剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Pretty sure he led Alpha right in here.
反正就是他把阿尔法带来的
He can help.
他能帮上忙
We all need to work together
为了抓到阿尔法
If there's any hope of finding and stopping Alpha.
我们必须通力合作
You know that better than anyone.
你最清楚这一点
You will assist Special Agent Ballard with his profile.
你得协助伯拉德探员
All hands on deck. Do I make myself clear?
我们必须齐心协力 都明白了吗
Good day.
大家好
We're ready for our treatments.
我们准备接受辅疗了
Who the hell is this?
这是谁
Couple more decades.
过几十年再告诉你
I'll take,uh...
先让...
Sierra first.
希拉先来吧
Hello.
你好
What is this thing anyway?
这是干什么呢
And what are we going to do to her?
我们要对她干什么
Everything,nothing-- not to her.
什么都干 什么都不干 不是对她
She won't...be her.
她不再是她自己了
We won't be needing this,will we,honey?
这个没用了 对吧 宝贝
Wendy is going away.
温迪就要消失了
She won't be here in a minute.
马上就要消失了
Wait,what,it's like a magic trick?
等等 这是变魔术吗
We're going to make her disappear?
我们会让她消失吗
We're going to stick her in a wedge.
我们会给她插上存储器
We're going to wedge her.
给她植入新东西
I don't get it.
我听不懂
Of course you don't.
你当然不懂
How could you?
你怎么可能听懂
The mind you have been given is so tiny,so primitive that
你被赐予的大脑太小太简单
It is incredible you can even perform basic motor functions
你能动 能说话
Or form words.
就已经是奇迹了
Screw you,Bobby.
去死吧 博比
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
You're perfect.
你好得很
I needed you just like this,just like this,not afraid of anything,
你这样就好 什么也别怕
So we could get out of that place,make it here.
多亏你我们才逃脱那里 来到这里
And you were great.
你表现太棒了
Jacking that car,getting that girl.
你偷了车 劫持了那女孩
You were perfect.
你表现太棒了
I was.
确实是
You've always been.
你一直都很棒
Hello,Echo.
你好 艾可
Hello,Alpha.
你好 阿尔法
Good...
你...
Day.
你好
I'm going to yoga.
我要去做瑜珈呢
I like you.
我喜欢你
You're special.
你很特别
I try to be my best.
我总是努力做到最好
You are the best.
你就是最好的
Echo,Topher'd like to see you for a treatment.
艾可 托弗要给你做辅疗呢
I enjoy my treatments. Thank you.
我喜欢辅疗 谢谢
Go on ahead. I'll catch up.
你先去 我待会过去
What the hell are you doing?
你想下地狱吧
Hell.
"地狱"
I don't understand "hell."
什么叫"地狱"
It's what you would have caught
如果你不是撞见我 而是德威特
If it had been Dewitt coming around the corner instead of me.
估计你就可以下地狱了
You'd already be on your way to the Attic by now.
她会把你送进阁楼的
Just watch your step.
每走一步 你都看着点
I'll do that.
遵命
Topher says it's like childbirth.
托弗说这就像新生命的诞生
I think it's more like watching someone die.
但我觉得更像一个生命的消逝
Well,someone's gonna die if my partner doesn't get her ass out here.
如果我的拍档不快点出发 就真要出人命了
Trail's going cold.
线索快丢了
But you're not cold. Are you,handsome?
但你还在呢 是吧 帅哥
What's your story?
介绍下你自己吧
Wait. Don't tell me.
不用你说
You got multiple contracts on this job?
这份活你不止找我们了
That's okay.
这没什么
I like a little stiff competition.
我喜欢竞争
But when it turns out you're not the one who collects the bounty,
到时拿到酬金的不是你
Promise you'll hold it against me.
你就怪我好了
So,if you're done molesting the furniture,can we get these guys?
你对这木头桩子调戏够了没 去抓人吧
Well,you're still in your pajamas.
你还穿着睡衣呢
She's not screaming anymore.
她不叫了
She's screaming.
她还在叫呢
They're all screaming.
他们都在叫
Must you always defend...
你必须一直保护...
Why can't you ever take my side?
你怎么就不能站到我这边
I didn't say nothing.
我什么也没说
You always say nothing.
你向来不说话
There she is.
她来了
Listen.
听
Am I supposed to hear something?
有什么声音吗
Not yet.
还没
Bobby,you're scaring me.
博比 你好吓人
Little lamb...
小宝贝...
What have you got to be afraid of?
知道你该害怕什么吗
I'll tell you what.
我来告诉你
There's only one person that can hurt you now,just one...
现在只有一个人能伤害你
And that's what we're here to take care of.
那人就在这里边
Who was he after the day it happened--
出事那天 他想杀谁
The day of your unfortunate technological anomaly?
就是出现意外技术故障的那天
He wasn't after anybody.
他不是要杀某个具体的人
It was a random killing spree.
他是见人就杀 从中取乐
You're wrong.
你错了
Look...
听着
You can't profile Alpha.
你根本搞不清阿尔法的人格
He's not a person.
他不是一个人
He's...
他是...
He's like Soylent Green.
就像《超世纪谍杀案》里那样
He's people.
他是很多人...
He experienced a composite event
他是很多人的结合体
48 personalities,not split personalities.
一共48个人 每人的人格都完整保留
Full,total,complete personalities
全部48人的人格
Got dumped into his coconut all at once.
都装到他脑子里去了
He snapped.
他崩溃了
Oh,I believe he snapped.
我知道他崩溃了
Who did he target?
但他的目标是谁呢
Who did he go after first?
他最先攻击的谁
His handler.
他的驯化者
Half my staff.
半数工作人员
Uh,then Dr. Saunders walked in.
然后桑德斯医生来了
The woman with the scars?
就是那个带伤疤的女人吗
This is a waste of time.
说这些纯属浪费时间
In a mass killing like this,
这种大屠♥杀♥
The first victims will often be whoever's in the way.
最先被杀的常常是那些碍事的人
Who was the first individual
当阿尔法可以自主选择时
That Alpha went for the moment he had a choice?
他最先攻击的是谁
Himself.
他自己
The first individual?
你不是问最先攻击谁吗
He came over here to the self shelf.
他来到存放原始记忆的架子前
It's where I keep my primaries stored.
那是我存放记忆的地方
It's the original personalities
这是自愿加入这里前
That the volunteers first walk in with.
玩偶们的原有记忆
He took his original self
他拿回自己的原有记忆
And he smashed the hell out of it.
洗刷被灌输的记忆
And you said this time he took all of
你说这回他拿了所有你创造的
Caroline's imprints-- the ones you created?
灌输过卡罗琳的记忆
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表