剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
如果他真把贱手伸到他们任何一个人身上
It's not my job to improve them,Doc.
这不是我的工作
Come on. I mean,she could have something done about those scars.
她完全可以把脸上的伤疤消除掉
And the phantom pops out, nearly gave me a coronary,
鬼影出现了 吓了我跳
Destroy,manipulate,control.
摧毁 操纵 控制
Because three days is when I can get to it.
得三天我才能找到
You feel guilty,maybe a little suspicious,
你感觉自责 也许还有点怀疑
This is the same agent? Paul Ballard,yeah.
同一个探员 都是伯拉德
And hers. It is a treasure.
而她也会视你若珍宝
Everest twice. I got that from Newsweek,
新闻周刊报道过你两次攀上珠峰
Doesn't mean I'm getting him tattooed on my face.
那不表示我要把他纹在我脸上
Wait,you are not allowed to have conspiracy theories
等等 既然你被阴谋集团雇佣
Mostly people think they're just very good liars.
大多数人认为他们善于撒谎
If he has the picture,he may have more.
如果说他有这照片 他知道的肯定更多
What are you doing? My job.
你干什么 干活
I think you blew that with the wine cooler.
我以为你觉得酒不好喝
I swam 30 laps today. Good for you.
我今天游了30圈 不错啊
Hello,Echo. How are you feeling?
艾可 你感觉如何
A dog? Black lab,twoyearold.
狗 两岁的黑色拉布拉多
Of course not. That's the point.
当然不能 这是重点
What do you think they'll do to you if you do?
他们会怎么对你
All made of candy and gingerbread.
是用糖果和小姜饼做的
I was a gift. Then I was a frigging hand-me-down.
我曾是个礼物 又把这该死的传了下去
This smells very good. I think so,too.
闻起来真不错 是不错
So what is this,the '60s? Are we gonna burn our draft cards?
那怎样 学60年代 烧掉征兵证
But otherwise,he has no idea what's happening,
但另一方面 他可能不知道发生什么事
You are a man who can have everything he wants.
你能为所欲为
We're so glad you're staying with us.
很高兴你和我们在一起
And you have access to them whenever you want.
你随时可以看
Just circling lower and lower.
确定她到底在哪里
Did I fall asleep? For a little while.
我睡着了吗 就一会
So I wanna show them something beautiful.
因此我想给些好东西
You feel excitement and companionship
你感觉兴奋 有归属感
You wear the tie because it never occurred to you not to.
你带领带因为你从来不需要不带
Their necks so they can assert their status
自己的脖子上 去表明自己的地位
A few friends. They'd lay down their lives for me.
不可多得的朋友 他们会放弃一切跟着我
There's nothing real about it. They're programmed.
没有真的 那都是计划好的
Does that tie keep you warm? What? No.
带领带让你暖和吗 什么 没有
Well,this is spectacularly unacceptable.
这异常难以接受
Okay. Hell with it. Look...
好吧 听着...
I'm gonna unholster my weapon. Are we clear?
我可就开枪了 明白了吗
We've seen improvement in muscular response,
在肌肉反应 细胞凝聚性和持久性上
lf you engage an active,then he or she... She!
如果你跟一个玩偶约会 他或她... 她
And even for the luckiest of us, still sometimes
甚至连我们这些命运的宠儿 都会觉得
Tell me what I gotta do. Okay.
告诉我怎么做 好吧
Nobody thinks it'll make, which is a pattern with me.
没人相信 没人和我并肩作战
Well,I guess we have our own little conspiracy,man-friend.
我想我们也有我们的秘密了 朋友
I got her ranting about her precious pro bonos.
我夸她的福利社
It's finished. I don't complete, I don't get paid.
已经结束了 我没完成任务 就没钱
Love is a selfish emotion. And altruism isn't?
爱是个人情感 利他主义不是吗
Children break their toys,Boyd.
小孩会把玩具弄坏的 博伊德
The personality imprint extends to muscle memory,as well.
个性灌输能扩充到肌肉记忆
A couple of days, you won't even be able to see it.
过几天 就全都看不到了
These folk elected to give us five years of their lives,
他们选择了给我们5年的生命
Then,why do you want me... They're friends,
那为什么你让我... 他们是朋友
Look,the orders from on high are to complete.
上面的任务总要完成
Nobody's ever made me. I'll check the bedroom.
没人塑造了我 我检查下卧室
And the people playing with us little children.
把我们当小孩玩弄
Or you might not. I feel oogy about them.
你也许不知道 我特讨厌规章
You know what? The scan for a dog.
这样吧 一次扫描换条狗
Flocking. A whole mess of sparrows turning on a dime.
群集 就像一群麻雀习惯住在一起
You gonna have a lady over, you'd think he'd tidy.
有个女人找上门 还得寸进尺
You think you look good,huh? You think you're a gift?
你觉得自己美吗 像个礼物吗
The technology exists. I've seen the reports.
那项技术存在 我看过报告
Hey,real love with unreserved passion.
全情投入的真爱啊
Don't I always hook you up, make you feel good?
我不是一直约你出来 好让你开心些吗
I'm well aware of what's at stake, Mr. Dominic.
我十分清楚利害关系 多米尼克
Have you cross-checked their cognitive response?
你复查过他们的认知反应没
It's a myth,okay? It's an urban legend.
这只是神话 明白吗 传闻而已
So I give you the time of day and you thank me for it.
因此我给了你一天的时间 你该感谢我
This isn't a book club,man-friend. This is the herd.
这可不是读书俱乐部 这是群聚啊
Because you inspire terrible pity. Watch your back.
因为你不肯罢休 小心背后
The policy is open book. All records are to be shared,
规章规定 所有的纪录都是公开的
He has a good product and you have the funds.
他有好货 你有钱
Everybody tells me, "No. give it up. Back off."
他们都对我说 不可能 放弃吧
Maybe we'll go look him up. Maybe he'll trade with me.
我们可以去找到他 我来和他交换
I'm not nobody. Are you Caroline?
我有名字 你是卡罗琳吗
That's a complicated question, No,it's not,
问题比较复杂 不 不复杂
Son of a bitch made me. What did he say?
他妈的谁造了我 他说了什么
He said there was a man who looked like a cop
他说有个男人好像是警♥察♥
Wine might've been the wrong idea right now.
真不该现在喝酒
These things,they're unpredictable, and they're a drain on the actives.
这些都无法预估 但让玩偶们精疲力竭
I thought this was a recon. You had a kill order? On a FED?
这本应该是侦察 你却杀了个联邦探员
We split the atom. We make a bomb.
我们分♥裂♥原子 创造了原♥子♥弹♥
Robots,zombie slaves.
机器人 木偶
Have every skill,every experience. They fall in love.
有不同的技术 不同的经历和爱情
This is different. This is about their experience of the world.
这是两码事 这是他们活着的经历
Because my terriers don't like it. I don't want a dog.
因为我斗牛梗不喜欢 我不要狗
I think if you always try,that's best.
如果你一直很努力 就很棒了
They look at me like I'm a tourist. I can't afford that.
他们像看刘姥姥一样看我 我受不了了
Yeah. The girl in the hospital had Echo by her side for three days.
那女孩在医院 艾可陪了她3天
An active doesn't judge,doesn't pretend.
玩偶不会判断 不会假装
What you got is the nicest version of fired the BI has.
你有最好版本的行为识别系统
Do we got the whole staff listening in on our business?
还能让别人都听你的吗
Break it down. Helping others makes us feel good about ourselves.
毁了这里 帮助他们使我们好过些
I'm so relieved,and I think,
我放心了 我想
You eat today? A little. I'm on a budget.
你今天吃过东西吗 一点点 我在省钱
The... what do you call them? "active." She knows.
你...称他们是什么 "玩偶"她知道
Eyes on the road,sweetheart. I'll let you know when you can get out.
眼睛看前面 我会告诉你什么时候停
What is this? Have you been hanging around the Phantom?
什么意思 你和鬼影接触过吗
I'm gonna climb the rock wall after lunch or maybe swim.
吃完午餐我想攀岩或者游泳
After she stopped writing, I came out. The boyfriend was gone,
和她失去联♥系♥后 我就过来找她 男朋友也跑了
Hey,I imprinted her to be a sociopath, not an idiot.
我给她植入的是反♥社♥会♥人格 不是白♥痴♥
This is cutting-edge science in a house full of hot chicks.
最尖端的科技和漂亮小妞在同一个房♥间
So I talked to his friends and their friends,
我和他的朋友们谈过
I gave her the skills. She knew where to aim.
我给她设定了人格 她知道什么该做
We live in the dollhouse, which makes us dolls
我们住在玩偶工厂 我们也是玩偶
Dr. Saunders? Phantom?
桑德斯医生 鬼影
The report is conclusive. In every case,including Echo's,
报告很不错 在各个方面 包括艾可的
Point blank,two slugs, and he'll be walking in a week.
一无所获 一周内就能活蹦乱跳
Echo had an engagement and... The girl in the hospital. I know.
艾可现在有任务 那个女孩在医院
If she is really evolving beyond the wipes...
如果她已经进化得不受洗♥脑♥的控制了
He grabbed me. I had a gun at my skull. I didn't chit chat.
他抓住我 拿枪指着我 我没空聊天
I've been butting up against this case like a moth on a screen door
一个月来 这个案子让我想破头了
I pulled this act on a hundred guys. How come this one doesn't buy it?
我这打扮吸引了无数男人 那男人竟然不买♥♥账
I think it's stretching them a little thin.
我想这对他们小有帮助
I got the wallet. He hired a girl. It got ugly. She took his stuff.
他的皮夹 他雇了个女孩 拿走了他的东西
You of all people should know what happens when one of them...
你们需要管好他们 尤其有一个已经...
I'm trying awful hard not to go all white knight on you,but...
我努力告诉自己不要把希望放在你身上 可...
I'm sorry. God, I'm not. You make it real.
对不起 不是的 你让我相信这是真的
She crept up on me. And,no, I totally played her.
她责备我 我玩了她一把
Well,are you sure it was me? Can I see it? Trust me.
确定那是我吗 我能看吗 相信我
Boyd is still bitching about the three-day stint in the van,
博伊德也在车里呆了3天
What? So I'm a monster,right?
难道 我是个怪物吗
And recognize each other as non-threatening kindred.
然后认为彼此是没有威胁的同类
And he said he'd only give me information for
除非有东西交换 否则没有任何
And I've had enough people tell me I'm crazy to know I'm probably not.
很多人都说我疯了 但我没有
Chemically fall in utter and unexpected love with you.
理论上应该称之为不经意地爱上你
Who was talking to his girls about a better life.
在和女朋友说他们的将来
No,this is Eddie the prince,giver of gifts.
不 这是艾迪王子 喜欢送人礼物
On totally altruistic engagements, are physically improving.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表