剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Embarking with four actives
上面有四个玩偶
Victor, Sierra, November, and Echo.
维克多 希拉 诺维 还由艾可
Here we go.
我们走吧
Wait. What are you doing?
等一下 你在做什么
What's wrong?
怎么了
Get back in the car!
回到车里去
I can't leave.
我不能离开
Did you see Tango, that sweet girl?
你看到探戈了吗 那个可爱的女孩
That is not a costume warehouse we just busted out of.
我们刚逃出来的地方不是一个服装库
That's a people warehouse.
那是一个人口库
You have to come with us.
你必须跟我们走
The army guy they brought back...
那些军队里的家伙把人带回来...
They're doing it both ways.
用两种方法
They make people go out and do terrible things,
他们让人出去做可怕的事情
And then bring them back and make them go away.
然后把他们带回来 再让他们离开
And you'll be putting yourself back in there.
你要重新置身于其中
You didn't fight to get out
就算你回去了 你的斗争
For nothing.
得不到任何东西
Not nothing.
并不是什么也没有
You guys are okay now.
你们现在很安全
I go back in knowing that.
我可以安心地回去
This thing-- it's too big.
这件事很严肃
There's too many of them. They got guns.
他们人数太多 还有枪
What do you think you're gonna do?
你认为你能做什么
Trying to make difference.
试着换一种方式
Echo.
艾可
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Don't touch that.
别碰它
It's okay.
好吧
I'm just gonna call Boyd.
我只是想叫博伊德
Remember Boyd, your handler?
记得博伊德吧 你的驯化者
You know him.
你认识他
You trust him.
你信任他
I said don't touch it.
我说了别碰它
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I'm a friend of his.
我是他的一个朋友
Maybe I can help.
或许我可以帮忙
Do you know what you need?
你想要什么
Give me the key.
给我钥匙
No one here wants to hurt you, Echo.
这里没有人想伤害你 艾可
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I'm just gonna
我只是想
Tell Boyd you're here, and he'll come
告诉博伊德你在这里 他会过来
And take you for your treatment.
然后带你去做辅疗
All right?
行吗
You Jimmy?
你是吉米吗
Good day to you, too.
也祝你有美好的一天
Ever seen one of these?
见过这些吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Just now, on the counter
刚才 就在柜台上
In front of me.
在我面前
I really hope you don't want to pretend
我希望你别想假装
You don't butter your bread this way,
能用这种方法混过去
Bcause I'm not in a mood that's gonna care.
因为我现在没有心情关心这些
I'm just trying to figure out
我只是想知道
What kind of business you think you got here.
你到这里做哪一类生意
Look at it.
看着它
Look.
看
Any closer, and it will come out of the back of my head.
再近一点它就会从我的头后面出来
This don't even exist yet.
这个根本不存在
Meaning what?
这意味着什么
Meaning, if me and everyone else I know
意味着就算我或者和别人
Powwowed, we still wouldn't figure this out.
一起研究 都搞不懂这个
It's gorgeous.
它太漂亮了
Can I trace where it was transmitting?
能追踪到它是从哪里发射的吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
If you were E.T.
除非你是外星人
It inverts the frequency into white noise.
它的频率完全颠倒的
The only way you could find it once it hits
唯一的追踪方法就是
The universe is to know exactly which speck of dust
它在传输电波时
You're looking for and tune in on it.
你能看到哪个灯在闪
What about scrambling it?
能不能摸清规律呢
Someone put this on you?
有人把它放在你身上
You're gonna need an RF detector,
你需要一个高频信♥号♥♥探测器
Smart scrambler, and frequency jammer.
智能倒频器和频率干♥扰♥器♥
And to believe in god, bcause I don't care
相信上帝 因为我不关心
How big you think you are.
你是个多厉害的人物
They're bigger.
它们才更厉害
Can't remember which way to go
不记得要走哪条路
Until I see it, but I'm pretty sure we're almost there.
但是我可以确定我们快到了
You've been saying that for 20 minutes
你已经那样说了20分钟了
While I've been circling.
我还在兜圈子
I know. I'm so sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
Stop the car.
停车
What? I know where Katie is.
什么 我知道凯蒂在哪了
You do?
你知道了
That's wonderful!
那太棒了
Let me out here. Can I take you there after
让我出去 在把你带去那之前
We deal with this guy Nolan? She says we're almost there.
我们能否先解决那个叫诺兰的 她说快到了
I'm going alone.
我一个人去
We can't just leave you here.
我们不能把你留在这儿
Until we figure things out,
直到我们把事情弄明白
We should stick together.
我们都应该团结一致
Help each other.
互相帮助
I remember my life.
我想起了我的生活
You're sure?
你确定
Yes. All right then.
是的 那好吧
It's why we left.
这就是我们离开的原因
We decide for ourselves now.
我们现在得为自己决定
Good luck.
祝你好运
You, too.
你也是
I hope it's easy for you to go back home.
我希望你可以轻松回家
Whatever it is.
无论如何
Well, let's get a tail on her.
我们得盯住她
November separated from the group.
诺维与队伍分开了
Is that an active
那是一个玩偶吗
Leaving Dr. Saunders' office?
正离开桑德斯医生的办公室
Rewind it.
倒回去
Oh, my god.
天哪
She was in the car. Apparently she's got one step ahead of us.
她应该在车里 很明显 她领先了一步
I should've seen this coming.
我本该预见它的发生
This is Caroline.
那是卡罗琳
Minus the memories, but it's her
虽然消除了记忆 但这是她
And this is exactly what Caroline would do.
这完全是卡罗琳会做的事
Try and take us down by herself.
试着用自己的力量把我们整垮
You want me to call it in? Round her up?
需要我叫人吗 包围她
No, there's no harm in letting this play out.
不 让这出戏演完对我们没有损失
Caroline never was very realistic.
卡罗琳从不实事求是
Apparently, this is exactly what she was...
很明显 这完全是她...
Bugger.
他妈的禽兽
Stop her? Immediately, please.
阻止她吗 马上
This is Mr. Dominic. We have a rogue active.
我是多米尼克 我们有了一个小偷玩偶
Check the power room first.
先检查电力室
Topher. Status.
托弗 你的位置
Hard to see.
很难看见
Some confusion.
出了一些乱子
Are the actives afraid of the dark?
玩偶们怕黑吗
Who knows? They've never seen it.
谁知道 他们从来没经历过
We always leave the lights on.
我们都是开着灯的
Is this that power thing from yesterday or...
这是昨天那个关于能量的事还是...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表