剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
It goes the words not good.
听上去 似乎不妙
I'm pretty sure...
我很确定...
I'm kind of positive, actually, that
我非常确定
Something happened.
有事情发生了
The exact same thing happened
完全一样的事情又发生了
Except without the chair.
竟然在没有那把椅子的情况下
You've stated that remote wipes aren't possible.
你说过远程记忆清除不可能发生
I've said they're untested.
我说过他们还在测试中
I've said they're a very bad, bad idea.
我说过这不是个好主意
I've said I can't do them.
我说过我不可能做到
How do we undo it?
我们怎么不能做了
We... don't?
我们没有...
Somebody out there figured out our frequency,
有人掌握了我们的行踪
Hacked into our call,
切入我们的电♥话♥
And that's not even the hard part.
这不是最可怕的
I mean, we're talking about someone...
我们说的是 有人...
I could not have seen this coming!
我没有能力预见这一切
This is not my fault!
这不是我的错
All right.
好吧
We'll parcel out the blame later.
一会再开批斗大会
What matters now is the reputation of this company.
现在最重要的是公♥司♥的名誉
We have an engagement to complete.
我们有个任务要去完成
I'll confirm that Boyd retrieved the target item.
我去确定博伊德重新找回目标物
About Echo,
至于艾可
How bad is it?
有多糟
Being wiped is not unlike being born.
被清除记忆就像重生
It's traumatic.
会是一个伤口
I mean, in here, we minimize the trauma
我们会将损伤降到最小
With throw pillows and perfectly crunchy lettuce.
在椅子上 一切都会被完美切除
There's no conflict.
没有任何冲突
But out there it's all...
但在那里 现在是...
Fluorescent lights and forceps.
现在形势可非常严峻
Right now,
现在
Echo is experiencing
艾可正在经历
Extreme sensory overload.
极度感知超负荷
That could lead to a coma state.
可能会导致昏迷
Or it could turn her into "Carrie at the prom."
或者会切换到其他状态
Either way...
都有可能...
We have to help her.
我们必须帮助她
She can't help herself.
她不能自救了
Now you say it.
现在该你说了
I'm Taffy.
我是塔菲
And...
然后呢...
I know how to get us out of here.
我知道如何把我们弄出去
Yeah, good.
对的 就这样
What else?
还有呢
I try to be my best.
我会做到最好
You are the best.
你是最棒的
You remember? Bonnie and Clyde?
记得吗 《雌雄大盗》
Are they here, too?
他们也在这里
Let's rewind a few minutes.
几分钟前
You were talking on this.
你在用这个打电♥话♥
I was talking on this.
我在用这个打电♥话♥
You were talking and you said
你当时在说
That you could open the door.
你可以把门打开
I know how to open the door.
我知道如何把门打开
Yes, good.
对了 就是这样
So, open it.
所以 把它打开
I try to be my best?
我会做到最好
Taffy's gone, man.
塔菲不在了
And she's not coming back.
她不会回来了
Hello, Taffy.
你好 塔菲
I'm Adelle Dewitt.
我是艾黛儿·德威特
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Blue skies.
湛蓝天空
Lots of people would die to see this stuff.
很多人拼死想来到这里看这些东西
Now it looks like we're going to.
看上去我们要死在这里了
This one's broken.
这幅画好像损坏了
Yeah, look who's talking.
看看谁在讲话
On the inside.
在这里面
So, you like... art?
你喜欢艺术吗...
It doesn't look right.
这看上去不太对
It's not about looking right.
这不是对不对的问题
Art's about feeling right
艺术是感觉
And you... have no idea
而你根本不知道
What I'm talking about.
我在说什么呢
She makes me feel...
她让我觉得...
Funny.
很滑稽
Well, that's cause these other guys...
因为这些人...
They painted what they saw.
他们画了他们眼中的人
But this guy,
但这个人
He painted what is.
他画的是
That's what art's for
艺术的作用
To show us who we are.
让我们看清楚自己是谁
This one.It's saying how we start off whole,
这幅画 告诉我们 如何整装出发
Then somewhere along the line,
在某处前进
The pieces start to slide.
我们要支离破碎了
We get broken.
我们毁灭了
That's sad.
真可悲
No, it's weak.
不 是脆弱
You can either get broken,
你也会遭受毁灭
Or you can be the one doing the breaking.
或者你可以成为那个毁灭者
No mystery which way you went.
不用问你选择哪条路了
Ten months of research.
十个月的研究
Blueprints, security systems,
设计图 安全系统
Police response time.
警♥察♥反应时间
The Parthenon job was supposed to be mine.
帕台农神殿这个活儿是我的
And now it is.
现在是你的了
You were running two ponies all along.
你同时玩两手
It was the client's decision.
这是客户的决定
Hey, I figured out on my first job,
我第一次接活儿时
When a little creative thinking on my part
就因为耍小聪明
Almost got me not paid-
差点让我没领到酬金
Never second-guess a client.
从此我就明白 别跟客户玩马后炮
And wear comfy shoes.
而且要穿舒适的鞋
But I learned how to lap-dance.
不过 我学会怎么去跳大腿舞了
We'll pay double your usual fee to extract the team.
我们会付你双倍的钱去解救他们
Getting sidelined by some girl at the last minute-
在最后时刻被某个女孩抢掉饭碗
My feelings are hurt.
伤了我的心
I assure you that Echo is not "some girl."
我保证艾可不是"某个女孩"
You and she are cut from the same cloth.
你们是同一条船上的
I've never gotten amnesia during a gig,
我还从没在行动中丧失记忆
But whatevers.
但无论如何
Three of your peers are locked in that vault
你的三个同伴被锁在那个保险库里
With nothing between them and a swat team but you.
没有人能救他们 除了飞虎队和你
There is no balm for a bruised ego
没有良药能医治自尊心受到的伤害
Like saving the day.
就像时间不能倒流
I'll need to see the cash.
我得看到现金
We're a bit pressed for time.
时间有点紧
Of course.
没问题
This remote wipe,
要远程清除记忆
It's not about just creating five seconds of noise.
不是拼凑五秒钟噪音这么简单
He had to break into our system, which is impossible.
他必须要侵入我们的系统 这不可能
He had to get Echo's cell number.
他必须要知道艾可的细胞密♥码♥
He, uh... Or she.
他 或她
Or they.
或他们
It has to be a "they."
肯定是"他们"
I mean, look at this build.
看看这个构造
It's not even science. It's art!
这已经不是科学了 这是艺术
You saw the firewalls.
你看到防火墙了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表