剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey,I'm boned anyway.
反正我早就废了
I call Dewitt,she's going to take it out on Dominic,
我告诉德威特 她就拿多米尼克出气
And who's Dominic gonna take it out on?
多米尼克又拿谁出气呢
Now Echo's drawing attention to us!
艾可在叫我们呢
Where do I know her from?
我在哪里见过她
Maybe you should go to art class.
你应该去上艺术课了
And maybe you should call Dewitt.
你也可以去通知德威特了
Yeah.
是的
Echo,are you finished with your tree?
艾可 你修剪好树枝了吗
Put the entire house on lockdown.
封锁整栋房♥子
No one comes or goes without my authorization.
没有我的命令 任何人不得进出
No land lines,no cell phones or network connections.
电♥话♥ 手♥机♥ 网络 统统不允许使用
You,come on.
你过来
You're getting a treatment.
过来接受辅疗
That's not happy!
本身就不是好事
Is everything a joke to you?
你认为所有事都是玩笑吗
You allowed a security breach to develop on your turf.
你竟然允许你的地盘出现安全漏洞
You're supposed to make sure
你本应该确保
Everybody who works here is on our side.
这里所有人都是自己人
Who has access to the lab? The short list?
谁进过实验室 有...
Uh... Dewitt,Boyd,
德威特 博伊德
Uh,Ramirez,Saunders.
拉米雷斯 桑德斯
When I was in the agency, you know what I'd do
我在局里的时候 你知道我怎么
To someone who exposed us like that?
对付暴露我们的人吗
I'd kill him.
我直接弄死他
Everyone's unhappy today.
今天大家都不开心
Somebody put her tiny little thinking cap on.
你就不用操心了
He was mean to you.
他对你太苛刻了
Were you not your best?
你做得不够好吗
If it hadn't been for me,
如果不是因为我
There'd still be a security breach.
安全漏洞还没消除呢
You'd think the security head would recognize that.
你认为安♥全♥部♥的头头知道这些吗
Typical middle- management hack.
典型的媚上欺下
He's mad at me for not discovering it
他怪我没有在发生之前
Before it happened.
就发现漏洞
But,uh,I'm not a counterintelligence agent,
但我又不是反间谍的特工
So I can't catch a spy.
我又不会抓内奸
And you have no idea what I'm talking about.
你根本不明白我在说什么
I can help you.
我可以帮你
Why would you want to?
你为什么要帮我
Why wouldn't I?
我为什么不帮你呢
Eh...did I just lose an argument to a doll?
我竟然说不过一个玩偶
Okay,um...
好吧...
Thanks,but you can't help.
谢谢你的好意 你帮不上忙的
You make people different.
你能让人具有特殊的能力
You can make me help.
那你就能让我帮上忙
Hello,Mellie. How do you feel?
你好 梅莉 感觉怎么样
I'm jet-lagged.
时差还没倒过来
It's the last time I take the red-eye.
这是我最后一次乘红眼飞机了
And in an emergency exit row behind a crying baby.
还在紧急出口躲在一个哭泣的男孩身后
So,we good to go?
我们可以走了吗
Hang on. Let me double-check
等等 我再检查一下原始记录
The primary protocol just to be sure it took.
确保没有问题
I'm boned anyway.
反正我是废了
I call Dewitt,she's going to take it out on Dominic,
我告诉德威特 她就会拿多米尼克出气
And who's Dominic gonna take it out on?
多米尼克又拿谁出气呢
And now Echo's drawing attention!
艾可在叫我们呢
Where do I know her from?
我在哪里见过她
Come on.
走吧
The airport shuttle's waiting to take you home.
飞机正等着送你回家呢
Mellie?
梅莉
I heard something in... In the hallway,
我听到有声音 在走廊
Where your neighbors walk to their apartments?
邻居回家走的走廊吗
I didn't know you were coming back so soon.
我没想到你这么快回来
Surprise.
意外吧
It's not safe to talk out here.
这里说话不安全
I guess the neighborhood went to crap while I was gone.
我猜我不在的时候 邻居们都出问题了吧
Not the neighborhood.
不是邻居
My apartment.
我的房♥子
The dollhouse had it bugged.
被玩偶工厂监视了
Video and audio.
针孔 窃听器
Took a while for me to figure it out,
我花了一会才琢磨过来
But I found a transmitter in the ventilation.
我在通风管发现一台发射机
I should search your apartment.
我应该也搜一搜你家
I'm surprised you didn't.
我很吃惊你竟然没有去搜
Well,I was going to let myself in,but...
我本想进去搜的 但是...
No,no,it's okay.
不用 没事的
You'd check it out.
你应该查一下的
I'm just gonna stay here where I'm safe from the dollhouse.
我就待在你这里吧 防止玩偶工厂监视我
I guess you didn't miss me that much.
你不是这么想念我吧
The dollhouse is way bigger than I ever thought it was.
玩偶工厂比我想象中要大得多
Every time I look deeper,
我追查了越深
I find more clients,larger amounts of money
发现的客户越多 资金也越庞大
And a web of financial
还有一个网站
And political connections all over the world
与世界各地有着经济和政♥治♥关联
To corporations,the government,
跟大公♥司♥ 政♥府♥
Even inside the FBI.
甚至跟FBI都有关联
I take it you haven't gotten your badge back.
你是因为警徽没拿回来才这么说的吧
But that's just scratching the surface.
那只是小事一桩
I discovered something else.
我还发现了一些事
I think that the dollhouse is underground.
我认为玩偶工厂在地底下
Didn't we know that?
我们不是知道吗
Supersecret underground organization?
超级隐秘的地下组织
Not underground like it's a secret.
还不是那种极度隐秘的
Underground like it's somewhere beneath Los Angeles.
它就在洛杉矶地下的某处
Yeah,you didn't come back to listen to this.
你不是回来听我说这些的吧
I came back to see you.
我是回来见你的
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just...
只是...
You should go back to your mother's.
你应该回你妈那儿去
I can't.
不行
Aside from the obvious reasons,like she lives in Iowa
不只是因为她住在爱荷华州那么远
And likes to set me up with losers I dated in high school,
或是她总想撮合我跟高中交往过的那个废物
I realized that I was running away from my life.
我觉得我在逃避生活
I'm giving you an out.
你必须得走
You can walk out that door.
你现在就可以开门出去
I'm pretty sure I can't even unlock it.
我怕是连门都打不开
Hey. I'm serious.
我是认真的
I can't sleep.
我觉都睡不好
The only thing I think about
我唯一想的事情就是
Is finding this place, and sometimes,
找到这个地方 有时候
I don't even know why I'm after it anymore.
我都不明白自己为什么揪着不放
That's why you need someone to help you stay grounded.
所以得有人帮你保持清醒
How are you going to do that?
你怎么这样子呢
Let's start with getting you into the shower.
先去冲个澡吧
Too much? Too fast?
我太急了吗 是不是太快了
Do I smell that bad?
我身上很难闻吗
I have a message for you from inside the dollhouse.
我有玩偶工厂的内部消息要告诉你
That's not funny.
别开玩笑了
My name is November.
我是诺维
Mellie.
梅莉
Your name is Nellie.
你叫梅莉
We knew this would be hard for you to hear.
我们知道这对你来说很难解释
If you're pissed because I'm still
如果你生气我瞒着你
Investigating the dollhouse...
调查玩偶工厂...
This body belongs to a doll.
现在你面对的是个玩偶
Just tell me. Don't do this.
说话呀 不要这样
I'm sorry we had to deliver the news to you like this,
很抱歉以这样的方式告诉你这个消息
In this body,
用这个身体
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表