是很责备你 我是想
Comfort you.
安慰你
You are?
是吗
Inside,she...
其实她内心里...
She told me that she cried over all your pains,
她告诉我曾因你们的痛苦而流过泪
And she thought...
她还想着...
She thought all the time about what it was like
她时刻想着你小的时候
When you were small and she could hold you and...
可以把你抱在手里的情形...
And how proud she was
还有当你长成帅气自信的男人时
When you grew into this handsome,confident man.
她有多么的骄傲
Are you,uh,gonna...
你是想要...
Ugh! I don't,uh...
不是的...
I don't think so.
我不会的
You okay? Want some water? No?
你没事吧 要喝点水吗 不
No. I'm okay. Okay?
不用 我没事 没事
Well,I mean,it seemed like you wanted to...
我是说看上去你想要...
No. Subconsciously?
不用 下意识吗
No! You said you wanted to comfort me.
不是 你说你想要安慰我
Not with my tongue.
不是用我的舌头
You also checked out my body. I saw that.
我看到你偷瞄我的身体了
God! Oh!
天哪
Okay,well,
好吧
This is a new personal worst for me.
这是我新的最差记录了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I had too much wine.
我酒喝多了
Look,I...
听着 我...
Gotta go.
我得走了
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 是的
Wrong room,my mistake.
对不起 我走错房♥间了
No,wait.
不 等等
You must be Julia.
你就是朱莉娅吧
Margaret told me about you.
玛格丽特跟我提起过你
I don't know how I got so turned around.
我不知道该怎么转弯
Well,it's a big place.
这是座大房♥子
Jack...
杰克
What Margaret did...
玛格丽特所做的...
I hope you know it was a gesture of trust.
是出于对你的信任
What-what... what she did?
她做什么了...
Leaving you the horses.
把马留给你
It was her way of saying
她用这种方式来证明
She knew you weren't in this for the money.
你不是为了钱来的
Right.
没错
So you get it?
你明白了
The,uh... horses...
这些马...
Her real loves...
是她的真爱...
My reward.
也是我的奖励
Her real...? No.
她的真爱 不
That's...
那是...
You were with them tonight,weren't you?
今晚你跟他们一起了 是吗
They call me a killer or just a gold digger?
他们称我是杀手还是淘金者
Killer? Why would they say that?
他们为什么要这么说你是杀手呢
Search me.
搜我的身
Inheritance like I got?
我得到的遗产
Not exactly worth killing for,is it?
不值得我为此杀人 是吗
Addy,it's just so...
艾黛 这简直是...
Ugly.
恶心
I love these people,but I don't like them.
我爱这些人 但我却不喜欢他们
What if one of them...?
万一他们中有一人...
Oh,god.
天哪
Killed you?
杀了你
Am I being paranoid?
我是不是有点神经质
You spent a year and a half
你花了一年半的时间
Having regular painful brain scans
来进行常规的脑部检查
Because you thought someone was going to murder you.
因为你认为有人想谋杀你
So,paranoid is still a contender.
所以 很有可能是你多疑了
I thought it would be a maid.
我想可能是个女佣
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表